剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
你好啊 丹 您气色不错啊
-Hello, Dan. You're looking well.
也许事因为我昨晚睡在床上的缘故
-Probably 'cause I slept in a bed last night.
好了 听着 我知道我们没有就辩护策略达成一致
Okay, look, I know that we do not agree on strategy,
但有一件事是我们都认可的
but the one thing we do agree on
你不应该因为这事情遭到惩罚
is that you should not be penalized for this.
嗯 我不太确定
-Well, I don't know.
我觉得应该承担一些责任
I think there should be some repercussions.
你就不能闭嘴吗?
-Can you ever turn it off?
你是对的 我们要齐心合力
-You're right. We're in this together.
而且不只是我们两个人 我找到了一个品行证人。
And it's not just the two of us. I found a character witness.
是兰德?
-So, Rand?
不是 事实上我和兰德分手了
-No, I actually broke up with Rand.
当然你会的
-Of course you did.
他刚刚要变的有点用了
He was just about to become useful.
我很好 谢谢你的关心
-I'm doing fine, thank you for asking.
是另一个证人 是另一个在夜间法庭
No, it's another witness and someone who's at night court
和我差不多的人
almost as much as I am.
别紧张 塔比
-Don't worry, Tabby.
我搞得定的
I got this.
总而言之 我和一个认为乌贼
In summation, I can't be with a man who thinks a squid
能在战斗中打败马的人合不来
would beat a horse in a fight.
作证完毕
Defense rests.
谢谢 没有其他问题了
-Thank you. No further questions.
检方也没有问题了
-The prosecution is okay.
辩方还要传唤其他证人吗?
-Does the defense have any more witnesses?
让我把露易丝叫召回来吧
-Let me call Louise back to the stand.
决定吧 艾比
Come on, Abby.
我是鲨鱼 她就是条三文鱼
I'm a shark and she's chum.
Chum可以解释为朋友也可以解释为三文鱼
不是你想的那种 说的不是朋友
Not your kind of chum. Not like friend.
我说的是那种大白鲨过来
I'm talking about a bucket of meat chunks
喂给它们的那种肉
that this great white is gonna go to town on.
我的意思是 我看不出还有其他办法了
I mean, I don't see any other way.
有人说了"证人“?
-Did somebody say "witnesses"?
-不是这会儿 但没错 -太好了!
-Not for a while, but sure. -Yes!
我想起了高兴的事情
My sports team just did a thing that I like.
你们怎么会在这?
-What are you guys doing here?
我知道你没叫我们来 但兰德叫了
-I know you didn't ask us to come, but Rand did.
我们不会让你独自承受这一切的
We weren't gonna let you go through this alone.
你知道的我一直梦想召集一群
-You know it's been my dream to assemble
不合群的人来拯救世界
a ragtag crew of misfits to save the day.
我给我们取名叫小兰德团
I'm calling us the Little Rand-scals.
结果没人喜欢这名字
No one likes it.
所以 我去伦敦的时间要晚一点了
-So I'm gonna be a little late to my program in London,
而我们都知道尼尔当不了棒球教练
and we all know Neil's never gonna coach baseball.
我八岁的时候八岁的孩子都不喜欢我
-8-year-olds didn't like me when I was 8,
而现在他们也不喜欢我
and they don't like me now.
你帮助过这里的所有人 现在是时候让我们帮你了
-You helped all these people, now let us help you.
这还不错 对吗?
Not bad, right?
-爸爸? -你说什么?
Dad? -What?
什么?
-What?
所以你说斯通法官是
-So you're saying that Judge Stone
第一个知道你情况的人?
was the first person to acknowledge your condition?
那么为了正式纪录 能说下具体是什么情况吗?
And for the record, what is that condition?
我是个女性狼人
-I'm a female werewolf.
也被称为女狼人
Otherwise known as a wiff-wolf.
斯通法官很亲切的接待了我
Judge Stone met me with such kindness.
她甚至买♥♥了我关于女狼人不平等待遇的电子书...
She even bought my e-book on wiff-wolf inequality --
"同咬同权"
"Same Bites Less Rights."
艾比是个甜妹
-Abby's such a sweet kid.
有段时间她对我很有好感
She had a pretty big crush on me for a while.
能请求将这个证人视为妄想症吗?
-Permission to treat this witness as delusional?
在我最近一次被
-And when I got hit by lightning
闪电击中时 我第一个打给的就是艾比
this most recent time, my first call was to Abby.
奇怪的是那时候我应该没带手♥机♥
The odd thing was I didn't have a cellphone on me at the time.
哦 抱歉 我要接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me. I need to take this.
是的 我花了点时间做了个简单的调查
Yes, I have time for a short survey.
斯通法官不只是听我说话 而是真的在倾听我说话
-Judge Stone didn't just listen to me, she truly heard me.
再和我说一次这人是谁?
-[Whispers] Who's this guy again?
艾比是我所知最好的人
-Abby's the best person I know.
她经历了很多 并且总是把他人放在第一位
She's been through a lot, and she always puts people first.
这是一个刚被她甩了的男人说的
-This from a man she just dumped.
是互相甩了!
-It was mutual!
我一直很喜欢我的工作 但自从斯通法官
-I've always loved my job, but ever since Judge Stone
加入之后 这里变得更像一家人了
joined our court, it feels more like family.
是好的帕特里奇式的 不是糟糕的曼森式那种
The good, Partridge kind, not the bad, Manson-y kind.
帕特里奇家族/鹧鸪家族(The Partridge Family)是1970年
Bernard Slade导演的一部家庭喜剧。
“曼森家族”,是媒体给查理曼森,以及围绕在查理曼森身边的年轻人们的一个统称。
他们被称为"邪教"、"连环杀人犯"、"反♥社♥会♥团体"等的名字。短短的几年时间里,
犯下了杀害十几人的罪行,有超过8名成员被指控与谋杀相关的罪名。
谢谢你 古尔加努斯女士
-Well, thank you, Ms. Gurganous.
轮到你质证了
Your witness.
好了 你了解她的弱点
-Alright, you know her weaknesses.
-快上去干掉她 -什么?
Get up there and destroy her. -What?
杰夫 我不想这么做
Jeff, I don't want to do that.
我还不想在阿贝兹店里刮胡子呢
-And I don't want to shave in an Arby's.
Arby's是美国著名快餐连锁,类似肯德基麦当劳,主打烤牛肉汉堡
但如果你还想在这干的话 你就给我上去
But if you want to keep your job, you will go up there
并且给我赢下这场官司
and win this case for me.
古尔加努斯女士 我 嗯...
-Ms. Gurganous, I, um...
...我完全同意你的说法
...completely agree with you.
艾比向我展示了我的人生
Abby showed me that my whole life
不该只有自己的事业
doesn't have to be about my career.
她重塑了我 就像那个小镇重塑了圣诞怪杰一样
She's ruined me, like that town ruined the Grinch.
"圣诞怪杰"是2000年由罗恩·霍华德执导,金·凯瑞、泰勒·摩森等主演的喜剧片。
该片讲述了一个叫格林奇的绿毛怪策划偷走整个圣诞节,后来被真情感化的故事。
她不仅是我最要好的同事
She's not just my friendly colleague.
她也是我的朋友
She's my friend.
这就是我这么做的原因 即使代价是失去自己的工作
Which is why, even though it might cost me my job,
我要求自己回避!
I recuse myself!
嗯
Hmm.
我还以为大家会大吃一惊呢
Thought there'd be a surprised gasp.
嗯 你好像暗示过
-Well, you did sort of telegraph
你会这么做的
where you were going with that.
哦 还有 杰夫
-Oh, and, Jeff,
我让人把你♥妈♥的♥车或者说你家拖走了 所以吓一跳了吧
I had your home/mom's car towed, so ya burnt.
奥利维亚 我不敢相信你会为我这么做
-Olivia, I can't believe you did that for me.
嗯 不过把话说清楚 我还是会为了一份
-Well, to be clear, I'd still sell you out
私人企业的工作而出♥卖♥♥♥你的
in a second for a private-sector job,
所以你不必这么做 比如 这样子
so you don't have to, like, do that.
这个变♥态♥发疯的禽兽
-This sick, demented monster
承认她将一个无辜的老人从他的床上拽下来
confessed to ripping an old man out of his bed.
我们必须避免这个行走的威胁
We have got to take this threat off the streets
走出这个法庭
and out of the courtroom.
哇
Ow.
这就是你们要做的事
And that is how you do it.
好了 额 我要在上边说的事情
-Okay, uh, you will not agree with everything
你可能不是所有的都赞同
I am going to say up there,
但你要知道我所作的一切都是为了我的委托人好
but just know that I'm doing what is best for my client.
我相信你
-I trust you.
这就是为什么我找你回来
It's why I brought you back here.
你是我所认识的做好的律师 也是我爸爸认识的最好的律师
You're the best lawyer I know, the best lawyer my dad knew.
哦 天啊
-Oh, man.
你们知道怎么 伙计们?
You know what, guys?
我本来来这里
I was gonna get up here,
是为了试着让某些人难堪的同时
and I was gonna try and make someone else look bad
让我的委托人摆脱麻烦
in order to make my client look good.
但在听完那些证词之后
But after hearing all this testimony,
我觉得已经足够向你们展示
I don't have to do anything to show you that
艾比是个好人了
Abby Stone is a good person.
六个月前 她出现在我门前
Six months ago, she showed up at my doorstep, and I figured
而那时我认为我已经受够了其他人了
I was pretty much done with people,
但她...她看到了其他方面
but she saw -- she saw something else.
她看到了一个被困多年而不自知
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表