剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
-这扣子真难搞 -谢谢帮忙
-Wow, that was a tricky clasp. -Thanks for the help.
出于某些原因 人们总是害怕我tt
People are usually scared of me, for some reason.
为什么 就因为你纹了身?
Why, 'cause you have a few tattoos?
一个燃烧的骷髅有什么好怕的?
What's so scary about a flaming skull?
那是我奶奶
-That's my Nana.
哦 我喜欢她的颧骨
-Aw. I love her cheekbones.
我希望你不急着去法庭
-I hope you're not in a rush to get to court.
这得花些时间 情人节之后
This could take awhile -- Arlo has more jewelry
阿尔洛的首饰比典当铺都多
than a pawn shop after Valentine's Day.
我稍微迟点没事
-It's okay if I'm a little late.
没我他们没法开庭 因为我是法官
They can't start without me. I'm the judge.
哦 你就是那个新来的夜间庭法官
-Oh, you're the new night court judge.
好吧 让我先向你介绍下自己
Well, let me be the first to introduce you to me.
我叫唐娜.古尔加努斯 是你的法警
I'm your bailiff, Donna Gurganous.
-大家都叫我古尔斯 -哦 很高兴认识你
-Everyone calls me Gurgs. -Oh, so nice to meet you, Gurgs.
我叫艾比.斯通 我刚才北部调到这
I'm Abby Stone. I just moved here from upstate.
斯通法官 这听着有点耳熟啊
-Judge Stone. That sounds familiar.
也许你听说过我爸 哈利.斯通
-Maybe you heard of my dad, Harry Stone?
他90年代的时候在这里工作过
He worked here back in the '90s.
好吧 我猜那些和我爸一起工作过的人
Yeah, I guess anyone who worked with my dad
应该都已经不在这了吧
moved on a long time ago.
塔德的橡木牛奶拿铁
-Oak milk latte for Tad.
不给名字就没得喝
Non-drink for a non-name.
丹.菲尔丁? 是你吗?
-Dan Fielding? Is that you?
一定要说的话 没错是我 玛丽的热茶
-If I have to be, yeah. Yes. A hot tea for Mary.
你知道吗 你可以在家自己泡
Oh, you know what? You could make that at home.
我会给你配方的
I'll get you the recipe.
你要知道 上回我见到你的时候
-You know, the last time I saw you,
我有个委托人在夜间法庭
I had a client in night court.
是啊 我离开那个地方很多年了 连头都不回
-Yeah, I left that place years ago, have not looked back.
我期盼这一刻很久了
-I've looked forward to this for so long.
我都不敢相信我会来这工作
I can't believe I get to work here.
我爸爸多年以来对我讲述了很多
My dad used to tell the most wonderful stories
-美好的故事 关于... -(那里的)人
over the years about -- -The people.
把从那个法庭出来的罪犯
To call the criminals that came through
叫做废物
that court the bottom of the barrel
那都是对废物的侮辱
is an insult to the bottom of the barrel.
他们简直是无可救药的渣滓
More like the stuff that grows underneath the barrel.
-他们都罪有应得... -法官相比他们所犯的罪
They all deserve -- -A judge who sees them
更要看清他们的为人
for more than their crime.
这就是我爸爸所做的 而这也是我想要做到的
That's what my dad did, and that's what I want to do.
我相信所有人都能有所改变...
I believe anyone is capable of turning things --
-转一下 把上边转一下
-Around. Turn the top around,
然后就能倒出牛奶了
and the milk will come out.
巴里的脱脂拿铁
Skinny latte for Barry.
-是我的 -哦 等等
-That's mine. -Oh, wait.
-你是巴里.格纳希? -没错
Are you Barry Grenache? -Yeah.
哦 我有些其他东西给你
-Oh, I got something else for you.
看看你自己的传票吧
Consider yourself served.
我都在这干了三周了
I've been working here three weeks.
你♥他♥妈♥的上哪去了?
Where the hell you been?
嘿 路易斯 谢谢你的帮忙
Hey, Louis, thanks for the assist.
哦 顺便说一句 我要把帽子和这个带走
Oh, by the way, I'm keeping the hat and this,
就当你让我打扫厕所的报酬
because you made me clean the bathroom.
等等 所以这都是演戏?
-Wait, so this is all an act?
你这咖啡店员? 还有那假胡子?
The whole barista thing? That fake beard?
咖啡店员 是的 但这是我的真脸 狗...
-Barista, yeah. But this is my real face, ass--
我的天哪 我等不及开始工作了
-Holy moly, I can't wait to get started.
哦 不好 阿尔洛忘记了他的鼻环
Oh, no. Arlo forgot his nose ring.
那不是戴他鼻子上的
-That wasn't in his nose.
老爸在他的故事里可没说过这事
-Dad never mentioned that in his stories.
欢迎来到夜间法庭
-Welcome to night court.
全体起立 曼哈顿刑事法庭
All rise. Manhattan Criminal Court
第二庭现在开庭
Part Two is now in session.
由尊敬的阿普尼.斯特隆法官主持
The Honorable Apny Strone presiding.
额 我叫艾比.斯通 不过算了没关系
-Uh, it's Abby Stone, but that's okay.
我过度准备的时候就会这样
-This is what happens when I overprepare.
让我再来一次
Let me take another crack at it.
艾比娜 不知姓啥...
The Stormatable Abner Splumf.
-(随便乱说了) -差不多就行了
The Abomomitable Snowmay -- -Close enough.
这是夜间法庭 再这样下去天都快亮了
This is night court and we're running out of night.
哦 谢谢啦 尼尔是吧?
-Oh, thanks. Neil, right?
我很高兴你作我的书♥记♥
I like the way you clerk it.
-好了 让我们开始吧 -我是奥利维亚.摩尔
Alright, let's do this. -Olivia Moore, your honor,
代表纽约市出庭 尊敬的法官
representing the City of New York.
看看我们 当我拂走那些碍眼的
Look at us. Excuse me while I brush a few pieces of
(升职)小障碍时请不要在意
the glass ceiling off my shoulder.
很高兴认识你 公诉人
-Nice to meet you, counselor.
那么我猜你就是我们的共设辩护人了吧?
And I assume that you are our public defender?
-保罗.格罗斯曼... 而作为一个真正陷入职位天花板的人
-Paul Grossman -- and as someone who's fallen through an actual
我认为你的形容非常的没品
glass ceiling, I find your comments in poor taste.
首先 第一个案件是对伟大的艾丝美拉达的公诉
-First up, we have the People vs Esmerelda the Magnificent.
又称简.霍洛维茨 诈骗惯犯
-AKA Jane Horowitz, the repeat fraud offender.
霍洛维茨被指控
Ms. Horowitz is charged with criminal impersonation
虚构自己能进行完全准确预言的能力
for misrepresenting her ability to make 100% accurate predictions.
有什么证据?
Where's the proof?
检方将提交这个招牌
-The State would like to submit into evidence this sign,
作为我刚才所述的证据
which says the thing I just said.
哎呦 我都不知道她有个招牌
-Oof. I didn't know she'd have a sign.
-本人辩护完毕 -等等等等
The defense rests. -Hang on, hang on.
我希望深入了解下并且听听
I'd love to just dig in a bit and hear
霍洛维茨女士这边的说法
Ms. Horowitz's side of things.
哦 不行 在这我们才不要深入了解
-Oh, no. We don't dig here.
我陈述了我的案子 你被我的魅力折服
I make my case, you're awed by my charm.
巴拉巴拉 然后这案子就可以过了
Bangy-bangy, we move on.
这是个很明确的诈骗案
This is clearly fraud.
是啊 如果她不能通灵这就是单纯的诈骗
-Well, it's only fraud if she's not psychic.
等等 你...你是想证明她能通灵?
-Hold on. You -- You want her to prove she's psychic?
嗯 我觉得我们没有时间...
-Yeah, I don't know if we have time --
哦 你知道他们怎么的
-Oh, you know what they say.
执行CPLR 4011总会有时间的
There's always time for CPLR 4011,
(CPLR 4011规定了法官的中间裁量权,可以对案件中法律未明确部分进行分岔审理(个人理解))
这给予了法官很大的自♥由♥裁量权
which allows judges broad discretion
以适当的形式来规范审判的进行
to regulate the conduct of the trial in a setting of proper decorum.
同时 他们给了我这个花哨的木头法锤
Also, they gave me this fancy wooden hammer,
所以我可以为所欲为
so I kind of get to do what I want.
好了 伟大女士 让我们看看你有什么本事
Alright, Ms. the Magnificent, let's see what you got.
你觉得你值得比这里更好的...
-You think you're better than this place --
哦 等等 我需要听到你的声音
-Oh, hang on, I'm gonna need to hear the voice.
【罗姆人口音】你觉得你值得比这里更好的地方
-[Romani accent] You think you're better than this place
并且不惜一切的出人头地
and are desperate to work at a big firm.
哼 这太明显了 我才不要像保罗一样烂在这里
-Well, that's obvious, I'm not just gonna rot here like Paul.
我很想否认 但这的确不是
-I'd love to disagree, but this isn't
一个30岁男人该有的样子
how a 30 year old man should look.
你接受这份工作是为了降低预期
-You took this job to minimize expectations,
并且你急于离职 却无处可去
and you're in a hurry to leave, but have no place to go.
好吧 她可能真有魔法
-Okay, she might be magic.
-我在想哪个数字? -所有的
-What number am I thinking of? -All of them.
滚出我的脑袋!
-Get out of my head!
好了 轮到我了
-Okay, now me.
我能感觉到你有很强的事业心
-I'm sensing you are career-driven.
因为对于一个法官来说我很年轻?
-'Cause I'm young for a judge?
我能看出你是新来的
-I am seeing you are new to this place.
因为我不确定我书♥记♥的名字?
-'Cause I was unsure of my clerk's name?
但如你这样成功的人
-But as successful as you are,
在感情方面却很不顺
you are unlucky in love.
因为我没有戴戒指?
-'Cause I'm not wearing a ring?
我刚脱下来给你下了个套
Which I took off to set you up.
我很高兴我订婚了
I'm very happily engaged.
我未婚夫还在北部很快就会搬过来
My fiancé is upstate and moving down soon.
哦 这下你惨了
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表