Schmidt? Schmidt.
施密特 施密特
Nah, it's me.
不 是我
Easier to clean myself off this way.
这样清洗更简单
Aly told me she loved me last night.
艾丽昨晚和我说她爱我
Then she yakked on my pants,
然后她就吐在我裤子上了
and then I yakked on my pants.
然后我也吐在我裤子上了
I picked the wrong day to start cuffing my pants.
我昨天不该把裤腿翻起来的
Yeah, she ain't going to make it to the wedding.
是的 她来不了婚礼了
Have you seen Schmidt? This is very important. What?
你看到施密特了吗 非常重要 什么
The best man has lost the groom, or something?
伴郎把新郎弄丢了吗
In what world would that happen in?
怎么可能会发生这种事
In what world?
怎么可能
In what world would that happen in?
怎么可能会发生这种事
It's one thing for Sam to dump me on your wedding day,
萨姆在你婚礼当天甩了我是一回事
but then to be like,
但他的意思像是
"You have feelings for Nick."
"你对尼克还有感情"
Yeah, nice diagnosis, Dr. Dick.
是啊 被你发现了 混♥蛋♥博士
Is he that offbase? Yes.
他这么离谱吗 是啊
Now, we're not devoting any more of your wedding day to this subject.
今天你婚礼 我们不谈这事了
Nick for Jess. Incoming knocking.
尼克找杰茜 敲门
Jess, have you seen...
杰茜你有看见
uh, uh, cherries?
樱桃吗
I'm so confused by your question,
我没懂你的问题
that I'm just going to answer it, uh, directly.
但我还是直接回答你好了
Yes, I've seen them.
我见过
but have you seen the cherry that I'm talking about?
但你见过我说的那个樱桃吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I... the... I was with it,
我之前和他在一起
and then the cherry's gone.
然后他不见了
This is cherries. This is cherries.
这就是樱桃 这就是
Yes!
太好了
Yeah, I'm counting down the minutes
没错 我在倒计时
till I can get in that guy's pants.
直到那家伙愿意跟我上♥床♥
Ah. Thank God, Schmidt. Where are you?
感谢老天 施密特 你在哪
I'm flying to Portland to try to get Cece's mom
我正飞往波兰
to come to the wedding.
带希希的妈妈来参加婚礼
Hold on, one second, okay?
稍等一下好吗
No!
不
It was my job.
这是我的任务
You still there?
你还在吗
I-I don't know if you remember this,
我不知道你还是否记得
but w-we have plans today.
我们今天有约的
It'll be fine, okay?
没事的
I have return tickets for 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00 p.M.
我有下午一点到三点的往返机票
on this ultra low cost, no-frills, disgusting airline.
这飞机超廉价 无装饰又恶心
Tray tables, $12.
折叠桌 十二块
Cece is crushed that her mom is not coming,
希希因为她妈妈不能来特别伤心
and I can't take a vow that all I care about is her happiness
我既然宣誓让她幸福
and not try to do something about it.
就要为她做点什么
I know you're a terrible liar,
我知道你不会说谎
but I need you to lie to Cece.
但你要帮我瞒着希希
You can handle this, Nick.
你能做到的 尼克
Schmidt's on a plane?! You said you weren't going to yell.
施密特在飞机上 你说你不会喊出来的
You said, and I quote,
你说的是 我复述一下
"It's no biggie."
"不是什么大事"
Hey, um, I think i did something wrong with my bangs.
我好像把刘海弄乱了
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
So will Schmidt. Oh, my God.
施密特也是 我的天
What? Uh, no, he won't.
什么 不是 他不会
It's bad luck for the bride to see the groom
在婚礼当天新人互相见面
on the wedding day, Nick.
会有厄运的 尼克
Uh, that's just dumb superstition.
这只是愚蠢的迷信而已
He'll be right in.
他马上就到
Cece. Two minutes.
希希 给我两分钟
Okay, I'm timing you.
好 我给你们计时
I need you to pull it together,
你能不能理智一点
and just say something simple.
说一些简明的话
Schmidt's asleep.
施密特睡着了
Schmidt is asleep.
施密特睡着了
Schmidt's asl... What-what rhythm are we doing?
施密特睡 要什么样的节奏
The normal human rhythm.
正常人的节奏
Okay. Schmidt is asleep.
好的 施密特睡着了
Schmidt is asleep.
施密特睡着了
Nick. Did I say it, or no?
尼克 我到底说没说
You said it, But it wasn't right.
你说了 但说的不对
but it sounded very weird.
但听起来非常奇怪
But it wasn't right.
但说的方式不对
Just say it like all one. In all one.
自然地说出来就好
Yeah, Schmidt is asleep.
好的 施密特睡着了
You could just say, Schmidt's asleep. Got it.
你可以就说 施密特睡着了 明白了
Schmidt's asleep. Got it.
施密特睡着了 明白了
No, you're putting weird emphasis on weird syllables.
你把奇怪的重音放在了奇怪的音节上面
You do it. Schmidt's asleep.
你来说 施密特睡着了
Hey, Cece, Schmidt's sleeping, slip.
希希 施密特在睡觉 碎觉
I'm so nervous, I'm going to screw this up.
我太紧张了 我会搞砸的
You're always so ready to believe the worst in yourself,
你总觉得自己会搞砸一切
and right now, I need you to believe the best, okay?
但现在 你得相信自己可以做到最好
I just need you to tell one lie.
你只要说一句谎话就好
Okay. I believe in you.
好的 我相信你
Here comes Schmidt! What?
施密特来了 什么
Yo, Winnie.
温尼
How you going to prank the wedding, bro?
你准备怎么恶搞婚礼 兄弟
You always prank weddings, that's what you do.
你总是恶搞婚礼 你就喜欢这么干
You've never gone along with one of my pranks before.
你之前从不会和我一起恶搞
This is exciting.
太刺♥激♥了
Coach, I've lived many lives.
教练 我经历过很多生活
The Winston that you used to know is gone.
你之前认识的温斯顿已经不见了
A few hours ago, Aly told me she loves me,
几小时前 艾丽和我说她爱我
and that made me a serious man, in a serious relationship.
让我在严肃的的恋爱中 变成了正经的人
The Winston Bishop that you see here today
你今天在这里见到的温斯顿·贝肖普
is about one thing and one thing only:
只关心唯一的一件事
and that is organizational excellence.
那就是卓越的组织能力
You forgot to make an aisle.
你忘了留出过道的位置
Aw, shoot. This is a full redo.
该死 又要重头做
Incoming knocking. Incoming kn...
我敲门进来了 敲门进
Oh, hello, Cece.
你好啊 希希
Schmidt is asleep.
施密特在睡觉
Oh, my God. I'm so proud of you.
天哪 我真为你骄傲
I know, I'm an incredible liar.
我知道 我真是个了不起的说谎大♥师♥
Yeah, pace yourself, 'cause that was one lie.
是的 别急 那只是一个谎
We're going to need about 40 more.
我们还需要大概40个
Or one big one.
或者一个大的
Okay, we tell Cece we're giving her
我们告诉希希我们要给她
a bridal vitamin,
新娘维生素
but secretly we give her a sleeping pill
不过偷偷把从萨姆医生那里弄来的
that we take from Dr. Sam.
安♥眠♥药♥给她
Dr. Sam dumped me. Last night.
萨姆医生跟我分手了 就昨晚
He was in love with his best friend, so.
他跟他最好的朋友相爱了
Predictable.
早该料到
He's out of his mind.
他太不理智了
Thanks.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 好吧
Ah, so we're both going solo to the wedding.
所以我们都要只身一人去参加婚礼了
Yeah. We're both going drag.
是的 我们都成光棒了
I think it's stag.
应该是光棍吧
Hmm? Never mind.
啥 当我没说
Let's go together. For old times' sake.
咱们一起吧 像以前一样
Let's go together. Have some fun.
一起去 好好玩玩
You're going to need someone to dance with.
你需要有人跟你一起跳舞
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表