剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
你能让他们冷静下来
You can get them to calm down.
你知道吗? 是啊 我明白该怎么做了
-You know what? Yeah, I got this.
无论昼夜 法庭都是错的!
-Day or night, court's not right!
无论昼夜 法庭都是错的!
Day or night, court's not right!
-泽维尔.劳伦斯 -怎么?
-Xavier Lawrence. -Yeah?
还有位置没?
-You got room for one more?
对不起 我不小心拿了我的科学作业
-Sorry, I grabbed my science homework by mistake.
古尔斯 你这是做什么?
-Gurgs, what are you doing?
我在支持我的侄子
-I'm supporting my nephew.
嘿 麦克斯 我知道这时候不太合适
-Hey, Max, I know it's not the best time,
但她回了我三个点
but I'm getting the three dots.
今晚我要办70个案子 古尔斯 而且因为我的魔术表演
-I got 70 cases tonight, Gurgs, and we already started late
我们开始的时间就已经晚了
'cause I did that magic show.
你知道我有义务上报这事
You know I'm obligated to report this.
-我知道规矩 -好吧 那就帮帮我
-I do know protocol. -Well, then, help me out.
我明白你的 但你可能会失去工作
I hear you, but you could lose your job.
你确定要这样吗?
Are you sure about this?
当我喊“起立” 你们就回“明白”
-When I say "all rise," you say "get wise."
-起立! -明白!
-All rise! -Get wise!
-起立! -明白!
-All rise! -Get wise!
-起立! -明白!
-All rise! -Get wise!
-起立! -明白!
-All rise! -Get wise!
显然克莱尔是最不卖♥♥力的
-Claire is clearly the weakest chanter.
明白!
-Get wise!
尼尔 他们侵占了我的法庭
-Neil, they're trespassers in my courtroom,
这意味着我们不得不上报他们的事
which means we have no choice but to report them.
-所以你能上报他们吗? -我不想这么做
-So can you report them? -I don't want to do that.
我也不想
-Neither do I.
这有个经验之谈
-Here's a good rule of thumb.
如果连你都害怕做什么事
If you're too scared to do something,
那我肯定更害怕去做
I'm definitely too scared to do it.
好吧 这是份请♥愿♥单 我是来做联络人的
-Okay, I'm here as a liaison with a list of demands.
“我们抗♥议♥者不会沉默 直到我们收到”
"We the protesters will not be silenced until we receive,"
额 所有这些
uh, all of these.
这些孩子想要一瓶麦卡伦单麦芽苏格兰威士忌?
-The children demand a bottle of Macallan single malt scotch?
哦 是的 他们坚称自己已经18岁了 不是12岁
-Oh, yes, and they insist on the 18-year, not the 12.
这些孩子有品位
These kids have taste.
你怎么能把这事当笑话看?
-How can you just treat this like a joke?
就我在这法庭上看见的那些事来说
-Of the things that I have seen in this court,
这都排不进前二十
this doesn't even break the top 20.
既没有炸♥弹♥ 又没有人♥质♥
There are no bombs, there are no hostages,
也没有心怀不满的术士
no disgruntled warlocks.
这只能算小儿科
This is a snooze.
哦 古尔斯 谢天谢地 抗♥议♥结束了?
-Oh, Gurgs, thank God. Is the protest over?
没有 我来这是提要求的
-No, I'm here with our demands.
额额 你在说什么啊?
-Uh, uh, what are you talking about?
我才带来了我们的要求
I just brought our demands.
好吧好吧
Alright, fine.
这些要求是我提的 但我是否高兴对他们很重要
These are for me, but my happiness is important to them.
尼尔 你错过好戏了
-Neil, you're missing it.
他们开始用你喊口号♥了
They started a chant about you.
“书♥记♥是个混♥蛋♥!”
"Clerks are jerks!"
我在外边有更大的麻烦了
-I got bigger problems out here.
我给那护士发了个自♥拍♥
I sent the nurse a selfie
然后她在背景里看到了所有的孩子
and she saw all the kids in the background.
-现在她觉得这些都是我的孩子 -什么? 为什么她会这么想?
-Now she thinks they're my kids. -What? Why would she think that?
我告诉她他们是我的孩子
-I told her they were my kids.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我的正义伙伴不在边上 所以我慌了
My Justice Buddy wasn't around, so I panicked.
对不起 你是说你
-Sorry that a 12-year-old
让一个12岁的孩子在你的感情生活当二传手
dropped the ball on your love life.
嗯 这场小抗♥议♥对我来说是个好消息
Well, this little protest really worked out well for me.
我拍了一些那个煽动者的女王蜂 克莱尔的照片
I got some photos of that little queen bee agitator, Claire.
他们看到之后她就永远别想进地检办公室工作了
She will never work in a D.A.'s office after they see this.
哦 这简直是断了她前程!
Oh, it is a career killer!
你知道我们在说的是个孩子吧?
-You do know we're talking about a child?
她还没有职业
She doesn't have a career.
我知道啊 而且我打算让她保持这状态
-Yeah, and I intend to keep it that way.
他们还希望对司法体系进行全面改革
-They would also like a complete overhaul of the judicial system,
废除选举团制度
the abolishment of the Electoral College,
(选举团制,由各州选举人选出的538名选举人组成的选举团履行选举总统和副总统职责)
以及一个饼皮下烤着多利多兹的大芝士披萨
and a large cheese pizza with Doritos baked into the crust.
其中一些要求真的很扯淡
-Some of those are really tricky.
我都不知道我该怎么搞定披萨那条
I don't know how I'm going to do that pizza thing.
我们就不让这事就这么结束? 我不是反对抗♥议♥
Can we just end this? I'm not anti-protest.
我参加了所有妇女游♥行♥
I went to all the women's marches,
也参加了我以为是反对歧视老年人的游♥行♥
and the march I thought was against ageism
但其实是一辆赌场巴士坏了
but turned out to be a casino bus that broke down.
那些老奶奶都不知道怎么换轮胎吗?
-None of those grandmas knew how to change a tire?
最伟大的一代...个屁!
Greatest generation, my butt!
我亲身经历过这个系统的失败
-I know firsthand how this system fails,
而且你知道我一直很努力的试图使事态好转
and you know I try really hard to make things better,
但他们正用一些
but they are blaming me for something
我无能为力的事情责怪我
that I can't do anything about.
这不公平
It's just unfair.
感觉很不好 是吧?
-That's not a good feeling, right?
当事情很不公平而你
When things are unfair and there's nothing
对此无能为力
you can do about it.
这会让你...我也说不好...
Makes you want to -- I don't know --
边举个牌子边喊口号♥ 或者其他什么的
pick up a sign and yell or something.
我很喜欢在这工作 也很喜欢和你共事
I like working here. I like working with you.
但这里的确有些案子
But there are cases that come through here
让我很恼火
that just get under my skin.
别的晚上 我也就忍♥过去了
Most nights, I can push past it.
但今晚不同
Tonight was different.
好吧 我说服那些孩子接受更合理的条件了
-Alright, so, I've talked the kids down to something more reasonable.
他们想要每周在棕榈酒店和我共进午餐
They want to have a weekly luncheon with me at The Palm.
不设预算限制
No budgetary restrictions.
哦 是啊 他们要去学校
Oh, yeah, and they'll be in school
所以他们参加不了
so they won't be able to attend.
你知道吗 我刚意识到一件事
-You know, I just realized something.
在这件事里 我才是反派
I'm the bad guy in this situation.
这对你一定很难
-Must be hard for you.
我是说 我已经做了大约45分钟好人了
I mean, I've been the good guy for like 45 minutes,
这真令人陶醉
and it's pretty intoxicating.
我不知道还能不能变回原样
Don't know if I'll ever be able to go back.
你是在利用孩子们骗吃骗喝
-You're using children to scam booze.
我很确定你肯定能变得回去
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to go back.
听着 你说过你所身处的这个体制
-Look, you said yourself that you're part of a system
并非一直正确的
that doesn't always get it right,
这也就是说有时候你就是会成为反派
which means that sometimes you're gonna be the bad guy.
你懂我的意思吗? 我...我是想告诉你
You know what? I'm -- I'm gonna tell you
有些你很难听到的事情
something that's gonna be difficult for you to hear,
而我会有些经验之谈
but I know from experience.
这和你无关 丹
This isn't about you, Dan.
抱歉 我只是习惯了
Sorry, I've just never heard that sentence
听到这句话用"丹"做结尾
without the word "Dan" at the end of it.
所以 我猜我得针对他们想个解决办法
-So I guess I got to figure out a way to make it about them.
或者我们干脆把这全关了
-Or we could just shut this whole place down
这样我就再也不用回来了
and I would never have to come back.
你要知道 一个真正的好人是会帮我的
-You know, a real good guy would help me.
好吧好吧
-Yeah, okay.
这样吧 我们去棕榈酒店
Tell you what -- Let's go get a table
找张桌子坐下慢慢说
at The Palm and figure this out.
你在那拿什么 嗯? 庆祝用的可乐吗?
-What you got there, hmm? A little celebratory cola?
自我感觉很良好 是吗?
Feeling pretty good about yourself, huh?
嗯 你要知道这种博眼球的事情可是会让你
Well, you should know stunts like this can really hurt
失去进法律学院和未来工作的机会的
your chances with law school and future employers.
你是要威胁我?
-Are you blackmailing me?
我有吗?
-Should I be?
得了吧 我能把这些照片像CD机一样轮圈放...
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表