剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
有段时间里 我和莎拉形影不离
and for much of that, Sarah and I were inseparable.
但有时候我们互相连十分钟在一起的时间都找不到
But there were times we couldn't find 10 minutes for each other.
通常是在威斯敏斯特犬展期间
Usually during the Westminster Dog Show.
威斯敏斯特全犬种大赛是世界上最负盛名的犬类比赛,每年都在麦迪逊花♥园♥球馆举♥行♥。
自从1877年开始它从没有因为恶劣的天气,经济危机或战争的原因停止过。
出于某些原因 她需要绝对安静的环境
For some reason, she needed utter silence to watch
来观看一些趾高气昂的京巴狗炫耀它们完美的臀部
some smug Pekingese show off its perfect haunches.
是啊 我记得"芥末"
-Yeah, I remember Wasabi.
Wasabii(芥末)是2021年威斯敏斯特犬展冠军,品种是中国犬种京巴
听着 关键点在于
-Look, the point is that
你永远都是她最可靠的人
you're always gonna be her go-to person,
当她有需要时会第一个想起的人
her first phone call when she needs someone.
丹 你的情商真是高的爆表
-Dan, you have insane emotional intelligence.
兰德 我的各种"商"都很厉害
-Rand, I have everytype of intelligence.
你看 我知道我们还不是很了解对方
-Look, I know we don't know each other very well,
但我真的想要...
but I am really gonna --
额 这派对糟透了
-Eh. This party sucks.
这就是他房♥间的窗户
-This is his window.
我们也许该用力点敲
We may have to knock hard.
他在"危险边缘"节目结束后会摘下他的助听器
He takes his hearing aids out after "Jeopardy!"
"危险边缘"(Jeopardy)是美国著名的智力问答竞赛节目比赛以一种独特的问答形式进行,
问题涉及到历史、文学、艺术、流行文化、科技、体育、地理、文字游戏等等各个领域。
什么东西是完全合理的?
-What is makes total sense? [ Laughs ]
-露易丝? -弗兰?!
-Louise? -Fran?!
你♥他♥妈♥的在埃尔默的房♥间里干什么?!
What the hell are you doing in Elmer's bedroom?!
等等 我确定这肯定有合理的解释...
-Okay, I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable exp--
哦 我要让你这贱♥人♥好看 你不会想知道我...
-Oh, I will slice you so fast, you won't know what --
-别冲动 别冲动 -露易丝?
-No slicing. No slicing. -Louise?
哦 是敲错窗了
-Oh, it's the wrong window.
哦 露易丝 我们要快点行动了
-Oh, Louise, we got to move fast.
快点 让我们好好活动下
Come on. Let's make the most of those new knees.
顺便说一下 孙子很可爱 快走吧
Adorable grandkids, by the way. Come on.
古尔斯 发生了什么? 你也听说他们
-Gurgs. What's wrong? Did you also just hear
要变成现金酒吧了?
they're switching to a cash bar?
现金酒吧,设立在聚会或婚礼之类,客人需自己付钱购买♥♥酒水
不 不是这样的
-No. That's not it.
但你不会想听我的事情的
But you don't want to hear about my stuff.
今晚这都是为了你
Tonight's about you.
哦 喔 喔 你知道的 你是这里为数不多
-Oh, whoa, whoa, you know, you're one of the few people
我还能聊的上话的人 所以 帮我个忙
I like talking to around here, so do me a favor.
千万...别破坏这种感觉 好吧? 所以 到底怎么回事?
Don't -- Don't ruin it, alright? So, what's going on?
我刚收到个邮件 我没有通过我的准入考试
-I just got an e-mail that I didn't pass my entrance exam.
我来告诉你问题出在哪 监考就是个摆设
I'll tell you the problem. The proctor was a smoke show.
我是说 你和一个辣妹那样在一起的话
I mean, how are you supposed to concentrate on a test
怎么可能集中精神在考试上...
with a hottie like --
除非那就是考试的一部分
[ Gasps ] Unless that was the test.
忘掉那个成绩 行不? 你比那考试要做的好得多
-Forget the result, alright? You're better than that exam.
你知道吗? 你通过了一个更难的测试
You know what? You passed a much harder one.
丹.菲尔丁认可测验
The Dan Fielding Approval Test.
简称D-FAT 这很有说服力
And the D-FAT -- very prestigious.
嗯 瞧见了吧? 这就是为什么我会想你的
-Mm. See? This is why I'm gonna miss you.
明白了吧? 现在我们说完了
-And see? Now we're done.
古尔斯 我要带你认识个人
-Gurgs, I'd like you to meet someone.
艾米莉很惊讶我还记得她
Emily was impressed that I remembered her,
我得承认这是你的专长
and I admitted it was your special skill.
而她说... 好吧 我让你来和她说 艾米莉
And she said -- Well, I'll let you tell it, Emily.
用你的口音说
Do it in your accent.
我说什么都用自己的口音
-[British accent] I do everything in my accent.
奥利维亚和我说了你的事
Olivia told me all about you,
我觉得你是苏格兰场一个项目的完美人选
and I think you'd be perfect for a program at Scotland Yard.
苏格兰场是英国首都伦敦警♥察♥厅的代称,本身既不是位于苏格兰,也不负责
苏格兰的警备。这个名字源自1829年成立时,其位处旧苏格兰王室宫殿,
以英国为背景的侦探作品多半会出现这个机构,比如福尔摩斯等
苏格兰场?
-Scotland Yard?
那是世界上最著名的警♥察♥局
That's the fanciest police station in the world.
是啊 他们在组建一支由面部识别专家
-Well, they've put together an elite unit
组成的被称为超级识别器的精英团队
of facial-recognition experts called The Super Recognizers.
我知道这个名字有点...
I know the name's sort of silly...
这太酷啦
-The coolest.
我知道这不是法警主管职位
-I know it's not bailiff supervisor.
哦 这比那更好
-Oh, it's better.
我是说 我一直想成为某个精英团队的一部分
I mean, I've always wanted to be part of an elite unit.
而认人? 这不就是我一直做的嘛
And recognize people? That's what I do.
达伦 格斯
Darren. Gus.
没见过这人 但明显是卡尔
Never seen him before. But obviously Carl.
你为我用了你的交际能力 奥利维亚
You used your schmooze powers for me, Olivia.
这不是什么坏事
That's not evil at all.
好吧 别和其他人说
-Well, don't tell anyone.
嘿 西克斯.特雷恩! 我要去做超级识别器了!
-Hey, Six Train! I'm gonna be a Super Recognizer!
要蟹球吗?
-Crab ball?
嘿 你为什么躲在这?
Hey. Why you back here hiding?
这不是为你举♥行♥的派对吗?
Isn't this your party?
只是在等去机场的网约车
-Just waiting for an Uber to the airport.
TSA Pre全称TSA Precheck,申请通过的人在美国机场可走TSA Pre 通道。
该通道不需要拖鞋、解皮带,笔记本电脑和少量的液体也可以放在包里
我参加了预先安检计划 所以我在机场待遇和国王一样
-I got TSA-Pre, so I'm like a king at the airport.
真可惜 因为我很善于脱皮带和鞋子
Which is a shame because I'm amazing at taking off my belt and shoes.
好吧好吧 我情愿在
-Yeah, well, I'd rather spend my time
沃尔夫冈帕克快餐里等着
waiting in a Wolfgang Puck Express
沃尔夫冈帕克快餐,创始人沃尔夫冈.帕克,此人承包奥斯卡奖晚宴23年
也不愿在这多听任何一个人来道别
than here listening to one more person say goodbye.
为什么就不能让我一个人待会呢?
Why don't people just leave me alone?
-明白了 -我是说 他们为什么都这么激动?
-Got it. -I mean, why are they all getting so worked up anyway?
我又不是要永别了 我甚至都没卖♥♥掉我的公♥寓♥
It's not like I'm gone for good. I'm keeping my apartment.
下个月我还要在92街Y见艾伦.艾尔达
Next month I'm seeing Alan Alda at the 92nd Street Y,
纽约92街Y(92NY)位于纽约曼哈顿上东区,位于92大街和
列克星敦大道拐角处,是世界级的文化艺术交流中心
艾伦·艾尔达,美国导演、演员、编剧,代表作品《飞行者》《高楼大劫案》等
当他卖♥♥我这些票的时候
and when he sold me those tickets,
他说的很清楚...不能退票
he was very clear -- no refunds.
很酷 好了 我要拿着这些...
-Cool. Well, I'm-a take these --
我知道我和艾比说我会待在这
-And I know that I told Abby that I would stay,
但我不觉得一个出自感情冲动的道别
but I don't think a-a messy, emotional goodbye
是今晚我能接受的事情
is something that I can handle tonight.
道别可能会很艰难
-Goodbyes can be tough,
但只有这样你才会知道你真正拥有什么
but that's how you know you had something real.
不管怎么说 这是个很棒的派对 伙计
Anyway, this is a nice party, man.
肯定有人是真心在乎你的
Someone must really care about you.
从皇后区大桥走 我不会为走隧♥道♥付钱的
-Take the Queensboro Bridge. I'm not paying for the tunnel.
皇后区大桥,又叫"59街大桥”,建于1909年,连通皇后区和曼哈顿区,
也算纽约著名景点之一,漫画影视里蜘蛛侠经常在这座桥上跳来跳去
哦
Ohh.
额 是我 艾比
Uh, yes. Hi. Abby.
那个 等一下 让我解释
No, wait. It's -- Let me explain.
我不得不走了 时间来不及了
I had to leave. It was an emergency.
这个现在不重要
-That's not important right now.
有没有一种可能我能说服你回来下
Any chance I can convince you to come out of retirement?
就一下?
Again?
我被逮捕了!
I've been arrested!
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表