剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
的确 他们把这叫做野乳鸽 绝对值得一尝
-It is. They call it field squab and it is to die for.
来份野乳鸽!
Field squab!
我真不敢相信你这么穿搭
-I can't believe you wore that.
你看着就像个减配的21点发牌员
You look like an off-Strip blackjack dealer.
额 我看在奥♥运♥会上也有人这么穿啊
-Uh, I saw a guy dressed like this in the Olympics.
是啊 他还穿着溜冰鞋
Granted, he was wearing ice skates.
这块把我整不会了 古尔斯 我们还是放下文件就走吧
I don't know, Gurgs. Let's just leave the folder and go.
不 你需要这个 而且你属于这
-No. You need this and you belong here.
记得托尼.罗宾斯说过
Remember what Tony Robbins says.
别名安东尼.罗宾,成功♥学♥大♥师♥,著有"激发无限潜能"等书
译者表示这类毒鸡汤学者我是不信的,什么"把工作当成享受"
来接受两年天朝996的毒打看他还能说得出来?
"滚出我的讲座 尼尔 你太让我失望了"
-"Get out of my seminar, Neil, you're bumming us out"?
说得好 让我们来证明他是错的
-Exactly, and we're going to prove him wrong.
跟我来就是了
Just follow me.
真是个美好的下午
The finest of afternoons.
我们来这是找... 亚瑟!
We're here to see -- Arthur!
亚瑟 是你这老家伙吗?
Arthur, is that you, old boy?
他们告诉我你会在这
They told me you was there.
我是这的人
-I belong here.
你当然是啊
-Of course you do.
温泉水 三号♥桌
Spa waters, table three.
温泉水是一种由新鲜水果调制的提神饮料
还有把领结带上
And put on a tie.
没人想看你的脖子
No one wants to see your neck.
我只是觉得我能在这个俱乐部里崭露头角
-I-I just think I could really thrive in this club.
我需要的只是有人能引荐我成为会员
All I need is someone to sponsor my membership.
对不起 女士 我已经把这引荐名额
-Sorry, miss, I already gave my one sponsorship
给了我最小的儿子
to my youngest son here.
好吧 我就不打扰你们喝粥了
-Well, I'll leave you to your mush.
我把我的俱乐部衣服都放在工作的地方
-I keep all my club clothes at work.
审判结束 我就穿上这个 来到这俱乐部
Trials end, I throw this on, show up at a club,
有时候DJ还没来得及放歌♥呢
and sometimes the deejay hasn't even gotten to the drop yet.
每个人都像这样子在等着...
Everyone's waiting around like,
而只要我一现身 气氛立马就成了这样...
and then I show up and it's like...
奥利维亚 你在这干什么?
Olivia, what are you doing here?
我在这干什么?
-What am I doing here?
我在利用一个女人对友谊得迫切需求
I capitalized on a woman's desperate need for friendship.
你又来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
哦 我是在指导尼尔如何建立自信
-Oh, I was just teaching Neil a lesson in confidence.
尼尔也在这?
-Neil's here?
搞什么 他们怎么什么人都放进来?
What, they just let anyone in this dump?
用这个方法来减少再次犯罪得数量
-And that's the amount of recidivism reduced by this approach.
那么 这就是这次陈述的画龙点睛之笔
Now, here's the point in the presentation where I would've offered
而你一定会喜欢这个办法的
you whipped cream to go with your pie chart, and you would've loved it.
很好 不得不说 这让我大开眼界
-Well, I got to tell you, this has been eye-opening.
抱歉等我下
-Excuse me.
哦 太好了 有人找到我的ipad了
Oh, good, someone found my iPad.
而我要做的就是回答
And all I need to do to get it back
一系列的问题来拿回它
is answer a series of riddles.
稍等我下
Excuse me.
那么 杰夫 你真的对艾比所说的事感兴趣?
-So, Jeff, you're actually interested in what Abby is saying?
哦 我照单全收
-Oh, I'm eating this up.
通常我得哄骗保姆
Usually I have to bribe a nanny
才能拿到目标的弱点
to figure out a target's weaknesses.
但她把所有我想要的材料直接送到了我手上
But she is handing me all the material I need.
想要改善社会?
-Need to improve society?
不是
No.
是增加我再次当选的机会
To improve my chances of getting re-elected.
我一直在找一个心慈手软的法官
I've been looking for a soft-on-crime judge
来担下破坏纽约市的所有责任
to be the face of everything destroying New York City,
而她就是个完美的替罪羊
and she is the perfect scapegoat.
第三杯威士忌 第三次试探 一切照旧
-Third scotch, third prong, system works.
艾比 第三杯威士忌生效了
-Abby, the third scotch worked.
他为了下一次竞选需要一个替罪羊
He wants a scapegoat for the next election
而现在目标就是你
and it's going to be you.
那么现在我们已经知道他想要什么了
So now we know what he wants.
我们可以用这来对付他
We can use it against him.
我不想进行更多的试探了 丹
-I don't want any more prongs, Dan.
不不不不不 试探环节已经结束了
-No, no, no, no, no, we're done with prongs.
我们要进入下个阶段了
We're into phases.
现在 阶段一包含五个环节
Now, phase one has five prongs.
丹 别说了 我想要对现状做出一些改变
-Dan, stop it. I want to change things
所以我不想重复走你们从那边那个鹿标本
and I'm not going to do that by playing the same games
还活着的时候开始就一直走的老路
you've all been playing since the wall-deer had bodies.
我只是不想你受到伤害
-I don't want you to get hurt.
谢谢你 但是我能搞定的
-Thank you, but I got this.
我会按自己的办法来处理
I want to do things my way.
我了解了 好好享受你的秀兰.邓波
-I understand. Enjoy your Shirley Temple.
秀兰.邓波,世界上第一款无酒精鸡尾酒,
以著名童星Shirley Temple的名字命名
是叫夏洛克.邓波
-Sherlock Temple.
他们不提供以女性命名的饮料
They don't have drinks named after women.
这就是我停缴会费的原因
-That's why I haven't paid my dues.
你们都该为自己感到羞愧
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
-今天不好过? -是啊 事情都...
-Rough day? -Yeah, it's been --
尼尔 你这是在干什么?
Neil, what is happening?
你为什么在当酒保?
Why are you bartending?
嗯 我是来给你送文件的
-Well, I came to bring you that folder,
而我意识到我从没做过
which I'm realizing I never did.
而他们认为我是这的侍者 所以我很自信的对他们说"这不是我的工作"
They thought I was a waiter, so I said, "This isn't my job,"
然后他们就把我升职做了酒保
confidently, and they promoted me to bartender.
实际上这工作很有成就感
It's actually very fulfilling work.
人人都想引起我的注意
People want my attention.
他们咨♥询♥我的意见 这感觉很不错
They ask for my advice. It's nice.
所以想对我讲讲你的故事吗?
So care to pour me a story?
只是觉得这里的事情比在州北部复杂得多
-Just things seemed so much simpler upstate.
这里似乎人人都有自己的盘算
People here seem to have an agenda.
我今天经历了很多
-I've lived a lot of lives today.
而如果说这其中我学到了什么的话
And if there's one thing I've learned,
那就是哪里的人都一样
it's that people are the same everywhere.
小费真的很少
Some are just lousy tippers.
嗯哼 尼尔 还真是一阵见血
-Wow, Neil, that's really profound.
这声音太吵了!
That ice is really loud!
哦 我不知道冰在哪
-Oh, I don't know where the ice is.
我只能把我的钥匙放进去 然后摇了做做样子
I just put my keys in here and I shake them up for show.
而如果有人想喝鸡尾酒 我就向他们推荐苏格兰威士忌
If someone wants a cocktail, I just recommend a scotch.
我告诉他们"那是泥炭味"
I tell them "it's peaty."
部分威士忌会使用泥炭工艺来阻止麦芽发芽,并向大麦释放烟雾效应
这种威士忌会带有一种泥炭烟熏味,用PPM值表示浓烈程度
-泥炭 -这是一种烟熏味
-Peaty. -It means smoky.
你看 这味道就像苏格兰沼泽水
Look, it's Scottish swamp juice.
我不明白为什么有人会喜欢这味
I don't know why people like it.
皮蒂... 就是这个
-Petey -- That's it.
Petey与Peaty读音相近
杰夫和个谷物犯一样
Jeff is a corn crime all-star.
而我知道有个人能帮我证明它
And I know just the person who can help me prove it.
额 我不会帮你的
-Eh, not going to help you.
你只要告诉我我对杰夫的怀疑是否正确?
-Can you just tell me if my suspicions about Jeff are right?
额 不行 如果这猜测是对的
-Uh, no, because if they are true,
也许我能和他当面对质然后让他引荐我进俱乐部
maybe I confront Jeff and he gets me into this club.
你为什么千方百计的想进这个俱乐部?
-Why do you want to be a part of this club anyway?
这地方配不上你
You're better than this place.
你以为我不明白?
-You think I don't know that?
我讨厌这个地方和它所代表的一切
I hate this place and everything it stands for.
这里的人全是傻♥逼♥ 这地方充满了一股腐臭味
The people are jerks, it smells like gravy,
而且已经有八个男人来找我
and eight different men came up to me
问我我的丈夫让我投谁的票
and asked me who my husband told me to vote for.
但如果你想要更进一步 这就是你不得不加入的地方
If you want to get ahead, this is where you have to be.
把要挟杰夫来加入这个俱乐部作为梦想 对你来说格局实在太小了
-Blackmailing Jeff to get into this club is not the dream.
用你的努力和智慧
You using your drive and intelligence
爬上更高的位置 让杰夫家的人
to rise to a position of power where all the Jeffs
都想来要挟你 这才应该是你的梦想
wants to blackmail you, that's the real dream.
你真觉得我能做到?
-You really think that could happen for me?
跟着我♥干♥ 迟早有一天有人会排着队想要毁掉你的生活的
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表