剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
-Stick with me and one day people will be lining up to ruin your life.
好了 杰夫.德威特 是时候谈谈了!
Alright, Jeff Dewitt, let's talk!
该死的 为什么要在这装个帘子?
Damn it, why'd that have to be a curtain?
我感觉就像走进了澡堂子
I just feel like I just stormed into a shower.
没事 起作用了 继续说
-No, it worked. Keep going.
让我聊聊州北部的一个小小的丑闻
-Let me tell you about a little scandal that happened upstate.
你知道吗 比夫.克拉特基特总能在
You see, Biff Cratchit always won the Squash Art
县集的南瓜艺术展上获胜 但这仅仅是因为
competition at the county fair, but that's only because
皮蒂.古斯特每年都给他最好的南瓜
Petey Gooster always gave him his best squash every year.
但后来有一年比夫终于输了
But the year that Biff finally lost was the year
因为皮蒂发现比夫睡了他老婆
that Petey found out that Biff was sleeping with his wife.
自那之后 比夫就再也没赢过
After that, Biff never won anything ever again.
好吧 我和所有男人一样都对这种带颜色的话题很感兴趣
-Well, I like a carnival sex yarn as much as the next man.
但这和我有哪怕半毛钱关系吗?
But what the hell does any of that have to do with me?
你刚才说漏嘴说你在和一个护士约会
-You let it slip earlier that you're dating a nurse.
而前几天在法庭上
And in court the other day,
我看见你对着艾利的护士满脸挑逗
I saw you making a flirty face at Eli's nurse,
我还知道这是他的妻子
who I also learned is his wife.
还是她女儿的前室友
-And his daughter's former roommate.
真恶心
Gross.
我怀疑你睡了你最大竞选赞助商的老婆
-I think you're having an affair with your biggest campaign donor's wife.
这事要是传出去 就像可怜的老比夫那样
And if that comes out, just like old Biff,
你的南瓜爸爸肯定会抛弃你
you're going to lose your squash daddy,
而这个南瓜对你来说可是每个选举周期80万美元
and that squash for you is 800K every election cycle.
故事很不错
-Nice story.
但你没法证明
You can't prove it.
是啊 但我可以啊
-Ooh, but I can.
还记得你从我手里偷走的艾利.贝登古尔的案子吗?
Remember that Eli Bettencourt case you stole from me?
嗯 我传唤了每一个目击者
Well, I called every witness,
但他的老婆不在其中 因为当时她在这里
but his wife wasn't one of them because she was here.
"和一个朋友一起"
"With a friend."
尼尔的新朋友 一个在这工作的伙计
-A friend that Neil's new co-workers
暂时还没证明那个人是你
at a job he doesn't really have confirmed was you.
而我还听说你们两个在后边进行亲密的面部护理
And I heard that you two were in a back room doing face stuff.
直接说亲嘴就行了
-Just say kissing.
明白了
-Got it.
好吧 看来你们手里真的有点东西
-Well, that is a large pile of dirt you have there.
你们想怎么样?
What do you want?
哦 和我一直想要的一样
-Oh, same thing I've always wanted.
把这个调研记在心上
For you to take this research to heart
然后好好的做出改变
and effect some positive change.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
-I don't know what your game is.
没有什么把戏 那是你才玩的东西
-No game. Games are your thing.
我只是分享一些信息
I'm just sharing information.
所以我到底是不是被要挟了?!
-So am I being blackmailed or not?!
这让我怎么睡得着!
This is really unnerving!
我会好好读这个东西的 我保证!
I'm going to read the whole thing, I promise!
嘿嘿嘿嘿 那么 我们没事了对吧?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, so, are -- are -- are we cool?
哦 还有 嗯 你们这些家伙可能要
-Oh, and, um, you guys might want to find
另外再找个地方聚了
a different place to hang out.
是啊 这个俱乐部违反了这样那样的规定
Yeah, turns out that this club is in violation of all kinds of different codes,
所以就等着城♥管♥来查水表吧
so expect a fun little visit from people in jackets.
-鼓掌 嘭! -鼓掌 嘭!
-Up top, boom! -Up top, boom!
事实证明 在一个其他人都
-Turns out I'm much more comfortable
不如我的地方让我舒服多了
in a place where I am by far the most successful person.
所以 你最后还是决定要挟他?
-So, you decided to go with blackmail after all?
当然没有 只是以己度人
-Absolutely not. He just thought I did
让他以为我会这么做
because that's how he does things.
而且就像你说的 这三十年来他一点都没变
And as you said, he hasn't changed in 30 years.
-你知道是为什么吗? -因为他不够独一无二?
-You know why? -Because he's not incredible?
嗯 也是 但还有就是在他的一生中
Well, yeah, but also he doesn't have anyone
没有碰到能让他变得更好的人
in his life to make him better.
比如我过世的妻子和你的父亲
Like my late wife or your father.
还有你
Or you.
-来杯鸡尾酒吗 我的女士? -谢谢了
-Cocktail, m'lady? -No, thank you.
-我不喝酒 -好吧
I don't drink. -Neat.
祝贺我花了600美金买♥♥了身酒保的行头
So glad I spent $600 on bartending stuff.
为什么这酒里有把钥匙?
-Why does this drink have a key in it?
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表