剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
Especially lately.
这个转变比我想像的还要难一些
This transition has been a little harder than I thought.
嗯 你知道会怎么
-Mm. You know what?
接下来几分钟让我们试点不一样的事
Let's try something for the next few minutes.
允许你自己发怒
Just allow yourself to be angry.
-不 我不想... -没事 就试试嘛
-No, I don't think... -No, just try it.
-不 这不是我的... -就试试
-No, it's just not how I... -Just try it.
你能不能别打断我?!
-Would you stop interrupting me?!
我已经受够了!
I have enough going on already!
一切都和我计划的不一样!
Nothing is going how I planned!
我的公♥寓♥让我闻起来恶心!
My apartment makes me smell disgusting!
我不得不在下午四点吃鸡肉早餐!
I have to eat chicken breakfast at 4:00 in the afternoon!
我不能退订任何邮件列表
I can't unsubscribe from any e-mail list,
虽然这与搬迁无关 但也非常惹人烦!
which has nothing to do with the move, but it's very frustrating!
-还有别的吗? -还有兰德不在这里!
-Anything else? -And Rand isn't here!
我想让他来这帮我处理这些事!
I want him to be here to help me with this stuff!
而且 没错 我知道为了让我追逐梦想
And, no, I know it's not totally fair to make him uproot his life
就让他改变他的生活是不公平的 但是 啊... 我就是想要啊!
just for me to pursue a dream, but, ugh,... I want it anyway!
想要继续嘛? 你至少还有30秒时间
-Want to keep going? You got at least another 30 seconds left,
还有你还没提灰色海鲜汤的事
and you haven't even mentioned gray chowder.
房♥东他来了 记住 你是看牙的
-He's coming. The landlord. Remember, you make teeth.
-什么? -他来这拿他租户的
-What? -He came to get a copy
死亡证明副本 现在他快到了
of his tenant's death certificate, and now he's almost here.
阿诺德! 你这老伙计
-Arnold! You old so-and-so.
嘿 你儿子嘴上的毛病怎么样了?
Hey, how is your son's weird mouth?
我刚好在这栋建筑里看见了你的朋友
-I was just in the building when I ran into your friend,
但是她高喊着“你看不见我”就跑了
but she screamed, "I'm not here" and ran.
所以 你是个法官?
So, you're a judge?
刚找的新工作
-Just got a new job.
这是我的一大步!
Big step up!
好吧 我是个法官
Yes, I-I am a judge.
额 但我真的喜欢那间公♥寓♥
Uh, but I love that apartment,
我今天真的过得很糟
and I've had a really bad day.
你能给个机会让我喘口气吗?
Any chance you can give a gal a break?
我还是能给你看牙 这能有多难?
I could still make you a tooth. How hard could it be?
事实上 我刚知道那间公♥寓♥已经租出去了
-Actually, I just learned the apartment's no longer available.
-你刚知道? -没错 就是现在
-You just learned that? -Yeah. Just now.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
请让我一个人待伙儿
-I'd like the room, please.
刚刚...
Just...
明天见
-See you tomorrow.
我觉得我们放出了什么不得了的东西
-I believe we unleashed something.
你什么意思? 和我可没关系
-What you mean, "we"?
公♥寓♥的事我很抱歉 法官
Sorry about the apartment, Judge.
嗯 我也是 但已经没事了
-Mm. Me, too, but it's totally fine.
别装了
-Don't do it.
好吧 并不是没事 简直太糟了
-Okay, it's not totally fine. It's bad.
-瞧见了吗? 我好多了 -还有你和兰德说了
-See? I'm getting better. -And you're gonna tell Rand
你想让他“现在马上”搬过来吗?
you want him to move down here now?
还没准备好
-Not quite ready for that yet,
但对于找新的住处自我感觉良好
but I am feeling good about finding a new place,
而且我也许能搞点小动作
and I may be willing to play the game a little bit.
完美 因为桑迪刚刚收获了一大批线索
-Perfect, because Sandy just got a big batch of leads in.
现在 我虽然觉得他应该不用
Now, I don't want to think that he's responsible
为这些死亡事件负责 但老实说我不确定
for these deaths, but I honestly don't know.
他是个有趣的人
He's an interesting guy.
我想我要用我的方式
-I think I'm gonna try it my way.
我要带着小松饼去婚姻登记处
I'm gonna bring muffins to the marriage license office.
就像我和兰德一样 结婚通常意味着
Like with me and Rand, marriages often mean
有一方会搬出他们的老公♥寓♥
one person giving up their old apartment,
而我宁愿利用人们的幸福而不是不幸
and I'd rather capitalize on people's happiness than their misfortune.
让一个腐♥败♥的系统屈从于你的想法还真是扫兴 不愧是你
-Leave it to you to take all the fun out of bending a corrupt system to your will.
好吧 但你得把这个消息告诉桑迪
-Alright, but you gonna have to break the news to Sandy.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表