剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
他犯下多项罪行 自己认罪
who committed multiple crimes, pled guilty,
然后边反复说“把我关起来”
and then tried to get a "Lock Him Up" chant
边秘密走进法庭 是为了把自己送进监狱?
going in the courtroom secretly wanted to go to jail?
在北部我们只有过一个卧底警♥察♥
-Upstate we only had one undercover cop.
而且我认为厄尔去卧底的真正原因
And I think the only reason Earl went undercover was
他想在26岁时赢得高中橄榄球州冠军
so that he could win the high school football state championship at 26.
还有 他从没被人亲过
Also, he'd never been kissed.
祝厄尔好运
-Good for Earl.
洛伦佐还没有过于深入
-Lorenzo wasn't even in super deep yet.
他参加这个行动才10个月
He was just 10 months into the operation.
10个月 10个月? 10个月!
10 months. 10 months? 10 months!
现在我大声说出来 听上去就比
Now that I say it out loud, it sounds so much longer
你念文件的时候要长多了
than when you read it in the file.
10个月你都能生个孩子了
You could grow a baby in 10 months.
这太糟了
This is bad.
不不
No. No.
我们在这做的很好
We're doing good here.
我是说 我不能保证每件事都做好
I mean, I can't get everything right.
我只是个试图做出改变的法官
I'm just one judge trying to make a difference.
但如果我做的改变是错误的呢?
But what if I'm making the difference wrong?
如果我只是把他送进监狱而不是
If I had just sent him to jail rather than trying
试图去了解他 就不会发生这种事了
to figure him out, everything would be fine.
但我没有 所以就发生了这么糟糕的事
But I didn't, so it's not. It's bad.
非常的糟
This is very bad.
感觉就像我今天让这个城市变得更危险了
I feel like I made the city a more dangerous place today.
或者是让它的未来变得更危险?
Or did I make it a more dangerous place in the future?
听上去都不太好
Neither one sounds good.
放松点 法官阁下 只要你没有改变过去 我们就不会有事
-Relax, Your Honor. As long as you didn't affect anything in the past, we're good.
哦 尼尔哪去了?
Oh! Where's Neil?
-抱歉 在系鞋带 -哦 谢天谢地
-Sorry, tying my shoe. -Oh, thank God.
我以为你因为蝴蝶效应消失了
I thought you got Butterfly ed.
我觉得我需要一个人静一静好好想想
-I think I'm gonna just go think about this a bit.
今晚到此为止吧 要慌留着明天吧
Let's call it a night. We can panic tomorrow.
我是说 这事明天再说吧
[ Chuckles ] I mean, pick it up tomorrow.
那么 你们现在想干什么呢?
-So, what do you guys want to do now?
哈哈! 开个玩笑
Ha! Kidding.
瞧 我是对的 警♥察♥们都对我很不友好
-Well, I was right. The cops are mad at me.
他们不再给我优待
They're taking all my perks away.
现在 当我走进这栋建筑时
Just now, when I was walking through the building,
我不得不进行...安检
I had to go through...security.
我们一直都要进行啊
-We all do.
不包括我 以前他们都是直接让我过的
-Not me. I get waved through.
今天我不得不等在那里
Today I just had to stand there and wait.
我周围到处都是人
There were people in front of me, behind me.
他们都只是站在那
They were all just standing there.
这太疯狂了
It was madness.
那是在排队 他们当然在那
-That's a line. They're everywhere.
哦 太好了 艾比在这 我需要来点甜食
-Oh, good. Abby's here. I could do with a treat.
等等 为什么她空着手?
Wait, why are her arms empty?
我是不是因为那个...什么里
Am I hallucinating from dehydration
站的太久脱水而产生幻觉了?
after standing so long in that -- that -- that thing?
嘿 各位 我很高兴你们都在这
-Hey, everyone, I'm glad you're all here.
我有点事想和你们说
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
是说你把甜食藏在哪了吗?
-Is it about where you're hiding the treats?
因为我没看到你拿着
Because I don't see any.
事实上 尼尔 是关于我做的一个决定
-Actually, Neil, it's about a decision I've made.
我总是提倡去深入了解被告人的生活
I'm always advocating digging into defendants' lives,
而昨晚我对我自己进行了深入的自我检讨
and, well, last night I did some soul searching on myself.
是时候接受些残酷的现实了
It's time a face some hard truths.
我德不配位
I don't have a head for hats,
所以我需要改变我对待这工作的方式
and I need to change the way I approach this job.
我是说 我真的没有意识到我所做的事
I mean, I didn't realize that the way I do things
也许真的会伤害到他人
might actually hurt people.
所以 从现在起 我就做一个普通的法官
So, from now on, I am just going to be a normal judge.
普通的法官?
-Normal judge?
就是只判断对错
Like one who calls balls and strikes,
而不深入问问题那种?
one who doesn't ask deep and probing questions?
要取消这周五的
One who will cancel this Friday's
“把你的狗带来夜间法庭”那种?
"Bring Your Dog to Court Night"?
那个已经不在日程上了
-It's already off the calendar.
从现在起 我将注重界限
-From here on out, I am all about boundaries,
法庭和其他地方的界限
boundaries in the court room and all other rooms.
明白了吗? 现在 古尔加努斯警官 十分钟后开始
Got it? Now, Officer Gruganous, start in 10.
我的全名? 我觉得我有麻烦了
-My full name? I feel like I'm in trouble.
就像我妈妈叫我古尔加努斯警官的时候一样
Like when my mama calls me Officer Gruganous.
这是好事
-This is good.
这会让这里的事情顺利得多
Things will run a lot smoother around here.
我们不该担心 我们应该办个派对庆祝下
We shouldn't be upset. We should be throwing a party.
用什么甜点庆祝 丹? 用什么甜点?
-With what treats, Dan? With what treats?
哦 警官 嗨
-Oh. Officers, hi.
嗯 我刚从外边回来因为我的车被拖走了
Um, I just came from outside where my car was getting towed.
我..我追了那辆卡车三个街区
I-I-I chased the truck three blocks,
然后我又不得不走十个街区回来
then I had to walk 10 blocks back
因为我跳上引擎盖后司机也不肯停车
because the driver didn't stop when I jumped on the hood.
你是不是把车停在红区了?
-Were you parked in a red zone?
因为红区禁止停车 女士
Because no one can park in a red zone, ma'am.
-不...不是 但是我..我一直...
-N-N-No, but it's -- but I --
我厌倦了像个普通人那样生活
I'm tired of living like a regular person.
我得想办法解决这一切
I gotta figure out what I can do to fix this.
嗯 我去和他们说说 查清这一切
-Well, I could talk to them, get to the bottom of it.
哦 好的好的 这太好了 谢谢你
-Oh, yes, yes, that would be amazing, thank you.
不用谢我 要谢就谢萨莎.圣地亚戈
-Don't thank me. Thank Sasha Santiago.
你到底是想帮忙
-Is this about you wanting to help,
还是只是想去做卧底?
or do you just want to go undercover?
-嗯 就不能都做吗? -好吧好吧
-Well, couldn't it be both? -Okay, fine.
让我们开始第一个案子
-Let's call the first case.
我们这就要开始了?
-We're just gonna start?
但我还没有喊“全体起立”呢
But I didn't get to do me "All rise."
这是宪法规定的
That's in the Constitution.
好的 本案是对内特.克拉布的公诉
-Okay, The People vs Nate Crabbe.
克拉布先生被指控D&D D&D
-Mr. Crabbe is charged with a D-and-D D-and-D.
在玩“龙与地下城”的时候喝酒闹事
Drink and disorderly while playing "Dungeons and Dragons."
法官阁下 我的委托人是一个18级的蛮兽人
-Your Honor, my client is a Class-18 Barbarian Ogre
他因为太入戏了而挥舞起了他的战争号♥角
who got a little too into character swinging his war-horn.
这不是委婉的说法
That is not a euphemism.
如果是的话也许就不会这么难堪了
It would be a little less embarrassing if it was.
这里说你的委托人喝醉了 并且挥舞着武器
-It says here your client was drunk and brandishing a weapon.
所以这看起来很明确了
So seems pretty straightforward.
是的 额 没错 但这里边有些情况
-Yes, uh, yes, there are just maybe a few details
您应该考虑一下
that you should consider.
他们当时正在庆祝
They were celebrating the wedding
圣骑士孔多尔和座狼未底改的婚礼
of Condor the Paladin and Mordecai the Warg.
而你知道人们在婚礼上是什么样的
And you know how people get at weddings.
法庭只对这件事的事实感兴趣
-The court is only interested in facts from this realm,
所以我们能结束了吗 辩护人?
so can we wrap it up, Counselor?
但我为这学了书呆子的东西
-But I learned Nerd for this.
法官阁下 我真的很欣赏
Your Honor, I truly appreciate
你的新工作方式
your new business approach to the job,
但是 额 也许你有点矫枉过正了
but, uh, maybe you're overcorrected a bit.
请求上前说话
Permission to approach.
-驳回 -驳回?
-Denied. -Denied?
之前还真...没发生过
That's never...happened before.
请求...倚靠?
Permission to...lean?
我其实很高的
I'm pretty tall.
我觉得我可以...
I think I can --
好了 如果没有其他陈述
-Okay, if there's nothing further,
法庭准备进行宣判
the Court is ready to rule.
鉴于被告的鲁莽行为
In light of the defendant's reckless behavior,
我别无选择...
I have no choice but to --
这是一个错误
-You're making a mistake.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表