剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表
So...thank you.
-丹 这实在是... -停 别说了 别说下去了
-Dan, that's so -- -No. Stop. Just stop.
这就是我为什么想要写便签了
That's why I was writing a note.
你如果想要抱抱什么的话 就抱那个便签吧
You want to hug something, hug the note.
还好你提醒了关于那些鸽子的事
-Thank you for the heads-up about the birds.
最可怕的不是它们攻击你
The scariest part isn't the violence.
而是它们冷冷的注视着挑选受害者的时候
It's that they seem to pick their victims.
兰德 丹要离开了 但因为我帮助了他
-Rand, Dan is leaving, but it's because I helped him,
并且给了他的生活新的意义 巴拉巴拉
gave his life new meaning, et cetera, et cetera.
哦 伙计
-Oh, man.
我知道我们还不是很熟 但我想说...
I know we don't know each other very well, but I'll --
我不会忘记你给我的提醒
I'll never forget the advice you gave me.
"兰德 你的裤子拉链开了"
"Rand, your fly is down."
兰德 你的裤子拉链又开了
-Rand, your fly is down again.
一如既往的正确
-As true now as it was then.
好了 很明显我没有办法
-Well, it's clear there's no way
说服你不接受这工作
I'm gonna convince you not to go,
就像你没法说服我
just like there's no way you're gonna convince me
别给你办一场前所未见的
not to throw you the greatest goodbye party
-最棒道别派对 -哦 别...
this town has ever seen. -Oh, g--
你不能不接受我们对你说"拜拜了 您呐"的
-And you're not taking off for the bayou
派对就一个人出远门去
without us throwing a party to say, "Bye, you."
而且 你知道 兰德可以帮我筹备这事
And, you know, Rand can help me plan it.
他对这种事情很擅长
He's great at this kind of thing.
没错没错 我已经筹备过大概几十次马匹选美了
-Yes, yes. I-I've planned, like, dozens of horse pageants.
有几次出了点问题 但那都不是我的错
A few of them went awry, but that's not my fault.
你看啊 马匹们得明白选美其实不是为它们准备的
See, the horses need to learn the pageants are not for them.
说起来 艾比 你想一起去找点吃的东西吗?
Anyway, Abby, you ready to go and get something to eat?
哦 法官阁下 我很抱歉打扰你
-Oh, Judge, I'm so sorry to bother you.
你之前对我可太好了
You were so kind to me earlier.
我想知道你能不能再帮我个忙
I wondered if you could do me one more favor.
我想我之后肯定能有时间...
-I'm sure I can find some time on --
不 我现在就需要帮助
-No, it needs to happen right now.
好吧 行吧 你留下来帮忙吧
-Yeah, s-sure. Fine. Stay and help.
啊 你能理解真是太好了 你最棒了
-Aww. Thank you for understanding. You're the best.
但我不会让你孤零零一个人去吃东西的
But I don't want you to eat alone.
丹会和你一起去!
So Dan will go with you!
兰德能帮忙一起筹划你的派对
Rand can help start planning your party.
对了 关于派对 你觉得化妆舞会
-Yeah. For a theme, are you thinking
和老鼠舞会哪个比较好?
masquerade or mouse-querade?
为什么我觉得我只有这两个选择呢?
-Why do I feel those are my only two options?
那么 我们已经讲了很多应试策略
-So, we have covered a lot of test-taking strategies.
你觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling?
这个我能回答 非常好!
-I know the answer to this one. Good!
很好 那么让我们看看你在突击测验中的表现
-Well, let's see how you do on a pop quiz.
在多选题中 最常见的答案是...
In a multiple-choice test, the most common answer is...
A:选B B:选C C:选A D:以上所有?
A:B, B:C, C:A, or D: all of the above?
额 选项太多了
-Uh, this is too much.
我脑子一片空白 你是谁啊?!
I've forgotten everything. Who are you?!
好吧 我们也许进行的太快了 但是我们可以利用这点
-Okay, we might've moved too fast, but we can use this.
如果你在考试期间感到恐慌 那么试着想象一下
If you panic during the test, try visualization.
什么地方令你感到最有安全感
Where do you feel most safe?
嗯 3B家居的地下室
-Um, the basement level of Bed Bath & Beyond,
3B家具(Bed Bath & Beyond)是美国一家大型连锁家居用品专门店
布朗克斯动物园的水鸟世界
World of Aquatic Birds at the Bronx Zoo,
还有这个法庭
and this court.
没错! 你热爱这个法庭!
-Yes! You love this court!
这就是我最不理解的地方
It's the thing I understand least about you.
还要算上你喜欢夏令时
And you love Daylight Savings Time.
好吧 和亚利桑那无关的东西我都喜欢
-Well, I love anything that Arizona is not involved in.
好了 让我们试试看
-Alright. Let's try it.
我要你闭上你的眼睛
I want you to close your eyes.
好的 但你最好不要催眠我
-Okay, but you better not hypnotize me
然后说服我戒烟
and convince me to quit smoking.
曾经有个家伙试过一次 对我不起作用
A guy did that once, and I miss it.
你身处这里 这个法庭里 和你所有的朋友在一起
-You're here, in this court, with all your friends.
而他们正在帮你答题
And they're helping to answer the test questions.
这太酷啦
-[ Gasps ] This is so cool!
嘿 古尔斯! 集中注意力!
-Hey, Gurgs! Focus!
如果一个赛车手在一个50圈的比赛里跑完了12.5圈
If a racecar driver finishes 12.5 laps in a 50-lap race,
那么比赛还剩下百分之多少?
what percentage of the race remains?
只要想想你能用50减12.5几次就行
-Just see how many times you can subtract 12.5 from 50.
你搞得定的 老家伙!
You got this, daddio!
赛车! 呜呜 呜呜! 嗨 古尔斯!
-Racecars! Vroom, vroom! Hi, Gurgs!
答案是...75
-The answer...is 75.
那么你能放我出去了吗? 这太傻了
Now, would you let me out of here? This is stupid.
答案是75%
-[ Gasps ] It's 75%.
等一下
-Wait a minute.
艾比很酷 但我是汉堡神偷?
Abby's cool, but I'm the Hamburglar?
汉堡神偷是麦当劳原创的卡♥通♥形象之一,他总是致力于把汉堡
都偷偷囤积起来,和麦当劳叔叔,鬼脸、小鸟一起是麦当劳家族一员
我和你一样惊讶
-I'm just as surprised as you are.
那么 伊芙琳 我听说你禁止露易丝访问林荫养老院
-So, Evelyn, I hear you've banned Louise from visiting Shady Acres.
我们在这谈论的是甜蜜的一对
This is just such a sweet couple we're talking about here.
我们不应该因为一点小意外就把他们分开
We shouldn't be keeping them apart just because of a little flan faux pas.
他们只是想要重办次生日
All they want is a birthday do-over.
事情总是这样开始的 一次小小的生日派对
-That's how it starts. A little birthday party.
然后突然间 就成了正午狂欢
Then suddenly, it's midday raves,
交换药物 勾勾搭搭在一起
pill swapping, constant hookups.
我们不得不给游泳池加三氯消毒
We have to triple-chlorinate the pool!
我自己的社交生活? 不存在的
My social life? Nada.
我一直都在忙着阻止这些混♥蛋♥
I'm too busy trying to keep these horn dogs
传播吉特巴舞
from spreading the jitterbug,
吉特巴舞,舞蹈时用脚尖脚跟击地,与身体前倾后仰﹑
膝部屈伸相协调,节奏强烈,情绪兴奋。来源于北美洲。
一种我们以为已经随时间消失的鬼玩意
an STD we thought time had forgotten.
我们过的很愉快!
-We have a good time!
我不能再让一个纵火犯混进去
-I can't add an arsonist into the mix.
我是很想看消防员在那里的英姿
I want to see firefighters running in there
就像小女孩那样 但这实在太过了
like the next gal, but it's just too much.
抱歉我只能做这么多了
-Sorry I couldn't do more.
现在我对我祖母参加的
Now I have a lot of questions for my grandmother
桥牌俱乐部有点怀疑了
about her bridge club.
我都不记得见过那里有牌
I don't remember ever seeing any cards.
听着 埃尔默和我在晚年才认识 而且...
-See, Elmer and I met late in life, and...
也许一起过不了几次生日了
probably don't have many more birthdays left to share.
我不知道你是否失去过亲人
I don't know if you've ever lost someone,
但当你失去时
but the time you lose,
一切都已经晚了
you can never get back.
好吧 露易丝
-Okay, Louise, you got me
你可爱的脸把我迷住了 你穿的每件衣服都是
with that sweet face and how everything you wear
略有不同的紫色
is a slightly different shade of purple.
这不公平 你才不是什么纵火犯
This is unfair. You're not an arsonist.
而且埃尔默应该好好过他的生日
And Elmer deserves to have his birthday.
如果你被禁止进去那里
If you're not allowed in there,
我们就只能去把他拯救出来了
we're just gonna have to bust him out.
没错! 没错没错!
-Yes! Yes, yes!
我们是不是该嗑个药庆祝下?
Should we celebrate with pills?
你会想要试试周三这种的
You're gonna want to try a Wednesday.
和加比的孩子一起玩实在太有趣了
-Hanging out with Gabby's kids has been so fun.
我读了很多关于态度乐观的卡车
I get to read a lot of books about trucks
和吸取教训的饥饿虫子的书
with positive attitudes and hungry bugs who learn lessons.
我觉得很有共鸣 因为我也挨过饿
I find it very relatable because I've also been hungry.
说实话...我几乎没在听
-Got to be honest -- barely listening.
不知道考的怎么样让我紧张的都说不出话来了
Nervous about test scores. Can't even sentence.
你知道什么能让脑袋平静下来吗?
-You know what quiets the ol' brain?
酒精 这是大自然的馈赠
Alcohol. Nature's snooze button.
我明白了 哦 服务员!
-I got this. Oh, waiter!
这样不行 我来试试 嘿 西克斯.特雷恩!
-No. Let me try. Hey, Six Train!
我是不是看到过你在23大街上读苏.格拉夫顿?
Haven't I seen you reading Sue Grafton on 23rd Street?
苏‧格拉夫顿被称为"字母天后",是一位杰出的小说家和电视剧作家,
善长推理作品,代表作品《A:不在现场》等。
喔哦 古尔斯 你在认人这方面的才能简直令人叹为观止
-Wow, Gurgs. Really amazing at remembering people.
那个要盐的家伙 这个服务生
The salt guy, this waiter.
剧集 | 夜间法庭(2023) | 导航列表