剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
你就已经走在这个世界上大多数人的前头了
you're miles ahead of most of the people on this planet.
是的 没错 这也许是个很难适应的事实
Yeah, sure, it might be difficult adjusting
自从你搬到这里后 一切都在改变
to the fact that, since you moved, things are changing.
可能对兰德来说也很难接受
Probably difficult for Rand, too.
要搞清楚他如何适应你的新生活
Gotta figure out how he fits into your new life.
是啊 他在肉库区买♥♥的牛仔裤
Yeah. He definitely doesn't fit into the jeans he got
肉库区(the Meatpacking District),有大量位于纽约曼哈顿中部西侧的区域,
原是老旧的厂房♥和砖楼,现在已经成为纽约很时尚潮流的汇集地之一,是前卫艺术的代名词。
肯定是穿不下了
in the Meatpacking District.
改变是生活的一部分 你要么接受它
Change is part of life. You either accept it,
或者哪天有人来抢走你的长凳
or one day a guy tries to take your bench away,
然后你打算把它打扮成
and you briefly consider dressing it up
一个很高大 长相古怪的男人
like a very tall, weird-looking man
接着偷偷的从一个近视的维修工身边溜过去
and sneaking it past a near-sighted maintenance worker.
-这是什么隐喻吗? -我倒希望是
- Is that a metaphor? - I wish it were.
嘿
Hey.
-兰德 -丹
- Rand. - Dan.
嗯
Mm.
我想说 这太疯狂了
I mean, it's insane.
你在他身边时 他整个人都精神起来了
He just lights up when you're around.
嘿 我真的很抱歉让你进入野兽模式
Hey, I'm really sorry I made you do beast mode.
我不该插手这事的
I just should've stayed out of it.
你也只是想要帮忙
You were just trying to help.
如果奥利维亚不想和
If Olivia doesn't want to be friends with the me
做腹部气球的我做朋友 那么...
that does belly balloons, then...
我也能接受
I can live with that.
看来我要在马拉松赛上和你一起送水了
Looks like I'm gonna be handing out water with you at the marathon.
嘿 尼尔也报名了
Hey, Neil signed up, too.
他这么做是为了给某个他喜欢的女孩留下好印象
He's doing it to impress some girl he has a crush on.
她已经有男朋友了 但很明显
She has a boyfriend, but apparently he's, like,
他很高而且超级烦
super tall and really annoying.
但是 额 你知道吗 奥利维亚会很高兴见到我们的
But, uh, you know, Olivia will be happy to see us.
等等 她告诉你她还是会去跑?
Wait. She told you she's still running?
哦 喔喔
Oh, whoa, whoa.
那么我也要继续跑
Then I'm running, too.
你现在浑身都疼 不是吗?
You're in a lot of pain right now, aren't you?
巨疼
Tremendous amount.
不! 别动这个长凳!
No! This bench stays!
-古尔斯! -丹!
- Gurgs! - Dan!
他们找到了这个长凳 但我救下了它
They found the bench, but I saved it.
我可以这样待好几天
And I can stay here for days.
我只需要蛋白质棒 一桶水 有趣的杂♥志♥...
I just need protein bars, a bucket, fun magazines--
我说的是让我的男人惊喜的测验和清单
I'm talking quizzes and lists on surprising ways to please my man.
可以了 古尔斯 是我叫他们来拿走长凳的
It's okay, Gurgs, I called them to come take the bench.
是时候接受我们要在这里翻开新的篇章了
Got to accept that we're going into a new chapter here.
但我们不能放弃 我们已经做了这么多(走了这么远)
But we can't give up now. We've come this far.
你在说什么啊? 我们离原来的地方就一英尺
What are you talking about? We're a foot from where we started.
我说的是感情 丹
I'm talking emotionally, Dan.
这是丹.菲尔丁生涯的一部分
This is a piece of Dan Fielding history.
你至少想要道个别吧?
Don't you want to at least say goodbye?
我才不会对个长凳道别呢
I'm not gonna say goodbye to a bench.
我为保下这个长凳忙活了一周了
I've been trying to save this bench for a week.
你最好给我道别
You better say goodbye.
好吧
Fine.
所以 两位休息一下吧
So, y'all take a five.
哦 如果你们感兴趣
Oh, if you're interested,
你们可以在那边那个柜子里一起抽电子烟
there is a closet where y'all can hook up and vape.
好吧好吧 这10块钱拿去喝咖啡 你们这帮假正经
Fine, here's $10 for some coffee, you prudes.
嗯 额 好吧
Well, uh, okay.
该对长凳说什么呢? 嗯...
What do you say to a bench? Um...
你总是那么稳 那么坚固
You were always stable. You were solid.
最重要的是 你总是那么沉默 从来不会说
Most of all, you were silent. You never once said,
"嘿 你这周末都干啥呢?"
"Hey, what did you get into this weekend?"
我知道我永远能来这里
No, I always knew that I could come here,
舒适的坐下 读我的报纸
sit down comfortably, and read my paper,
不管这地方发生多少变化
no matter how much things changed around here.
总之 谢谢你
And for that, thank you.
-这样算完事了吗? -没有
- Can I be done now? - No.
去那边站好看着点
Go sit over there and keep watch.
我要拿走刻着丹.菲尔丁的这条腿
I'm taking the Dan Fielding leg.
我们就说在搬运过程中损坏了
We'll say it got damaged in transit.
你知道吗 古尔斯? 不 等等 等等
You know what, Gurgs? No, no, wait, wait.
把另一条腿也拿下 因为 你知道
Do the other one, too, because, you know,
我没在那刻什么东西
I didn't carve anything on there,
但我现在想要个书挡!
but now I'm thinking bookends!
哦 那什么...我真不敢相信
Oh, that's-- I can't believe
我们甚至连一英里的路标都没过
we didn't even make it past the first mile marker.
好吧 也不能这么说
Well, that's not true.
你倒下的时候 你的鞋子刚好过线
When you fell, your shoe went right over it.
要不是我感觉整个脊椎都错位了
If any part of my spine was in the right place,
我现在一定揍扁你
I would hurt you right now.
好的一面来说妮娜陪我们
It was nice that Nina waited with us
等到医护人员到达
until the medic got there.
没错 这耗完了她的时间
Yeah. Totally ruined her time.
没有你我做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
能请你把手从我肩上拿开吗?
Can you take your hand off my shoulder, please?
我做不到
I can't.
这是怎么回事?
What's all this?
嗯 我真的希望你至少能体验下
Well, I really wanted you to at least have the experience
冲过终点线的感觉
of breaking through the tape.
所以我打电♥话♥让他们帮忙弄的
So I called these guys.
这也算安慰奖吧
It was too last-minute to get horses.
一起上吧?
Shall we?
让我们上吧
Let's do it.
3 2 1!
3, 2, 1!
她们过来了!
And they're off!
喝水!
Fresh water!
冲啊!冲啊!冲啊!
Go! Go! Go!
冲啊!
Go!
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表