剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
那个自从我意识到排斥他人的纯粹乐趣后
The club that I have dreamed of joining ever since I realized
梦寐以求想加入的俱乐部?
the pure joy of excluding people?
如果我去了那 我就不用等着
If I got there, I wouldn't have to wait for some Eli
什么艾利被打脸了
to get punched in the face.
那个俱乐部里到处都是(直译:爬满了)有权有势的老男人
That club is crawling with rich, punchable old men.
爬? 那些有钱人在我们看不见的地方就干这些?
-Crawling? Is that what rich people do when we're not around?
你的钱有多到让他们觉得 "我又是个孩子了"?
Do you get so much money they're like, "I'm a baby again"?
那个地方对艾比来说太浪费了 她都不想用
-That place is wasted on Abby. She doesn't want to use
社交来促进她的事业
social interaction to advance her career.
她只想和人交朋友 像个心理变♥态♥一样
She just wants to be friends with people, like a psycho,
而且能毫不违和的说出那样的词比如 女士约会!
and unironically use terms like -- Lady date!
我一直这么叫也不会腻
I just never get tired of calling it that.
我很高兴我们终于开始这么做了
-I am so glad we're finally doing this.
即使你只有在
Even if the only time you had available
我来这个俱乐部的时候有空
was when I had to be at this club.
嗯嗯 是啊 绝对是特地为你留的
-Uh-huh, yeah, definitely here just for you.
你可以帮我和杰夫谈谈地检的情况
-You could help me talk that DA talk with Jeff
然后我们就可以去彰显自我了
and then we can scoot off to Color Me Mine.
我好兴奋啊
-Color me excited.
这里的一切都是我梦寐以求的
It's everything I ever dreamed.
那是州检察官
There's the state's attorney.
哦 还有州长的幕僚长
Oh, and the governor's chief of staff.
还有"真实娇妻"里的国民老公
And that sugar daddy husband from "Real Housewives"
真实娇妻系列是美国Bravo TV的一档人气真人秀节目,
有纽约娇妻,比弗利娇妻,迪拜娇妻等多个系列
-我总是忘记他的名字 -哦 那是布雷德曼
whose name I always forget. -Oh, it's Bradman.
他脖子做了手术 但是...但那不是重点
He got his neck done, but -- but that's not important.
不是 如果我们能引起杰夫对
No, if we can get Jeff pumped about evidence-based
询证起诉改革的兴趣 我真的觉得... 奥利维亚?
prosecution reform, I really feel like -- Olivia?
哦 你做得到的 女孩
-Oh, you got this, girl.
哦 那个是州审计长吗?
Oh! Is that a state comptroller I see?
斯通法官 欢迎
-Judge Stone, welcome.
你觉得我们这个小小的俱乐部怎么样?
What do you think of our little club?
啊 很吸引人 我得克制自己
-Ah, it's fancy. I'll try to resist the urge
打开所有书去寻找密室的冲动
to pull on all the books, looking for a secret room.
务必去试试
-Please do.
哦 你绝对猜不到我遇到了谁
Oh, and you'll never guess who I ran into.
斯通法官
-Judge Stone.
因为我好好活着
As I live and breathe.
这让我成了这件房♥间里最健康的人
Which makes me the healthiest person in this room.
丹 如果不是我了解你的话
-Dan, if I didn't know better,
我还以为你在跟踪我呢
I would think you were checking up on me.
并不是 从90年代起我就是这个俱乐部的会员了
-Not at all. I've been a member of this club since the '90s.
而且到现在我也一直在交会费
And I am currently up to date on my dues,
尽管这显然是个文书错误!
despite what is clearly a clerical error!
好了 坐稳了 杰夫
-Well, strap in, Jeff.
我将带你进行一场为了
I am about to take you on an epic journey
更安全纽约的史诗般旅行
to a safer New York.
而我的iPad会像魔毯一样载着我们...
My iPad will be our magic carpet as we --
哦 看来有人在地铁上
Oh, it seems that someone
把我们的魔毯偷走了
snatched our magic carpet on the subway.
你觉得有人"偷走了"你的ipad?
-You think someone made off with your iPad?
杰夫 "麦道夫" 太快了是吧?
Jeff, "made off," too soon? [Madoff]
译者:谐音梗,Bernard Madoff,华尔街巨骗,
应和开头说杰夫被金融风投骗的讽刺
友善的嘲笑
Gentle ribbing.
试探一
Prong one.
确认
Ch-Check.
很抱歉周末还把你拖来这里 古尔斯
-Sorry to drag you down here on your weekend, Gurgs.
好吧 搞快点 星期六是我写小说的时间
-Well, make it quick. Saturdays are when I work on my novel.
我刚写到转折的地方
I just got to the twist.
他们一直都在潜艇上!
They were on a submarine the whole time!
哇喔!
-Whoa!
里边还有个角色是以你为原型的
-And there's a character based on you.
-什么? -但他一下子就死了
-What? -But he dies like right away.
真的死了吗?
Or does he?
真的死了!
He does!
所以 艾比让你来干什么?
So, what's Abby got you doing?
她要我带着她的调查研究副本
-She wanted me to pick up copies of her research
去一个全是傲慢自大的人组成的俱乐部
to take to some snooty club.
如果他们让我进去的话
If they'll even let me in.
好吧 尼尔
-Alright, Neil,
我受够你为了艾比而闷闷不乐
I'm tired of watching you mope around about Abby.
她是你的上司 而且她已经订婚了
She's your boss and she's engaged.
你和她没可能的
It's not going to happen.
但如果你想和其他女人来上一段的话
But if you want to stand a chance with any woman,
你知道该怎么做吗?
you know what you need to do?
祈祷你的书名气越来越大 然后让人都知道
-Hope your book gets big and people recognize me
我是那个一出场就死的酷哥?
as the cool guy that dies in the beginning?
我可没说你很酷
-I didn't say cool.
你需要建立起自信
You need to build up some confidence.
然后换身行头 尼尔
Change your clothes, Neil.
我们上那俱乐部去
We're going clubbing.
-我还能穿宽松的鞋子吗? -不 不可以
-Can I still wear comfy shoes? -No, you may not.
好吧 我的展示材料晚点才能送到
-Okay, my presentation materials are running a little bit late,
但我觉得我们可以先开始了
but I think we should just dive in.
我的第一页幻灯片是一组关键字云
My first slide was a word cloud
我会凭记忆描述给你听
which I will now describe from memory.
哦 对不起 我先接个电♥话♥
-Oh, sorry, I got to take this.
等一下啊!
Hold on!
是我投资经理打来的
It's my investment guy.
如果我没接 他会很暴躁的
If I don't answer, he goes rogue.
上回他看了纪录片之后要把所有钱都投到希拉洛斯上去
Last time, he went all in on Theranos after the documentary.
希拉洛斯是由伊丽莎白.福尔摩斯(Elizabeth Holmes)创立的一家医药企业
主推的是微流体♥检♥测,曾被喻为医药界的苹果,但其后被曝光产品实际效果
与宣传不符,篡改实验室报告等11项重罪,于2019年彻底关闭
搞什么鬼?!
What?!
那快点回来 我去给我们点些牛排
-Hurry back. I'll get us some steaks,
-再来两杯苏格兰威士忌 -哦 别算上我
-a couple scotches. -Oh, I can't.
我正和一个护士来往 她让我一天只吃两块牛排
I'm seeing a nurse. She's got me down to two steaks a day.
丹 你这是在干什么? 我告诉你我能行的
-Dan, what are you doing? I told you I got this.
是的 我知道 但我刚帮上了你的忙
-Yes, I know. No, I'm just helping.
听着 这些家伙比你在州北部对付的那些翻牛贼
Look, these guys are trickier than the cow tippers
"翻牛"(cow tipping)是美国的一个都市传说,大概是说你半夜去把睡着的
奶牛推♥翻♥,牛就站不起来了。并无事实依据,多半是当地人喝多了取乐而已
和水上摩托流氓狡猾的多
and Jet-Ski hooligans you dealt with upstate.
我们那也有些难搞的人物
-We have some tough customers back home.
毕夫.克拉特基特 温克.蜜脆 西德曼上校
Biff Cratchit, Wink Honeycrisp, Colonel Ciderman.
译者:各处均为查不到此三人是谁,如有知道的,欢迎评论区告知
好吧 够了够了 我不需要一个
-Okay, fine, fine, fine, I don't need a rundown
违反谷物法的全明星清单
of the corn crime all-stars.
我认识这家伙三十多年了
I've known this guy for 30 years
他对你毫无兴趣
and you're not going to get any traction with him
除非你能搞清楚他想从你那得到什么
until you figure out what it is he wants from you.
我觉得不一定 我觉得我能说服他
-I don't know. I think I could sell him on this.
人是会变得 比如你
People can change. You changed.
是啊 但我是独一无二的
-Yeah, but I'm incredible.
好了 我们还要继续用煤!
-Well, we're sticking with coal!
杰夫 我觉得说关键词云可能有点抽象
-Jeff, I think word clouds can be a little abstract.
让我们说的具体点
Let's get concrete.
你们的政策影响着实实在在的人
Your policies affect real people.
你知道吗 艾比 我觉得你该知道
-You know what, though, Abby, I think, you know,
也许我们的朋友更愿意谈谈
maybe our friend would rather talk
你怎样能更快速的审结他的案子
about how you could fast-track his cases
或者对他的朋友手下留情 嗯嗯嗯?
or go easy on his buddies, huh, huh, huh?
给他开对所有孩子的限制令
Get him a restraining order against all children.
你在对这些人使眼色吗 杰夫?
Are you winking at any of these, Jeff?
事实上 我已经不搞幕后交易了(直译为马匹交易)
-Actually, I'm not into horse trading anymore.
除非你真的是在说马匹交易
Unless you have an actual horse you -- you want to trade.
我这正好有匹想要卖♥♥掉的
I have got one I am dying to get rid of.
所以 不吃肉类 不搞幕后交易
-So, no meat, no horse trading.
你变了
You've changed.
有点意思
-That's interesting.
丹 我们该去弄点吃的吗?
Dan, should we get something to eat?
我听说这里做的乌鸦不错
I hear the crow here is excellent.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表