剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
-You're right.
我要回去找格伦和崔西
I'll go back to Glenn and Trish.
我们已经三人行很久了
We've been a throuple for so long.
我们是个完美的组合 就和你们一样
We make a great team, just like you.
三人行啊 伙计
-Throuples, man.
总是以有人在厕所里哭收尾
Someone always ends up crying in the bathroom.
如果你担心的话
-In case you were worried,
芬克伯纳夫妇的婚礼已经由脱衣舞男牧师主持了
the Finkboners were married by a stripper/priest.
画面太美不忍♥直视
It was beautiful.
我没法得到所有我想要的
-I can't get everything I want.
因为你的父亲已经不在了
-Because your father isn't here.
我想这才是我不想
-I think that the real reason I haven't wanted
重新开始筹备婚礼的真正原因
to jump back into wedding planning.
他曾那么全情投入
He was just so involved in all of it.
-他还了变魔术 -嗯哼
-He was gonna do magic. -Hmm.
那时候每次兰德要把戒指
-This thing where my finger would keep falling off
带我手上之前就会掉下来
right before Rand put a ring on it.
真是惊人之作
It was gonna be epic.
好吧 你要知道
-Well, you know,
每到重要时刻都会让我们格外想念那些已经逝去的人
big moments make us really miss those who are gone.
这是不可避免的
It's inevitable.
但是你还是要过自己的生活
But you have to live your life.
而你是时候开始新的生活 和...
And it's time you start a life with...
再说一次 兰德?
Again, Rand?
兰德?
Rand?
我是说 这有点像个名字
I mean, it's almost like a name,
但又不全像
but not quite.
你的真名不是莱因霍尔德吗?
-Isn't your real name Reinhold?
额额 好吧
-Uh-huh. Okay.
所以你知道些事情
So you know stuff.
但你是对的
-But you're right.
这也是我爸爸想要的
That is what my dad would've wanted.
我只是很难接受他已经故去的事实
It's just hard to accept that he won't be there for it.
事实上 对这点我有个想法
-Actually, I have an idea about that.
这是什么?
-What is this?
-嗯 哈利和我...我们所有人...
-Well, Harry and I -- all of us, really --
我们花了太多时间在了这个法♥院♥的下层
we spent so much time downstairs in that courthouse
有时我们就会来这里休息休息 呼吸下新鲜空气
that we would come up here for breaks, fresh air,
偶尔劝说下要跳楼的人
and talk down the occasional jumper.
我想说的是 这可能是种让你觉得
I thought it might be a-a way to make you feel
你父亲也参与到你的婚礼里的办法
like your father was part of your wedding.
我是说 再怎么说 你也不能辜负这片美景吧
I mean, plus, you can't beat the beautiful view that way.
别往那边看
Don't look that way.
那边的人都没遮没拦的
Those people need to invest in some curtains.
太完美了
-It's perfect.
兰德也会喜欢的
Rand is gonna love it.
我是说 他有点恐高
I mean, he is terrified of heights,
但无论如何 我们是时候解决这个问题了
but it's time we work on that anyway.
我不会为任何人而放弃坐过山车的
I'm not giving up roller coasters for anyone.
我们也来帮忙
-We helped too.
我来布置彩灯
I did the twinkly lights.
我还带了一台吹叶机
And I brought up a leaf blower
用来驱赶那些已经很久没出现的鸽子
and got rid of the pigeons that are no longer with us.
因为我们意识到我们是一个很好的团队
-Because we realized that we make a great team.
这就是为什么我们都同意...
-And that's why we agreed that we'd be...
-共同做你的伴娘 -共同做你的伴娘
your co-maids of honor. -Your co-maids of honor!
哦哦 我已经有个伴娘了
-Oh. Oh. I already have a maid of honor.
我青梅竹马的朋友妮可
It's my friend Nicole from childhood.
她曾经把我从井里救了出来
She saved me from a well once.
-好吧 去找她吧 -这真比不了
-Yeah, go with her. -Can't beat that.
还有件事 我们很抱歉没有找到你要的那件裙子
Either way, we're sorry we couldn't get you the dress.
我怎么知道那个脱衣舞男就这么走了(脱掉)?
How was I supposed to know that stripper was just gonna take off?
你刚才说"脱掉"?
-Did someone say "take off"?
嘿! 她是个脱衣舞娘!
-Hey! She's a stripper!
你一直都穿着这衣服?
-You were wearing that the whole time?
译者:好漂亮,就是矮了点, 哈哈
我追上了那个电臀男警官
-I caught up with Officer Twerkman
并且为他的"魔力麦克"风格公♥司♥
and offered him some free legal advice
提供了一些免费的法律建议
for his "Magic Mike"-style company.
魔力麦克是一部2012年上映讲述脱衣舞男故事的戏剧电影
根据主演查宁.塔图姆19岁时在弗罗里达州坦帕市做脱衣舞男的经历改编
他干劲十足
He's got great drive.
他已经准备撕下这些袖子开始工作了
He's ready to rip off those sleeves and get to work.
哇啊
-Whoa.
干得漂亮 丹 -哈
-Nice job, Dan. -Ha.
你是怎么把这些东西都聚到一起的?
-How'd you put this all together?
也没什么难的
-It wasn't that hard.
我只是用了很多从婚礼策划师那得来的免费的东西
I just used a lot of free stuff from that wedding planner.
这是什么鬼?
-What the hell is this?
你背着我策划了一场婚礼?
-You planned a wedding without me?
不不不 不完全是
-No, no, no. Not exactly.
没有 这不是一场婚礼
No, this is not a wedding.
我可是辛西娅.戴维斯
-I'm Cynthia Davies.
我一眼就能看出是不是一场婚礼
I know a wedding when I see one.
这些东西我会寄账单给你的
You can expect a bill for all this.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
那些松露是机器做的
those truffles were made by a machine.
你这么说只是为了打击我
-You're just saying that to hurt me.
嘿 你们快来看啊 是刚在厕所里哭的那位女士
-Hey, look, y'all, it's the sad lady from the bathroom.
看起来她和她朋友们和好了
-And it looks like she is making up with her friends.
我得给他们订些窗帘
-I'm gonna order them some curtains.
我都说了让你们别看那边
-I told you not to look that way.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表