剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
兰德 你知道我我想要听你说
-Rand, you know I want to hear
所有关于在你地铁车厢里舞团的事情
all about the dance crew on your subway car.
-只是现在时间不合适 -你不明白
I just can't right now. -You don't understand.
他们翻着筋斗从我头上过去
They were doing flips overme.
他们让帕特里克.斯威兹和詹妮弗.格雷变得不值一提
They made Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey look like trash.
两者均为美国著名演员分别出演过"人鬼情未了""局外人"
"你眼中的世界""神盾局特工"等著名电影电视剧
最令人影响深刻的是
Most impressive part was
这些人的表演一点也不低俗
none of the dancing was even remotely dirty.
好吧 但是你得去找个位置坐下了 我必须要开庭了
-Okay, but you got to sit down. I have to start court.
好吧 也许是你该坐下 因为我要开庭了
-Okay, maybe you should sit down 'cause Ineed to start court.
够了 都停下 这话我平时都是对狗说的
-Alright. Stop. I'm gonna tell you what I tell most dogs.
你远没有你想的那么可爱 现在 坐下
You're not nearly as cute as you think you are. Now sit.
控辩双方 能上前来说句话吗?
-Counselors, could you please approach?
我只是想谈下私事
This is mostly just relationship talk.
-没兴趣 -我拒绝
-Nope. -Absolutely not.
-嘿 你们两得留下一个
-Hey, one of you has to stay.
我知道你们都在好奇
-I'm sure you've been wondering
我和兰德之间发生了什么
how things are going with me and Rand.
你知道的我没有
-You have to know that I haven't.
哦 好吧 这回答不错
-Oh. Well, the answer is great.
我之前有些疑虑 但自从他过来这里
I was having some doubts, but ever since he's been here,
我清晰的意识到问题就出在异地恋上
it's clear the problem was just the long distance.
你看他坐在那多可爱啊 看着就像个球星太太
Look how cute he is sitting courtside like a basketball wife
Basketball Wives是美国的一档真人秀节目,内容是各个NBA球星的
妻子,前妻或女友的日常生活和各种纠葛
或者更帅的杰克.尼科尔森
or a more handsome Jack Nicholson.
杰克.尼科尔森,美国著名演员,凭借"飞跃疯人院"获得奥斯卡奖
更帅 你确定?
-More handsome?
看来有些人没看过"闪灵"
Someone clearly hasn't seen "The Shining."
闪灵,经典恐怖片,同为杰克.尼科尔森主演
首先 是对露易丝.约翰逊的公诉
-First up, the People vs. Louise Johnson.
被告因其在林荫养老院放火
-The defendant is charged with arson
而被控纵火罪
for setting a fire at Shady Acres eldercare facility.
额 法官阁下 那是个意外
-Uh, Your Honor, this was an accident.
我的委托人在去养老机构
My client was visiting her gentleman friend
参加她老友的生日庆祝会的时候
at his care facility celebrating his birthday,
点蜡烛时局面有点失控
and t-the candles got a little out of hand.
他87岁了 所以对馅饼来说是个很大的负担
-He's 87, so it was a lot for the flan to take.
而很明显我的委托人不能
-And certainly my client cannot be held responsible
对所说的这个结构不稳定的馅饼负责
for the structural instability of said flan.
听上去这些行为不至于上升到纵火的程度
-It doesn't feel like these actions rise to the level of arson,
所以我判决被告需赔偿损失 案件驳回
so I'm gonna say fine for damages and case dismissed.
判的好! 棘手但判的公平!
-Great ruling! Tough but fair!
那是我未婚妻
That's my fiancée.
她都不练习用那个槌子
She doesn't even practice that gaveling.
她每次都能做的很好
She just nails it every time.
你和法庭上的什么人约会还是...?
You dating anyone in the courtroom or...?
我都等不及这次法♥院♥之旅了
-I can't wait for this courthouse tour.
你们这真还有个卖♥♥香烟的自动售货机?
Is it true you guys have a vending machine that still sells cigarettes?
这不算什么 我们还有个能用的电♥话♥总机呢
-That's nothing. We also have a working switchboard.
没人会用那个 但那些美丽的女士们没有其他地方可去
No one uses it, but those nice ladies just have nowhere to go.
嗯 抱歉 有什么我能帮上忙吗?
Um, I'm sorry. Can I help you?
没事 我很好 我是新来的公设辩护人
-No, I'm fine. I'm the new public defender.
什么? 那丹去哪了?
-What? Where's Dan?
这就是丹的特点 哪都能插一脚
-That's the thing about Dans. They're everywhere.
我是肯.克拉克 还有我喜欢黑甘草
I'm Ken Clark, and I love black licorice.
不用了 谢谢
-No, thank you.
她代表不了我
-[ Chuckles ] She does not speak for me.
我得去找下丹 看看到底发生了什么事
-I'm gonna go find Dan and figure out what's going on.
我们改天在进行这个参观没问题吧?
Is it okay if we take a rain check on the tour?
哦 没事 我可以自己先转转
-Oh, yeah, I can do a self-guided tour.
随便转转还能有什么麻烦呢?
What's the worst that could happen?
没什么 只要你带上这个哨子
-Nothing, as long as you take this whistle.
这里顶上有很多鸽子
There's a lot of birds in the walls,
如果它们准备攻击你
and if they're poised to attack,
这能帮你让你听上去像鸽子王
that will help you sound like the pigeon king.
我还想拿一个路上吃
-Might as well take one for the road.
你都吃过了
-You've already had some.
嘿 古尔斯
-Hey, Gurgs.
所以 这是怎么啦?
So, how's it goin'?
我刚又没通过
-I just failed another practice test
法警主管计划的模拟测试
for the bailiff supervisor program.
我都不知道这还有法警主管
-I didn't know there were bailiff supervisors.
哦 你看我们像是刚成立的机构吗?
-Oh, you think we just arrive fully formed?
我拿考试没办法
I'm terrible with tests.
这些阅卷器上冷酷无情的圆圈圈
Those Scantron forms with their cold, soulless circles,
它们把我吓坏了!
they freak me out!
我相信的唯一机器就是我的罗姆巴扫地机器人
The only machine I trust is my Roomba,
Roomba是iRobot 公♥司♥出品的一款智能扫地机器人
它们嗡嗡作响 完成自己的工作 扫掉我地上的灰尘
whirring along, doing its job, eating my dirt.
我能用下你的盐吗?
-May I borrow your salt?
-哦 当然 -没门!
-Oh, sure. -Not a chance!
我在这见过你用盐玩的把戏!
I've seen you around here pulling your salt scam!
我们都知道你想要一个盐妻!
We all know you trying to build a salt wife!
盐妻是奇幻巨著冰与火之歌♥里的一个提法,即铁种文化里所谓的情妇
滚!
Ehh!
我觉得我有办法了
-I think I have a solution.
-把所有的盐罐都锁到盐柜里?
-We lock all the salt shakers in the salt closet?
-我们还有盐柜? -我已经说的太多了
-We have a salt closet? -I already said too much.
不是 我是在说关于你学习的事
-No, I-I'm talking about your studying.
我非常擅长考试
I'm amazing at exams.
DMV考试就是相当于本朝考驾照
我才刚帮我的邻居通过了他的DMV视力测试
I just helped my neighbor pass his DMV vision test,
而那个人根本就不该让他摸方向盘!
and that man has no business behind the wheel!
好吧 让我们开始吧 我需要所有能获得的帮助
-Alright. Let's do this. I need all the help I can get.
啊 不 他冲玫瑰盐去了
Aw, no, he's going for the Himalayan pink.
你配不上她 科林!
She's out of your league, Colin!
你在这啊
-There you are.
你要走都不先和我说声?
You're leaving and you weren't gonna even tell me?!
你就这么偷偷溜了
Just sneaking off into the night
就像偷鸡贼凯文一样?
like a real Kevin the chicken thief?
偷鸡贼凯文是只狐狸,是Béatrice Rodriguez写的儿童读物里的角色
-凯文是... -你知道的凯文是只狐狸
-Kevin was -- -You know Kevin was a fox.
我就知道你会不高兴
-I knew you'd be upset.
这就是为什么我给你写了个便条
That's why I was writing you a note.
所有的问题都在里边
It's all explained in there.
"当你读到这便条的时候 我已经走了
-"By the time you read this, I will be gone
这样你就没法对我发火了"
so you can't be mad at me."
那么 想象你正在读这便条 但我已经离开了
-Now, imagine reading that, but I've already left.
沉痛的 或淡漠的
Poignant, sparse.
-这要看你什么态度了 -就一个便签?
That's how you build a memory. -A note?
在一起经历了这么多之后 你就准备用个便条来打发我?
After everything we've been through, you leave me a note?
-你怎么能这么... -你想让我解释下吗?
You would pull this -- -Would you let me explain?
是的 没错 继续说 解释吧
-Yes, fine. Go ahead. Explain.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢辞职!
How dare you quit!
然后去做什么?
And to go do what?
我想不出你有什么好的理由离开
I can't imagine that you have a good reason for leaving.
-我之后要去做法官 -你甚至懒得费力去...
-I'm leaving to be a judge. -And you don't even bother --
-等等 什么? -我得到了一个回家就职的推荐
Wait. What? -I've been offered a position
在路易斯安那州的珀尔里弗
back home -- Pearl River, Louisiana.
译者:这地方网上查了半天都出来珠江你敢信?
下周上任
I start next week.
哦 好吧 我得说这是个不错的理由
-Oh. Well, I guess that is a pretty good reason.
等等 那你不准备把这写在便条上吗?
Wait. You weren't gonna put that in the note?!
一个法官的职位 这可真是个不可多得的机会
-A judgeship. It's an incredible opportunity.
是啊 成为一名法官是个已经被我放弃了的梦想
-Yeah, being a judge is kind of a dream I had given up on.
想想看吧 我这一生都在免费的评判别人
Think about it. I've been judging people my entire life for free.
而现在有人会付钱让我这么做了
Now I'm gonna get a paycheck for it.
我不能责怪你追逐你的梦想
-I can't blame you for following your dream.
这也会鼓励我继续追逐自己的梦想
It would inspire me to follow mydream,
但我的梦想是不可能实现的
but my dream's impossible.
我想做双胞胎
I want to be a twin.
事实上 在你来把我从退休生活里拉出来
-Truth is, I was a bit adrift before you came and dragged me
强行让我接受这份工作之前 我的人生是有点迷茫的
out of retirement, forced me to take this job.
所以...谢谢你
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表