剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
你怎么知道是诈骗的?
-How did you hear about the fraud?
-是警♥察♥告诉你的吗? -不是
Did the police tell you? -No.
所以 是你不小心读了被密封的文件
-So, you accidentally read it in a sealed file.
你是怎么做到的?
-How did you do that?
我需要你说"没有"
-I'm going to need a "no" from you.
-没有 -很好
-No. -Perfect.
我已经得到了所有我需要的信息 很有意思
I have everything I need. This was fun.
我们应该多交流交流 所有的话都由我来说
We should have more conversations where I do all the talking.
听着 我提请了解封布洛克记录的动议
-Look, I filed a motion to have Brock's record unsealed,
这需要很多时间 但现在既然你知道了
which will take forever, but now that you know,
你可以在大家把钱打水漂之前告诉他们
you can tell everyone before they throw their money away.
不行
-No.
我不是很明白你说"不行"是什么意思
-I can't read your "no's."
-是我理解的"不行"的意思吗? -那可是保密文件
Is that a real "no." -It's a sealed file.
我告诉他们的话那可是违法的
It would be illegal for me to tell them.
另外 我已经答应了投资者派对
Besides, I already RSVP'd to the investor party.
RSVP请回复(Respondez sil vous plait),法语缩写
没有着装说明 所以我猜是得体的休闲装即可
Attire wasn't specified, so I'm assuming "Mountain Dew casual."
等等 你还要继续投资
-Wait, you're still going to invest,
即使你知道那家伙之前诈骗过别人?
even though you know the guy ripped people off?
嘿 你知道吗? 对我来说这个险值得冒
-Hey, you know what? It's worth the risk for me.
你知道的 在这你没有太多机会
You don't get a whole lot of billion-dollar ideas
能见到价值十亿美元的创意的
coming through here, you know.
但是你不是只拿着自己钱在冒险
-But you're not just risking your own money.
你把其他人的钱也置于风险里
You're risking everyone else's.
-你太自私了 -哦 我吗?
You're being selfish. -Oh, am I?
或者我才是那个无私的人
Or maybe I'm being selfless,
想着布洛克也许改变了
thinking that Brock may have changed,
应该再给他一次机会
that he deserves a second chance,
还有你之前说过的那些有的没的
and all the other nonsense that you talk about.
你都不相信我说的那些
-You don't believe the nonsense I talk about.
是啊是啊 我不信
-No. No, I don't.
但我相信总有一天
But I do believe that one day,
在我活着的时候我能变得超有钱
I could be so rich that I will never die.
你们要好好的表现
-I want you to be on your best behavior.
当你们和这些投资人同处一室时
When you're in this room with all these investors,
你就是代表着菲尔丁集团
you're representing the Fielding Group.
那是个滑梯?
-Is that a slide?
那还真是和他最般配的东西
-That's actually the best case scenario with him.
我要去向布洛克介绍下我自己
-I have to go introduce myself to Brock.
我很快就会变成这派对的半个主人了
I'll be co-hosting this party soon.
嘿! 用下杯托
Hey! Use a coaster.
这又不是动物园
This isn't a zoo.
好了 丹 是搞钱的时间了
-Alright, Dan, time to make some money.
为什么你穿的像个哑剧演员?
-Why are you dressed like a mime?
因为我想...
-Because I'm thinking...
跳出舒适圈
outside the box.
因为我来这不止是要投资布洛克的创意
'Cause I'm not just here to invest in Brock's ideas.
我还要推销我自己
I'm pitching my own.
那么 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去钓几个鲸鱼级投资者了
I'm going to attract some whales.
额 伙计 帮我个忙
-Uh, buddy, do me a favor.
把这一堆弄成一个真正的汉堡
Mash a bunch of these up into one real hamburger.
哦 我就觉得今晚我可能在这见到你
Oh. I thought I might see you here tonight.
是因为你刚才大厅里看见我
-Is it because you just saw me in the lobby
-就赶紧关上了电梯门吗? -听着 如果你来这
and wouldn't hold the elevator? -Listen, if you're here to try
还是为了劝我退出的话 那就省省吧
to talk me out of this, forget it.
-那没用的 -也不全是为了这个
It's not gonna work. -Not at all.
我只是来这向各位
I'm just here to introduce
介绍我的朋友艾丝特的
everyone to my new friend Esther.
她是布洛克第一个应用骗局的受害者
She was a victim of Brock's first app scam,
虽然因为规定我不能说
and while I can't talk about it,
但她可是想说什么就说什么
she's free to say anything she wants.
好吧 要吓走菲尔丁集团的大人物们
-Well, it's gonna take more than that to scare
可没那么简单
off the big minds of the Fielding Group.
兄弟们 救命啊!
-Guys, help!
我在滑梯里卡住了!
I'm stuck in the slide!
把你的脚抬起来就行 见鬼!
-Just pick up your feet, man!
哇哦 这是个有趣的问题
-Wow. That is an interesting question.
译者:以下尬聊翻的尴尬不已
一年后的我会是怎么样的?
Where do I see myself a year from now?
对不起 你在和我说话吗?
-I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
是啊 我想我得说我已经能看到我们
-Well, I guess I'd have to say that I see us
以我们俩名义成立慈善基金会的情景了
starting out own charitable foundation in both of our names.
可能是和 哦 我也说不好 可能和学校有关
It'll be something to do with, oh, I don't know, schools.
你知道吗 我想我看到我朋友在滑梯顶上
-You know, I think I see my friend at the top of the slide.
我觉得...我想我应该去打声招呼
I should -- I should probably go say hi.
哦 提醒他小心点
-Oh, tell him to be careful.
我刚看见个很酷的人被卡在那里了
I saw a cool guy get stuck up there earlier.
没错 这是个陷阱!
-Yeah. It's a trap!
哦
-Oh.
阿克巴上将
Admiral Ackbar.
阿克巴上将,星球大战系列人物,蒙卡拉马里人,义军同盟舰队指挥官
率领义军同盟主力舰队参加恩多战役并取得胜利," It's a trap!"是其经典台词
对不起 我差点没认出你
I'm sorry, I almost didn't recognize you.
你知道吗? 为什么不让我去酒吧
You know what? Why don't I grab us a couple
拿几瓶蓝奶呢?
blue milks from the ol' Cantina?
蓝奶,一种星球大战系列中出现的虚构饮品,产自巨型动物班萨
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
这正是我想要的
-You read my mind.
我毕竟是个绝地武士
-I'm a Jedi after all.
星球大战中原力的应用之一,可以影响对方的心智
哦!
-Oh!
他说的是什么鬼话?
What the hell is he talking about?
那些都是星球大战里的台词
-Those are "Star Wars" references.
-星球大战 -他是个技术宅
-"Star Wars." -He's a nerd.
搞技术的都是宅男
Tech guys were indoor kids.
和恩多之子
And Endor kids.
恩多,星球大战中虚构的星球,死星二号♥在此处建造
达斯维达和帕尔帕廷皇帝也葬身于此
那是另一个星球大战台词
That's another "Star Wars" reference.
-但他对此很感兴趣? -嗯嗯嗯
-But he'll laugh at that? -Mm-hmm.
和我详细说说
-Give me more.
告诉我所有这些什么星球战争 布偶奇遇记之类的东西
Tell me all about the Star Battles, Fraggle Rocks.
就算是你失身给它们
If it contributed to your virginity,
我也要知道
I want to know about it.
让我和你说说椅子币
-Let me tell you about ChairBNB.
看见那个空椅子了吗? 我就没有
You see this empty chair? I don't.
我看见的是你的新特斯拉
I see your new Tesla.
我看见的是你的第二任妻子
I see your second wife.
我看见的是你的一堆古董娃娃
I see you with a bunch of antique dolls.
等等 为什么那都是你的东西?
Wait, why is that your thing?
我已经和你说过了 古尔斯 你的想法是对的
-I got to tell you, Gurgs, you have the right idea,
投资你自己 因为你了解自己
investing in yourself, because you know yourself.
-并且没有什么不可告人的过往 -没错
-There's no secret past. -That's right.
无论我在2004到2006年期间做了什么都是完全合理的
Whatever I was doing between the years 2004 and 2006 are perfectly normal
我也不想让你浪费时间去调查它们
and I wouldn't waste your time looking into it.
很高兴你告诉我
-Good to know.
不管怎么说 我想介绍你认识个人
Anyway, there's someone I really want you to meet
她那有个很有趣的投资小故事
who has a really interesting investment story.
她应该过几分钟就到了...
She should be here any min--
-丹 -你不会指望我相信
Dan. -You don't expect me to believe
我是第一个叫你"投资人艾丝特"的吧
that I'm the first person to call you "Esther the Investor"?
艾丝特 你在这啊
Esther, there you are.
看来已经认识丹了
And I see you've met Dan.
我刚才在和你这位朋友说
-I was just telling my friend Esther here
她不能沉湎于过去
that she can't dwell on the past.
山顶洞人才这么干
That's where the cavemen live.
她必须活在未来 那都有宇宙飞船了
She has to live in the future, where the spaceships are.
听丹的描述
-And from everything Dan's saying,
布洛克的新应用简直是成为有钱人的捷径
it sounds like Brock's new app is a rocket ride to Money Town.
等等 你不会真的想要再给那个之前骗过你的家伙签支票吧?
-Wait, you're really gonna write a check to a guy who totally scammed you?
丹说闪电不会劈同一个人两次
-Dan said lightning never strikes twice.
除了我
Except for me.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表