剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
我已经开始想你发生了什么事了
I'm already wondering what your thing is.
我的老板 杰夫.德威特 告诉我我要被炒了
-My boss, Jeff Dewitt, told me I'm gonna be fired
除非我加入他对你的起诉团队
unless I join his prosecution team against you.
如果有什么事比在夜间法庭工作更糟糕的话
And the only thing worse than working at night court
那就是被夜间法庭开除
is getting fired from night court.
我可能会和肯特一个结局 艾比
I could end up like Kent, Abby.
肯特
Kent.
奥利维亚 你不会落到和肯特一个下场的
-Olivia, you will never end up like Kent.
肯特是谁来着?
Who's Kent?
肯特现在生活在一艘80英尺长的游艇上
-Kent is currently living on an 80-foot yacht
因为他中了彩票 但在那之前
'cause he won the lottery, but before that,
他的状态很糟糕
he was in rough shape.
重点在于 我不知道该怎么做
Point is, I don't know what to do.
-要么我起诉我的要好的朋... -哇哇
Either I prosecute my friend... -Aww.
...的同事 要么我沦落为
-...ly colleague or I end up
又一个沉迷于刮刮乐彩票的失业者
just another jobless loser addicted to scratch-off tickets,
我的手指会被羞愧和奇怪的银粉玷污
my fingertips stained with shame and weird silver dust.
他们说就是这种粉末害死了肯特的老婆
They say it was the dust that killed Kent's wife.
你必须按他说的做
-You have to do it.
如果你沦落成一个住在八十尺游艇上的寡妇
If you ended up a widower on an 80-foot yacht,
我是不会原谅我自己的
I'd never forgive myself.
谢谢你的理解
-Thanks for understanding.
你想问我什么来着?
What was it that you wanted to ask me?
我是想来问下
-I was gonna ask
你能不能做我的品行证人
if you wanted to be a character witness for me.
我? 做你的品行证人?
-Me? As your character witness?
天啊 我们可是正想要毁了你啊
God, we're gonna destroy you.
我需要品行证人
-I need character witnesses.
一个对我各方各面都很了解的人(直译:了解我袍子之下的人)
People who know the me under the robe.
这说法有点糟
That sounded bad.
郑重申明 袍子下边还有很多衣服
For the record, under the robe is just more clothes.
是露易丝 她看起来很伤心
It's Louise. She looks so sad.
哇 我知道我该为自己着想
Aw, I know I'm supposed to be thinking of myself,
但我真的想要过去看看
but I really want to go over there.
快阻止我 桑迪
Stop me, Sandy.
露易丝 你在这干什么
Louise, what are you doing here?
我要去见地检
-I'm about to meet with the D.A.
我觉得他要严惩我
I think he wants to throw the book at me.
我很抱歉把你卷进了这事情
I'm sorry to have dragged you into this.
你没什么好担心的
-You have nothing to feel bad about.
这事情全是我的主意
The whole thing was basically my idea.
嗯 我确实有件事感到很担心
-Well, I do have one thing to feel bad about.
-你带了个窃听器? -没错 她带了
-You're wearing a wire? -Yes, she is.
你是个法官 来 告诉我...这个录下来的认罪录音有效吗?
You're a judge, tell me -- is a taped confession good?
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得从看门人那边拿回我的衣服了
I've got to get my clothes back from a janitor.
所以你在窃听器面前承认犯有重罪?
-So you confessed to a felony on a wire?
好了 我知道这不是理想情况 但往好的方向看
-Okay, I know it's not ideal, but look at the bright side.
我们又回到了我的办公室工作了
We get to work in my office again.
只要我们让其他法官认为
As long as we let the other judges
这是一间行政人员健身房♥
use it as an executive gym.
哦 抱歉 法官阁下 这里暂时不能使用
-Oh. Sorry, Your Honor, you're gonna have to come back later.
这里爆发了红眼病
There's been an outbreak of pinkeye.
零号♥病人就在那
Patient zero right there.
就一次我也希望你是那个红眼病病人
-Just once I'd like for you to be the one with pinkeye.
好了 告诉你一直在找的品行证人怎么样了
-Alright, tell me you've been lining up character witnesses.
还没有头绪
-None so far.
古尔斯要去伦敦 尼尔要做
Gurgs is gonna be in London, and Neil is volunteering
加比孩子棒球训练营的志愿者
at Gabby's kids's baseball camp,
所以他先要去棒球训练营
so he has to go to baseball camp first,
但他一直很难找到成人初学者
but he's been having a hard time finding an adult beginner's --
别再和我说尼尔的生活了
-Stop telling me about Neil's life.
而奥利维亚会以公诉人的身份出庭
-But Olivia will be there in her capacity as prosecutor
因为我告诉她应该这么做
'cause I told her she should.
所以就是你一个品行证人都没找到
-So you've found zero character witnesses,
反而遭到了背叛
but you picked up a betrayal.
好了 听着 我们没时间胡闹了
Alright, listen, we've got to stop messing around.
我们要让露易丝出庭
We got to put Louise on the stand,
而我会把所有罪行都推到她头上(直译:把腿放在火上)
and let me put her feet to the fire.
我们不能这么做
-We're not doing that.
而且 这也不会有效果
Besides, it won't work.
因为她有周围神经病变
She's got peripheral neuropathy
周围神经病变:一种神经系统疾病,影响身体周围神经,
通常表现为手脚麻木、刺痛或无力。
所以她的脚什么都感觉不到
and can't feel very much in her feet.
我知道你想要做个好人
-I understand that you want to be a good person,
所以这坏人就由我来当吧
so let me be your bad person.
杰夫.德威特不会规规矩矩办事的 所以我们也不能
Jeff Dewitt is not gonna play nice, and neither can we.
为什么不能好好办事? 这是我唯一擅长的事
-Why can't we play nice? It's the only sport I'm good at.
听着 那个男人正在想方设法毁掉你的人生
-Look, there's a man out there trying to ruin your life.
所以你能不能表现的成熟点?
Would you please start acting like it?
你知道怎么? 如果做我的代理这么难的话
-You know what? If representing me is so hard,
也许你就应该直接出发去路易斯安那
maybe you should just go to Louisiana right now.
你知道吗? 我正是这么想的
-You know what? I would.
但我不想付改签费
But I refuse to pay the change fee.
还有别想让我用你的里程
And don't you dare offer me your miles.
你和丹有没有谈过 你知道的
-Have you and Dan talked about, you know,
-比如接受个认罪协议之类? -如果我这么做了
maybe taking a plea deal? -If I did that,
我会被停职至少一年
I could be suspended from the bench for at least a year.
也没那么糟不是吗?
-That wouldn't be so bad, right?
你可以回到州北部 休息一段时间
You could come back upstate, take some time off.
猪赛跑比赛就要开始了
Pig races are coming up.
我觉得黛尔.奧因克哈尔特应该会跑完全程的
I think Dale Oinkhardt might go all the way.
应该是捏他了John Mueller的著名黑暗漫画里的角色奥因克天堂屠夫的名字。
这漫画讽刺性极强,尤其对现在...不能多说了,有兴趣大家自己去找了看吧
但你不想这样 是吗?
But you don't want that, do you?
我不想
-I don't.
我爱这份工作 我爱在这里工作
I love this job. I love it here.
-我就不那么确定了 -是啊
-I'm not sure I do. -Yeah.
我也看出来点了
I guess the signs have been there.
比如当你在时代广场那个忍♥者神龟前大喊
Like when you yelled, "You're a liar,"
"你个大骗子"的时候
at that Times Square Ninja Turtle.
米开朗基罗是个派对达人
-Michelangelo's a party dude.
-他也不吃沙拉 -我知道
He doesn't eat salad. -I know.
现在 在M&M超♥市♥附近的每个人也都知道了
Now everyone within a block of the M&M store knows, too.
纽约对我来说太吓人了
-New York scares the hell out of me,
但不知为什么 你在这就像在家里一样
but somehow you're at home here.
我猜是因为我们成长中
Guess we've been growing
有段时期生活方式不同吧
in different directions for a while now.
是啊 我猜也是
-Yeah, I guess we have.
所以我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now?
我不想大声说出来
-I don't want to say it out loud.
我也不想
-Me neither.
-也许应该同时说出来? -好吧
-Maybe say it at the same time? -Okay.
-一 二 三 -一 二 三
-One, two, three. -One, two, three.
-分手吧 -时间机器
-Break up. -Time machine.
我知道是分手 但我不想说出来
I knew it was break up, but I didn't want to say it.
某一天你会成为某人的"傲骨贤妻"的 兰德
-You're gonna make a great Good Wife to someone one day, Rand.
这个
Here.
我猜你应该收回去
I guess you should have that back.
我想让你留着它
-I want you to keep it.
哦
-Aww.
事实上 我应该收回的
-Actually, I should take it back.
我拿走它的时候
My grandma was pretty pissed
我奶奶很生气
when I took it in the first place.
你看上去很紧张 菲尔灵
-You're looking pretty nervous, Fieldling.
菲尔丁 我故意说错的
Fielding. Said your name wrong on purpose.
吓到了吧
Ya burnt.
你离婚的事我很难过
-Sorry about the divorce.
我听说现在你只能睡在自己的车里
I heard you're sleeping in your car.
好吧 那是你听错了
-Well, you heard wrong.
那是我妈的车
It's my mother's car.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表