剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
但愿你能逃出来 你个变♥态♥!
Good luck escaping that, you creep!
古尔斯 这事怎么啦?
Gurgs, what's going on?
嗯 我刚去法官的房♥间
Well, I was went into the judge's chambers
做我的原始呐喊治疗的时候
to do my primal-scream therapy
原始呐喊疗法是现存的最有效的心理治疗方法之一
可以帮助来访者找到问题的根源,将其从无意识中解脱出来
看见了一个拿着刀的男人
when I saw a guy with a knife,
然后我就直接尖叫了出来 这完全没有治疗效果啊
and I did an an actual scream, which wasn't therapeutic at all.
哦 天啊 是那个总是问
Oh, God. Was it the foot perv
别人鞋码的恋足癖
who's always asking people their shoe size
还是那个卖♥♥橄榄的家伙?
or the guy who sells the olives?
嗯 我只知道如果是那个
Well, just know that if it's the guy
用叉子喝汤的人 那就要小心了...
who eats soup with a fork, watch out--
他真的很擅长这个
he's pretty good with that thing.
都不是 这是个全新的变♥态♥
No, it was a brand-new creep.
你们都聚在这干什么?
What are you guys doing standing around?
古尔斯 以游手好闲的名义逮捕他们
Gurgs, book these people for loitering.
开玩笑的 随便逛
Just kidding. Please hang out.
法官 你的房♥间里因为安全原因被封锁了
Judge, your chambers have been closed for security reasons.
有个疯子在里边 而不是火♥辣♥的乔恩.哈姆
Behind these doors is a mad man, and not a hot Jon Hamm one.
乔恩.哈姆,美国演员导演制片人,出演过"广♥告♥狂人""数字追凶"等作品,
2016年获金球奖剧情类剧集最佳男主角
请放我出去!
Please let me out!
我有幽闭恐惧症和广场恐惧症
I'm claustrophobic and agoraphobic,
译者:你是怎么活这么大的?
也就是说我一直感觉很不好!
which means I'm seldom okay!
哦 我的老天 我能认出这个声音
Oh, my gosh, I recognize that voice.
这是我未婚夫 兰德
That's my fiancé, Rand.
嗨 很高兴终于见到你们了
Hi. So nice to finally meet you all.
我带了蛋糕 还有一大袋橄榄
I-I brought cake and a big bag of olives
我在男厕所里从一个好男人那里买♥♥到的
I got from the nice man in the men's room.
我不敢相信你终于到这来了!
I can't believe you're finally here!
和你们说过了他是真实的
Told you guys he was real.
兰德!
Rand!
很高兴见到你
It's so great to meet you.
要么就是他 要么他就是个顶级面具大♥师♥
It's either him or he's got a top-notch mask guy.
这不是我第一次被说是戴面具了
Not the first time I've been accused of wearing a mask.
万圣节的时候 人们经常觉得我是在扮演约翰.瑞特
Most Halloweens, people think I'm going as John Ritter.
约翰.瑞特,美国演员,出演过"三人行""美国马拉松"等作品,2003年去世
所以这还是个有名的未婚夫
So this is the famous fiancé.
所以是什么风把你吹到纽约来的 "兰德"?
What brings you to New York, "Rand"?
这说起来就有意思了 真的
It's a funny story, actually.
我决定要去跑马拉松
I decided to run the marathon,
所以我想打电♥话♥给兰德让他过来
so I called Rand to ask him to come down here.
就在我要拨号♥的时候 电♥话♥铃响了
and just as I was dialing, the phone dinged,
然后兰德说了同样的事情!
and it was Rand saying the same thing!
所以你的故事是关于电♥话♥是怎么工作的
So your story is about how phones work.
嗯 这个星期我都会待在这帮艾比做好跑马拉松的准备
Well, now I'm here all week to help Abby get marathon-ready.
你懂的 给她补充水分 为她加油
You know, keep her hydrated, cheer her on,
找纯净版的DMX音乐来播放
find clean versions of DMX songs to blast.
Dmx(Dark Man X), 原名厄尔·西蒙斯(Earl Simmons),美国说唱歌♥手
其实就是一个
Which are really just audio recordings
成年男性狂吼的录音
of a grown man barking.
-你懂的 帮她训练 -为了跑步?
- You know, help her train. - To run?
为了我们从小就做的事情?
Something we've all done since we were children?
就是要持续快速移♥动♥你的腿?
Is the deal still you try to move your legs fast?
没错 但是要持续26英里
Yeah, but for 26 miles.
你们知道吗 我和兰德在老家已经跑过好几次马拉松了
You know, Rand and I have run some marathons back home.
在州北部 他们让马也参加
Upstate, they let horses run it, too.
我知道这听起来不公平 但这让我们充满动力
Which I know doesn't seem fair, but it kept us motivated.
如果你也参加过 你就会懂的
If you ever run one, you'll see.
哦 我也跑马拉松的
Oh, I'm running the marathon.
没错 那个可恶的日间庭检察官
Yeah, that obnoxious day-court prosecutor,
妮娜 也是个跑者 所以很明显我也不得不加入
Nina, is running, so obviously I have to.
奥利维亚 这太酷了
Olivia, this is so cool.
也许我们能一起跑
Maybe we could run together.
你知道的 有个伴能让时间感觉过的很快
You know, having a partner makes the time go faster.
嗯 我不这么觉得 我要一个人跑
Mm, I don't think so. I run alone.
我是头独狼
I'm a lone wolf.
狼都是成群奔跑的 我应该知道的...
Wolves run in packs. I should know--
在州北部 狼也参加马拉松
Upstate, wolves run in the marathons, too.
这样能让马更有动力
Keeps the horses motivated.
好了 亲爱的 我去旁听席找个好座位
Okay, sweetheart, I'm gonna get good seats in the gallery.
我喜欢坐在第二排
I like to sit in the second row.
就像看电影 坐前排?
It's like the movies. Front row?
没人要和妮可.基德曼的脸贴那么近
Nobody needs to be that close to Nicole Kidman's face.
妮可.基德曼,澳大利亚演员,奥斯卡影后,
出演过"红磨坊""海王""触不可及"等著名电影电视剧
那么 丹 你觉得...你觉得兰德怎么样?
So, Dan, what'd you-- what'd you think of Rand?
看上去不错
Seems fine.
不错?
Fine?
哦 天啊 你喜欢他!
Oh, my God, you love him!
古尔斯 非常感谢你在那个被告人时的帮助
Gurgs, thank you very much for your help with that defendant.
是什么可♥卡♥因♥
What is it about cocaine
能让人们想和我跳舞?
that makes people want to dance with me?
嗯 他们总是愿意和你跳舞的
Well, they always want to dance with you.
只是可♥卡♥因♥给了他们开口的勇气
It's just the cocaine gives them the courage to ask.
是啊
Yeah.
额 丹.菲尔丁该说再见...
Uh, the Dan Fielding Goodbye--
别在别人离开时显得很不礼貌
be rude until someone leaves.
那肯定是我搞错了...因为你还在这
Must be losing my touch-- you're still here.
啊! 那什么 你们这些人终于要装杯架了吗?
Ah! What, are you guys finally putting in the cup holders?
是该有人看看意见箱了
About time somebody read the suggestion box.
不 我们只是在把长凳搬掉之前来量一下
No, I'm just measuring the bench before we move it.
等一下 你们要搬走我的长凳?
Wait a minute. You're moving my bench?
不是你的长凳 这事法官索伦森的长凳
Not your bench, it's Judge Sorenson's bench.
索伦森? 那个禽兽都死了好多年了
Sorenson? That monster died years ago.
他的长凳该在地狱里
His bench is in hell!
他的家人要为他建个博物馆...
His family is building him a museum--
真正的家人 不是私下那个
the real family, not the secret one.
没有什么博物馆能搬走这个长凳
No museum is getting this bench.
这是在这个法♥院♥里
There are so few people or things
我少数喜欢的人或物之一
that I like in this courthouse.
我不要活在一个长凳被搬走的世界
I'm not gonna live in a world where the bench gets taken away
尼尔可以留下!
and Neil can stay!
哦 丹.菲尔丁 你原来也有关心的东西啊
Oh, Dan Fielding, you actually care about something.
好吧 如果这真的对你这么有意义 我会把确保
Well, if it means that much to you, I will make it
这个长凳留在这作为我的人生使命...
my life's mission to make sure that this bench stays right--
你搞毛?
Really?
我是在说我要帮你欸!
I was in the middle of saying I was gonna help you!
哦 对不起! 对不起对不起
Oh, sorry! No, sorry, sorry.
我只是...习惯了 但你知道吗?
Just-- Reflex. But you know what?
我得为自己说句话 你应该快点说的
In my defense, you could have said that faster.
很高兴终于见到你的朋友了
It was nice to finally meet your friends.
我觉得古尔斯是你的克雷默
I think Gurgs is your Kramer.
应该是指罗伯特.本顿导演的克雷默夫妇(我猜的)
而丹就是我的"东城梦魇"
And Dan is my "Mare of Easttown."
"东城梦魇",由HBO在2021推出的悬疑剧集
而我真的能懂他们
I really get all of them.
只有和奥利维亚
I'm just having a bit of a hard time
交流的时候遇到了点困难
connecting with Olivia.
哦 奥利维亚 就是那个我在楼梯下看到
Oh, Olivia, the woman I saw hanging out
等着有人摔下来的女人?
at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for people to fall?
你只是需要一些工作以外的话题
You just need to something outside of work.
比如马拉松
Maybe the marathon.
-你可以借此来和她交流 -我不太确定
- You could bond over that. - I don't know.
她看上去不是非常有兴趣的样子
She doesn't seem super interested.
但是说到奥利维亚 我也在放长线钓大鱼
But with Olivia, I'm sticking with playing the long game.
因为她迷恋贾斯汀.朗
Because she has a crush on Justin Long.
所以我第一步先要和他成为朋友 然后...
The move is that I make friends with him first and--
相信我 你不用做的那么多
Trust me. You don't have to try that hard.
我们会争取到她的
We'll win her over.
我很擅长帮助人们成为朋友
I'm amazing at helping people become friends.
我就像个人形脸书 除了我不会对妈妈撒谎
I'm like human Facebook, except I don't lie to moms.
应该是说脸书之前被指泄露青少年情绪信息事件
还记得那时候每个人都想要米奇
Remember how everyone wanted Mitch
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表