剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
所以 现在你在那古老的黑色法庭怎么样了?
So, how are things going in the ol' court du noir?
译者:最后那几个词法语,机翻了
额 我只是在看我今天审判的
-Eh, just reviewing some materials from this trial
-那些做应用的人的一些材料 -哦!
I had today with these app guys. -Oh!
你应该告诉他们我的应用创意
You should tell them about my app idea.
它会告诉你你正在吃的面包
It tells you the perfect jam
该配什么果酱才是最完美的
to put on whatever bread you're eating.
唔 这有点奇怪
-Huh, that's weird.
那个在这里推销他的应用的家伙
This guy who was in here pitching his app
曾因欺诈他的投资者而被判有罪
was once convicted of fraud for ripping off his investors.
哦 我的天啊! 我不该看到这些的
Oh, my God! I wasn't supposed to see that.
这些记录是被密封的
These records are sealed.
我们能修复它
-W-We can fix this.
我四小时就能过来
I can be there in four hours.
也许5小时 我可能会迷路
Five. I'm gonna get lost.
然后我们可以一起逃跑
Then we can go on the run.
你知道的 我一直想和你一起
You know I've always wanted to dye my hair
在加油站的浴室里染发
in a gas station bathroom with you.
这不是什么大事
-It's not that big a deal.
理论上来说我是可以看的
I-I'm technically allowed to see it.
只要我不告诉其他人
I just can't tell anyone.
哦 嘿 丹 我需要点私人空间
Oh, hey, Dan, I just need a minute.
-我正和兰德在一起 -好吧 很好
I'm Zooming with Rand. -Alright, good,
你没在做什么重要的事情
so you're not doing anything important.
-那么... -是丹吗?
-Now -- -Is that Dan?
丹! 怎么啦 伙计...
Dan! What's up, man --
听着
-Look.
我和布洛克谈过了 他正开放接受投资者
I talked to Brock and he's open to investors,
但至少50000美元起投
but it's a $50,000 minimum,
所以我正在召集一组精英投资者
so I'm assembling an elite group of investors.
我也许不是"鲸鱼"
I may not be a "whale,"
在经济领域,鲸鱼(whale)级投资者指拥有大量资本
并能直接造成市场价格波动的机构
但我知道怎么把小鱼绑在一起
but I know how to tie a bunch of fish together.
10分钟后 餐厅 开会
Meeting, cafeteria, 10 minutes.
你听到了吗?
-Did you hear that?
你必须告诉他不要这么做
-You have to tell him not to do that.
我知道 但是法律禁止我
-I know, but I'm legally not allowed
分享我在密封卷宗上看到的任何信息
to share anything I've seen in this sealed file.
宝贝 你得和他们说不要把鸡蛋放在一个篮子里
-Babe, you got to tell him not to try and tie fish together.
想想看 基本就是鸡飞蛋打啊
Think about it. They're far too slippery.
这就是为什么我给你们这个机会
-And that's why I'm bringing you this opportunity
加入菲尔丁集团
to join the Fielding Group.
我的意思是说 除非你能与你亲近
I mean, 'cause what's the point of being fabulously wealthy
并且手里有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元的人分享
unless you can share it with the people
不然即使你腰缠万贯又有什么意义呢?
who are physically near you and in possession of $10,000?
哦 运气真好
-Oh, good luck.
我关心的人都在这了
There's all the people I care about.
嘿 你们想看一个狗狗玩拼图的有趣视频吗?
Hey, do you guys want to see a fun video of a dog doing a puzzle?
这太搞笑了 他从中间开始拼
It's nuts. He starts in the middle.
我正试着改变生活
-I'm trying to change lives here.
没人想要听
-No one wants to hear
你那疯狂的财务冒险尝试
about your crazy risky financial endeavor.
那没什么风险!
-It's not risky!
布洛克应用是未来的...
Brock's app is the future of...
我想说是找个加油站
I want to say finding a gas station.
这都不是它的用处
-That's not even what it does.
谁管这个?
-Who cares?
你不是要投资某个产品
You're not investing in the product,
而是要投资某个人
you're investing in the man.
没错 听着
Yeah, look.
甚至都没人尝过山德士上校的腌鸡腿肉
Nobody had even tasted Colonel Sanders' spicy thighs,
山德士上校,肯德基爷爷不解释
他们就直接砸钱给他了
and they'd be just throwing money at him.
他们只知道他是个有着
All they knew was that he was a twisted war vet
无尽杀鸡欲望的别扭退伍老兵
with an insatiable desire to murder chickens.
我们对布洛克知之甚少
-We know even less about Brock.
比如说 假如他不做回收利用呢 嗯哼?
I mean, what if he doesn't recycle, huh?
又比如 画一只带着六个鼻环的海豚
I mean, picture a dolphin with a six-pack ring around his nose.
布洛克就这么做了
Brock did that.
嗯 我们知道他足够优秀到做为
-Well, we know he's good enough to be one half
下一对伟大情侣中的一位
of the next great power couple.
你们两个已经谈过了?
-Have you two even had a conversation?
没有
-No.
我们也没有就着烛光从内战前线
We also haven't written each other letters by candlelight
给对方写过信
from the front lines of the Civil War.
所以你想表达什么 老爷爷?
What's your point, grandpa?
很好 所以奥利维亚加入了
-Alright, so, Olivia's in.
尼尔 我想你会随大流的吧
Neil, I take it you'll do what everybody else does.
-我也是有自己的想法的 -尼尔也加入了
-I have a mind of my own. -So Neil's in.
别闹了 你们这帮人不需要跟着布洛克的
-Come on, you guys don't need Brock.
我是说 尤其是你 古尔斯
I mean, especially you, Gurgs.
-平时就数你最有主见了
-You have all your own ideas.
用这个应用上赚的钱
With the money she makes from this app,
你可以投资开♥发♥你自己的应用
you can invest in your own amazing app,
就是我说可以用来找加油站的那个
which I want to say finds gas stations.
座椅币是用来租椅子的
-ChairBNB rents chairs.
没错 我改名字了
That's right, I changed the name,
并且根据我所作的陈述
and by being present for the thing I just said,
你已经丧失了对这个名字的所有权并且不能就此对我进行诉讼
you forfeit all rights to the name and cannot sue me,
座椅币有限责任公♥司♥ 及其母公♥司♥古尔斯公♥司♥
ChairBNB LLC, its parent company GurgsCo,
或其他下属子公♥司♥
or any of its subsidiaries therein.
所以 艾比 最后给你次加入菲尔丁集团的机会
-So, Abby, your last chance to join the Fielding Group.
我拒绝 而...而且我会告诉你为什么
-Absolutely not, and -- and I'm gonna tell you why.
额...
Uh...
就因为钱 不是吗?
Because money, right?
我是说 有谁在意钱? 有谁在意?
I mean, who needs it? Who needs it?
没错 我就这么说的
That's right. I said it.
我的意思是 冒这么大险是为了什么?
I mean, all that risk and for what?
就...就为了这些花纸片?
This -- This jerk paper?
我想说的是 我们花了大量时间和精力
I mean, we spend so much time and energy
就为了获得这些东西
trying to get this stuff.
这简直是疯了
It's insanity.
在我去拿胶带的时候你们就
I'm gonna leave that there for you all to consider
看着这些好好想想吧
as I go get some tape,
因为毁坏货币是违反联邦法律的
because destroying money is a federal offense.
好了 这到底是怎么回事?
-Alright, what the hell's going on?
上次见你这么激动
I haven't seen you this worked up
还是他们提早下架三叶草奶昔的时候
since they pulled the Shamrock Shake early.
那应该整个三月都供应的!
-It should be all of March!
你必须要相信我
[ Sighs ] You just have to trust me.
投资布洛克的应用是个糟糕的主意
Investing in Brock's app is a bad idea.
其他的我就不能说了
I can't say anything else about it.
好吧 幸运的是你不必说出来
-Well, luckily you don't have to,
因为我是揣摩人心的大♥师♥
because I'm a master at reading people,
而你这人总是把想法都写在脸上
and you're a master at having absolutely no poker face.
我也是能喜怒不形于色的
-I have a poker face.
我只是不对你用而已
I just haven't showed it to you yet.
好吧 那么 坐下说
-Alright, then. Have a seat.
现在 我要问你一系列的问题
Now, I am going to ask you a series of questions.
你所要作的就是回答"不是""没有"
All you need to do is respond "no."
明白了吗?
Do you understand?
-没有 -非常好
-No. -Perfect.
那我们开始吧
Now we can start.
-是和布洛克有关吗? -不是
Is this about Brock? -No.
哦! 那绝对是有关了
-Oh! That's a big yes.
那我们就这再问的深入点
Make me work a little bit here.
-他是个罪犯吗? -不是
-Is he a criminal? -No.
-啊哈 他犯了什么罪?
-A-ha. What kind of criminal is he?
-是盗窃吗? -不是
Are we talking theft? -No.
-诈骗? -不是
-Fraud? -No.
-吸毒? -不是
-Drugs? -No.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表