剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
充满了了阳光和正能量 但这不是一次孤立事件
sunshine and flapjacks, but this is no isolated incident.
也许你已经忘了上周四发生的事件了
Or have you forgotten the events of last Thursday,
那次我们法庭的灯泡被
when our courtroom's light bulbs were swapped out
换成了小土豆
for fingerling potatoes?
那只是个愚蠢的玩笑 就像不会有人真♥相♥信
-It's just a dumb joke, it's not like anybody's gonna believe
加里.巴特茅斯(臭嘴巴)是个真人一样
Gary Buttmouth is a real person?
哪位是加里.巴特茅斯?
-I'm looking for Gary Buttmouth?
你觉得有个加里.巴特茅斯在这工作
-You think there's a Gary Buttmouth working here
而他的办公室在...
and his office is --
1814.
他是找我的
He's coming for me.
那是我的办公室
That's my office.
所以 我要再问你们一次
-So, I'm going to ask you one more time.
是谁先动手的
Who threw the first punch?
他先动手的 什么是我? 你先打的!
-[Both] He did. I did? You did!
别打了! 都停手!
-Cut it out! Cut it out!
也许我们该让他们互相干掉对方
-Maybe we should just let them kill each other.
没有公设辩护人在这
It's basically Thunderdome around here
这里简直就像铁笼格斗场
without a public defender.
-让我们休息五分钟 -你就不能快点进行裁决吗?
-Let's take five. -You don't want to just rule real quick?
休息五分钟 也许十分钟
Or take five. Maybe 10.
-嗨 莎莉 没错 是我
-Hey, Sally. Yes, it's me.
让我们别搞出什么大动静 行不?
Let's not make a big deal about it, okay?
所以回来的感觉是不是很不寻常?
-So is it weird being back?
就像回到了从前的母校?
Like going to your old high school?
不 更多的是像去牙科诊所
-No, more like a trip to the dentist.
令人不快 而且有
Slightly unpleasant, and there's
一个陌生人一有机会
a decent chance a total stranger
就会把他们的手伸进你的嘴里
will try to stick their hand in your mouth.
所以你想去我爸的老房♥间看看吗?
-So, you want to check out my dad's old chambers?
我打赌我们找到的那个盒子里的东西会让你找回
I bet that box of stuff we found will bring back memories
-过去的美好回忆 -敬谢不敏了
of your glory days. -No, thank you.
我更希望忘记过去那些事情
I prefer leaving the past in the past.
如果这些墙能说话 他们一定会说“杀了我吧”
If these walls could talk, they'd say, "Kill me."
哦 奥利维亚.摩尔 这位是丹.菲尔丁
-Oh, Olivia Moore, this is Dan Fielding.
他曾是本庭的助理地区检察官
He used to be the Assistant District Attorney of this court.
哇哦 一个过去的夜间庭助理地区检察官啊
-Oh, wow, a former night court Assistant District Attorney.
我该带着自♥拍♥杆来啊
Of all the days to leave my selfie stick at home.
嗯 你可以把你的手♥机♥一直
-Well, you could always tape your phone
粘在你的...
to that stick up your --
我喜欢这样你来我往的
I am liking this back and forth.
也许只是我的个人想法 但我很希望能看到你们两
Maybe it's just me, but I would love to see you two
每天晚上都这么针锋相对
squaring off every night.
法官大人 能私下说一句吗?
Judge, may I have a word?
那我去弄杯咖啡
-I'm gonna go get some coffee.
一个人去
Alone.
我不想质疑你那一贯完美的判决
-I don't want to question your usually impeccable judgment,
但如果你想要弄一个圣诞老人
but if you think Truck Stop Santa's
来担任我们新的公设辩护人 那你是在痴人说梦
gonna be our new public defender, you're delusional.
我认为他能很好的胜任
-I think he'd be perfect.
利己主义的自恋狂是干不了公设辩护的
-Self-centered narcissists aren't public defenders.
干检察官才合适
We're prosecutors.
好吧 没错 他拒绝过我一次了 但我认为
-Okay, yes, he shot me down once, but I think with
如果再给他些动力 也许我能让他找回状态
a little push, I can get him to a solid maybe.
好了 (睁眼)看看这是什么
Okay, open your eyes.
我就没闭过眼
-I never closed them.
等等 我认识这些人
Wait a minute. I know these people.
这都是我递过传票的人
These are all people I've served.
哦 等等等等 是不是我快要死了却只有这些我生命里
Oh, wait, wait, am I dying and only the most irrelevant parts
最无关紧要的部分在我眼前走马灯?
of my life are flashing before my eyes?
这些人可不止是被你递过传票
-These aren't just people you served.
你改变了了他们的生活
These are lives you've changed.
你瞧 我很高兴你想要把我
-Look, I appreciate you trying to give me
拉回那个“台球时刻”
a billiard ball moment,
但我很喜欢我现在的生活 只能说谢谢你了
but I like my life the way it is, thank you.
你说你喜欢一个人独处 叫外卖♥♥
-You say you're happy all alone, ordering takeout
储存冻肉的日子
and stockpiling freezer meat,
但我觉得你在这能更开怀
but I think you could thrive here.
难道你不想吗?
Don't you want that for yourself?
为什么老是说我? 你才是需要帮助的那个
-Why are we talking about me? You're the one that needs help.
哦 我这么说只是想让你过来
-Oh, I just said that to get you to come here.
你真这么觉得 因为据我所知
-You sure about that, because last time I checked your
你的公设辩护人辞职了 你快把你的书♥记♥逼疯了
public defender quit, you're driving your clerk insane,
还有你袍子上这是番茄酱吗?
and is that ketchup on your robe?
我要告诉你这可能是那双胞胎的血
-I'll have you know that might be twin blood.
听着我只是想做正确的事
Look, I'm just trying to do the right thing,
如果有人不同意 那就是他们的问题
and if people aren't on board for that, that's on them.
你的问题就是认为正确很重要
-Your problem is that you think being right matters.
是的 优秀的法官判定对错
Yeah, good judges decide what's right.
伟大的法官折服众人
Great judges convincepeople.
这就是为何你的父亲如此特别
That's what made your father so special.
当然那是指他没用蜂鸣器或者橡胶蛇
When he wasn't zapping people with joy buzzers
对其他人恶作剧的时候
or stuffing springy snakes into everything.
因为这个人 我十年后才敢
Because of that man, it was a decade
吃果仁罐头
before I could eat a canned nut.
所以现在你愿谈论过去了?
-So now you want to talk about the past?
如果你觉得我说的不中听
-If you don't like what I have to say,
下次你在某个盒子里找到地址的时候
next time you find an address in a box,
为什么不直接把它留在那呢?
why don't you just leave it there?
没错 因为你看起来就是擅长
-Sure, because keeping things boxed up
把东西打包封存起来... 你的过去 你的感情
seems to be your thing -- your past, your feelings,
你把你的整个人生都封进一个箱子里
you've put your whole life in a box
-还不想任何人看到 -等等 等一下
and won't let anyone in. -Wait, hold on a second.
到底是我在箱子里还是我放东西进箱子?
Am I in the box or am I putting things in the box?
-我自己都搞不清了 -是啊
-I kind of lost the thread. -Yeah.
重点在于
-The point is,
你害怕从那个箱子里走出来
you're afraid to open that box.
你知道吗? 我很高兴见到你
-You know what? It was lovely meeting you,
并祝你拯救世界好运
and good luck with the saving the world thing.
我相信这随时都会发生
I am sure that it's gonna happen any day now.
我就当真的听
-I'm gonna pretend you're being sincere,
而你对此无能为力!
and there's nothing you can do about it!
我什么办法都试过了! 追踪脏钱
-I tried everything! Following the money,
通灵办案 意想不到的狗伙伴
police psychic, unlikely partner to a dog,
像年轻人一样卧底
going undercover as a teen.
这些里边你实际试过几个?
-How many of those did you actually do?
你没有抓住重点...
-You're missing the point -- all this work,
所有这些我所作的都没有屁用
and I came up with jack diddly squat,
顺便说一句 这就是板上的一个名字
which incidentally, is a name on the board.
这个家伙是个犯罪大♥师♥ 就像...
This guy is a criminal master mind, like --
就像汉尼拔
like a Hannibal.
或者“搏击俱乐部”
Or it's "Fight Club."
也许我真的就是个“臭嘴巴”
Maybe I really am Gary Buttmouth.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我得赶快动起来 以免我♥干♥出
I gotta hurry up and stop me before I do something
什么不理智的事情来
I can't even believe I'm capable of.
你准备告诉她是你干的吗?
-Are you gonna tell her it was you?
我的工作非常的无聊
-My job isn't exactly fulfilling,
所以我就得想点办法来保持自己不会变成脑残
so I've got to find ways to keep my brain from eating itself.
你不会出♥卖♥♥♥的我的 对吗?
You're not gonna rat me out, are you?
不会
-No.
但你得想办法摆平这事
You've got to cool it, though.
我已经失去了公设辩护人
I've already lost a public defender.
如果我再失去一个法警 那你就可能是下一个
If I lose a bailiff, you might be next.
以我的运气 我可能会在接下来的庭审里挂掉
-Knowing my luck, I might just end up in a later court.
说起来如果法庭书♥记♥不是你理想的职业 那什么是呢?
-So if court clerk isn't your dream job, what is?
哦 不不不 不行
-Oh, no. No, no, no.
你不能这样对我
You're not doing that thing to me.
-怎么对你? -就是你做的那种
-What thing? -That thing where you
靠问问题全面深挖
ask questions and dig deeper
然后把一个简单的乱穿马路指控
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表