剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
-Please, I could spin those pics like a C.D. player --
你也许记得那是一种
an obsolete device you may remember
你年轻时的过时设备
from your teenage years.
好吧
Okay.
你还年轻 而你 额 觉得你自己了解一切
You're young and you, uh, think you got it all figured out,
但很快你就会醒来
but pretty soon you're going to wake up
发现自己的衣柜里装满了安泰勒洛夫特
to a closet full of Ann Taylor Loft,
(Ann Taylor创建于1954年,是美国最大的女装品牌之一,Ann Taylor LOFT为其子品牌之一)
到处都是你称之为水虫的蟑螂
an infestation of roaches that you call water bugs,
还有一个一直不回你电♥话♥的心理医生
and a therapist who won't return your phone calls
因为这心理医生觉得你已经没救了
because her therapist identified you as clinically unhelpable!
你是对的 我其实并没想清楚
-You're right. I don't have it all figured out.
我这么做时因为我害怕
I act like I do because I'm scared
我一直喷别人是因为这样能让我好过点
and I lash out at people to make myself feel better.
我就是个骗子
I'm a fake.
我是个感到一个13岁女孩有威胁的成年女性
-I'm an adult woman who felt threatened by a 13-year-old.
那段独白说的是我自己
And that monologue was about me.
所以 你真会因为这事而丢了你的工作?
-So, are you really going to lose your job over this?
-也许吧 -好吧
-Probably. -Good.
你为什么想要在这样的地方工作?
Why do you want to work in a place like this anyway?
过去几年里我也多次问自己这个问题
-I've asked myself that question a lot these last couple years.
我为什么要做这行?
Why do I keep putting on this uniform?
我认为在这的工作是很重要的
I think being here is important.
我想来到法庭的人们看到
I want the people who come to court to see
一个来自他们阶层 可以理解他们
someone from their community, someone who understands them
并且不会假设他们有罪的人
and who doesn't just assume they're guilty.
我是说 虽然有时候他们的确是犯了罪
I mean, sometimes they are very guilty.
但他们还是应该被像人一样对待
But they still deserve to be treated like human beings,
而我就是这么做的
and that's what I do.
也许有你这样的人在这是件好事
-Maybe it's good to have people like you here.
我不希望你失去工作
I hope you don't lose your job.
嗯 如果真丢了 我想去你的学校找份工作
-Well, if I do, I'll just get a job at your school.
如果你今天就觉得尴尬了
[ Laughs ] If you think you were embarrassed today,
那就做好准备吧 宝贝!
strap in, baby!
好吧 是时候不当好好法官了!
-Alright, no more being Judge Mr. Nice Judge!
我现在要以非法侵入罪起诉你们!
I'm charging you all with criminal trespassing!
严格来说是奥利维亚起诉你们
Technically Olivia is charging you,
所以她才是最坏的 但我也还是很坏!
so really she's the worst, but I'm still plenty bad!
等一下 你这个小禽兽!
-Just a second, you tiny monster!
啊 是辩护律师菲尔丁先生
-Ah, it's Mr. Fielding for the defense.
没错 我已经拿到了一份紧急许可
-That's right, and I have secured an emergency permit
批准你们这些年轻人的集♥会♥
to allow these young people to assemble.
该死的 你找到了一个体制内的途径
-Damn it, you found a way to let these dissenting voices
传递这些不同的声音
be heard by working within the system.
你和这些年轻的未来律师和法官们
You and these fresh-faced future lawyers and judges
又一次挫败了我
have foiled me yet again!
这是在演戏吗?
-Is this a play?
很无聊应该是演戏
-It's boring like a play.
不 这很有趣而且可疑
-No, it's very funny and suspicious
在你签署这个东西时候你该是站我们对立面的
that you're against us when your signature is on it.
是吗?
-Is it?
我签的东西多了去了 因为 你懂的 只是个零件
I sign so many things 'cause, you know, cog.
好吧 谢谢 但我们的抗♥议♥也要结束了
Well, thanks, but our protest is over anyway.
这地方还有很多事要做
This place needs a lot of work.
但知道这里有人能明白我们的意思 这让我感觉好了很多
But I feel better knowing there are people here who get it.
我也是
-Me too.
所以 这是不是说我可以去
-So, this means I get to go
你学校的侄姨舞会了
to your school's auntie-nephew dance.
额 我们没有这样一个...
-Uh, we don't have one of tho--
还是别告诉她了
Let her have this.
拿着吧 我帮你搞定了
-There, I fixed it for you.
她说下周当你的孩子和前妻
She said she'll see you next weekend
在哈特福德的时候会约你见面
when your kids are with your ex in Hartford.
哇哦 你太棒了
-Wow, you're good.
你知道吗 这一整晚 我想是我在教你
You know, this whole night, I thought I was teaching you,
但在这件事上 是你教了我
but in a way, you were teaching me.
是所有事都是我在教你
-In every way I was teaching you.
你什么都没教我
At no point were you teaching me.
再见啦 古尔斯阿姨
-Goodbye, Aunt Gurgs.
周日包子日见?
See you at Sunday bun day?
再次感谢你们的邀请 我都等不及了
-Thanks again for the invite. I can't wait.
那肯定“包”有乐趣
It's going to be a "bunnn-ch" of fun.
那是包子日 不是双关语日
-It's called bun day, not pun day.
在我离开之前 我只是想让你知道
-Before I go, I just want to let you know
这对我来说这非常有意义
how much this meant to me.
这个世代和你都想要不断的传递你们的所有情感
This generation and your incessant need to express every feeling.
在我搞走你更多的生日钱之前快走吧
J-Just get out of here before I take more of your birthday money.
你知道吗?
You know what?
这还是挺有趣的
This turned out to be a lot of fun.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表