剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
How'd his head get in there so fast?
所以 现在我们唯一的办法就是让加比来约尼尔
-So, now, our only shot is to get Gabby to ask him out.
而且 考虑到你们两个是同一种人
And, since you two are practically the same person,
我认为你应该知道怎么说服自己
I figured you'd know how to talk you into it.
我们没必要这么做
-We don't have to do this.
尼尔能成功约到她的
Neil can ask her out.
让我们再来想像一次
Let me picture it one more time.
我看到他们在海滩上
I see them on a beach.
视野里没有任何一个蜜罐子
Not a honeypot in sight.
尼尔慢慢走向她 然后...
Neil walks up to her, and --
哦 那是什么 又正中他的脑袋
Oh, there it is, right on his head again.
抱歉了 女士们 那个红头发真的惹毛我了
-Sorry, ladies. The redhead is really fighting me.
我要拿点大家伙出来了
Got to bring out the big guns.
-你上哪去了? -去男厕所
-Where you going? -To the men's room.
这也要向你汇报?
Is that still allowed?
-我来确定能不能去 -啊...
-I'll let you know. -Ah --
嗯 里边有人
-Yeah, there's someone in there and he's
而且现在他又迷惑又愤怒
real confused and angry right now.
这就有意思了 因为在外边这里也有个人
-That's funny, because there's somebody
真的又迷惑又愤怒
really confused and angry out here!
我理解这需要适应
-I understand it's been an adjustment.
这就是为什么我带了一份礼物给你来弥补这点
And that's why I have a gift to make up for it.
什么?
-What?
这是个新手表
-It's a new watch.
它要戴在你的脚踝上 而且也不能显示时间
It goes around your ankle, it doesn't tell time,
好吧 这不是个手表
and it's not a watch.
嗯 别这样啊 戴上试试嘛!
Well, don't be rude. Try it on!
绝不 听着 没有人想要在我的食物里下毒
-No, listen, nobody is trying to poison my food
或者在男厕所伏击我
or ambush me in the men's room.
而且你知道怎么着?
And you know what else?
我的报纸 它不需要青少年模式
My newspaper, it doesn't have to be childproofed.
这到底什么时候才是个头?
When is this going to end?
当我把欠你的都还清为止
-When my debt to you is paid.
明白了
-Got it.
有谁想把饮料砸我脸上?
Who wants to throw a drink in my face?
有表演经验者优先
Preferably someone with acting experience.
我上过朱利亚德音乐学院
-[ English accent ] I went to Juilliard.
朱利亚德音乐学院是美国的一所致力于音乐、舞蹈、戏剧等
艺术领域教学的非营利性私立高等院校,成立于立于1905年,
其对美国艺术领域的发展做出了巨大的贡献。
我也上过
-So did I.
肯尼 你才没上过朱利亚德呢
-Kenny, you did not go to Juilliard.
哦 我上过朱莉的院子
-Oh, I went to Julie's yard.
译者:Juilliard和Julie's yard读音类似
而我不该这么做
And I'm not supposed to.
这就是我为什么在这
That's why I'm here.
好了 这活归你了
-Alright, the part is yours.
嘿 这是你找过最简单的工作了
Hey, this is the easiest job you'll ever book,
所以 以后就没这种好事了
so, don't get used to it.
就当学个实用技能 知道了吗?
Learn a practical skill, alright?
就像打字或者...挖土
Like typing or...shoveling.
放他出来
Let him out.
挖土?
-Shoveling?
这就是我在朱莉的院子的干的事!
That's what I was doing in Julie's yard!
我的意思是 这有点不真实不是吗?
-I mean, what are the odds?
我昨天才认识你们 今天你们就成了我的病人
I just met you yesterday and now you're my patient!
坦白地说 加布
-We got to come clean, Gab.
这次拜访不完全是巧合
This visit wasn't totally coinci-dental.
哦 天啊 我喜欢这说法
-Oh, my God. I love that.
我们是在尼尔告诉我们
-We made the appointment after Neil told us
你是多么了不起之后预约的
how amazing you are.
啊 他这人真贴心
-Aww, he is so sweet.
我真希望在高中的时候能更多的了解他
I wish I knew him better in high school,
但那时候 我的生活一直围绕着我的前夫斯蒂文
but back then, my life revolved around my ex Steve
忙着一起做哥特族
and being goth together.
你知道是怎么回事的
You know how it goes.
我的未婚夫兰德和我过去也做过哥特族!
-My fiancé, Rand, and I were goth, too!
事实上 我们做的是成人阶段管理
Actually, we did adult stage managing,
但我们被误认为是哥特族 但这算是个有趣的误会
but we were mistaken for goth, but it was a fun mistake.
斯蒂文和我过去是舞台管理
-Steve and I were stage managers.
我们是在学校演出
We met during our school's production
"圣诞颂歌♥"的时候认识的 所以
of "A Christmas Carol," so, every year,
"圣诞颂歌♥",原著为1843年查尔斯·狄更斯创作的小说
每年他都为我们的周年纪念弄来票
he'd get us tickets for our anniversary.
就好像这是必不可少的一样
Kind of became our thing.
兰德和我也有类似的事
-Rand and I have a thing like that, too.
我们是在Train乐队的音乐会上认识的
We met at a Train concert and, every year,
这就成了我们每年周年纪念一定要做的事
that's what we do on our anniversary.
哇哦 听上去就像一个模子里刻出来的一样
Wow, this is like listening to a mirror.
除了你们的关系没有以离婚而告终
-Except your relationship hasn't ended in a messy divorce
还有一条自怨自艾的博美犬
and a Pomeranian who blames himself.
是啊 没有
-Right, no.
兰德和我过的很开心
Rand and I are veryhappy
而我们的宠物猪充满了正能量
and our pet pig is extremely positive.
老实说 还有点吓人啊
Honestly, it's kind of toxic.
谁关心这个啊?
-[ Muffled] Who cares?
还是谈谈其他事情吧
Just talk about the other thing.
-什么? -她说的是 "谁关心这个啊?
-What? -She said, "Who cares?
还是谈谈其他事情吧"
Talk about the other thing."
哦 是啊 好的
-Oh, right, okay.
我只是想知道
I was just wondering, though.
听上去你和兰德...
I-It sounds like you and Rand --
啊不对 是你和斯蒂文...过去在一起是也是很欢乐的
sorry, you and Steve -- were very cute together.
-发生了什么? -我也不知道
-What happened? -I don't know.
有一天 我突然意识到我们拥有的那些迷人的东西就是我们的全部了
One day, I realized all that cute stuff we had was all we had.
然后我就觉得它们没那么迷人了
Then I didn't find it that cute anymore.
我是说 "圣诞颂歌♥"烂透了
I mean, "A Christmas Carol" sucks.
一点都不浪漫
It's not romantic.
只有几段有性感场景
Only a couple scenes are sexy.
但是 是啊 我们就只是...这么分开了
But, yeah, we kind of just... drifted apart.
这就足够了!
-[ Muffled ] Enough of this!
尼尔还喜欢着你
Neil has a crush on you!
等等 真的吗 尼尔还喜欢我?
-Wait, really, Neil has a crush on me?
是啊! 而且他太害羞了 不敢约你出去 所以
-Yes! And he's too shy to ask you out, so,
你应该做主动的那个去约他
you need to be the one to make the first move.
哦 哇哦!
-Oh, wow!
唔!
Huh!
我们等几天看看 如果没有效果
-We'll give it a couple days and, if this doesn't work out,
我们就去偷博美犬
we take the Pomeranian.
好了 那么 额 等古尔斯进来 你就冲我大喊大叫
-Okay, so, uh, when Gurgs comes in, you yell at me,
然后...拿着这个...然后你就装作
and then -- here, take -- and then you act
你要用着饮料泼我一样
like you're going to throw this drink at me
然后让她阻止你
and then let her stop you.
我不觉得我这样的角色会喝饮料
-I don't feel like my character would have a drink.
你的角色是一个想要保释金的人
-Your character is a guy who wanted his bail paid.
好吧 你说了算 所以我为什么要向你砸饮料?
-Right, and you did that, so why am I throwing a drink at you?
我只是...这样我很难找到感觉...我的动机是什么
I just -- I-I'm having a hard time finding my -- my motivation.
好吧好吧 嗯...
-Alright, fine, um --
哦!
Oh!
就比如说我绿了你女朋友
I stole your girlfriend.
哦 她的名字叫什么?
-Oh. What's hername?
哦 老天爷啊 你这家伙! 我...
-Oh, for God's sakes, man! I --
-她名字叫佩内洛普! -哦
-Her name is Penelope! -Oh.
她和我是在烹饪课上认识的
-She and I met in a cooking class
她在那学如何制♥作♥你最喜欢的甜食...
where she was learning to make your favorite dessert --
奶油面包布丁配山核桃冰淇淋
brioche bread pudding with pecan ice cream.
但是现在 她甚至不能忍♥受吃甜食了
But now, she can't even stand to eat dessert
因为焦糖的甜味在她尝起来
because the taste of sweet caramel reduction
会在嘴里变成苦味
just turns bitter in her mouth.
-所以那么... -然后 没错
-And then so -- -And, yes,
你和你父亲之间还有没有解决的问题
you have unresolved issues with your father.
-去就位 -好的 明白
-Places. -Great, yeah.
我跟你说 加比真是神奇
-I got to tell ya, Gabby is a wizard.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表