*♪ Flight. ♪
*起飞
Can't believe I lost my job.
不敢相信我丢了工作
Here they come.
又来了
Banana cramps.
香蕉痉挛
Okay, bananas are supposed to stop cramps.
香蕉应该是治痉挛的
Mm-mm. Babe, how many of those have you eaten?
宝贝 你到底吃了多少香蕉
This many.
这么多
Cece...
希希
what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
It's gonna be okay, all right?
不会有事的 好吗
You don't need to work in that cat box, anyway.
反正你也不用再在那猫箱里工作了
You deserve so much better.
你值得更好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Schmidt, I got your job back.
施密特 我给你把工作找回来了
Oh, thank Jesus.
谢天谢地
Let's just say some kids
不过榕树峡谷的某些孩子
from Banyon Canyon are gonna get bit.
就要遭殃了
Now, it's not exactly your old job...
并不是你之前那份工作...
It doesn't matter. I'll take it.
没关系 什么都行
Jess... thank you.
杰茜 谢谢你
And, Cece, about your dress...
希希 关于你的裙子...
I should have told you before but, um...
我本该早告诉你的 但是...
But Jess...
杰茜
says that it's, uh...
说婚纱...
that it's gorgeous.
美极了
Great.
好极了
Yeah, and it just needs one final touch.
只差最后的点睛之笔了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Thank you. Oh, you had me worried.
谢谢你 吓死我了
Why did you tell her that?
你为什么要跟她那么说呢
Well, because, look, I know how much
因为 我知道这件婚纱
this dress means to her and I...
对她有多重要...
I do think that, together, we...
我真的觉得 我们一起...
Dear Lord, I can't even look at this thing anymore.
天哪 我都没法直视它了
I keep forgetting how awful it is.
我总是忘记它有多糟糕
Please, take it off of the form.
拜托 弄下来吧
At some point, we'll figure something out.
到某个时候 我们会想到办法的
I'd say let's burn it,
要我说就给它烧了
but it looks completely inflammable.
但它看上去完全就是防火的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Inside out... it's...
翻过来...简直...
Cece! What's happening?
希希 怎么了
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
Get out! It's bad luck to see it.
快出去 看见了会倒霉的
It's bad luck to see it, move!
看见了会倒霉的 快走
Bad luck to see-- what are you talking about?
看什么会倒霉 你说什么呢
Get out! See what?
出去 看什么
What? What, is it ready?
什么 弄好了吗
Get-get out!
出去
Hold up! No!
等等 不
It's amazing.
太美了
Yeah, if we just, you know, take up the...
我们只要...
We just have to bunch it up a little bit,
我们只要把它束起来点
right here. Yeah.
就这里 没错
It's perfect.
太完美了
Jess...
杰茜
Congratulations.
恭喜
It's a dress.
是条裙子
We have a dress? We have a dre... we have a dress!
我们有条裙子了 我们有条裙子了
Everybody, we have a dress!
大家快来 我们有条裙子了
Man, what are you yelling about?
兄弟 你大喊什么呢
We have a dress.
我们有条裙子了
Cece's dress! Come see!
希希的裙子 快去看
Let's just go do it and then it'll be over, right?
我们就看看就行了吧
Okay, let's do it, all right. Wow!
走吧
Not you. Not me. Not...
你不行 我不行 我...
Not me. Okay.
我不行 好吧
Ooh! This is...
真是...
Whatever you do, don't let Nick touch it.
不管怎样 别让尼克碰它
I'm sure he's got lasagna all under his fingernails.
我肯定他指甲盖里全是千层面
How did you do this?
你怎么做到的
Can someone at least describe it to me?
谁能跟我描述一下吗
In a word, breathability.
一个词 透气
Real funny, man.
很有意思 伙计
Who knew you were a seamstress?
看不出你还是个女裁缝
I guess-I guess I'll wait.
我想我还是等着吧
Oh, my God! Amazing!
天哪 太赞了
Let me in!
让我进去
*♪ And that's what's cool about our love ♪
*这就是我们的爱
*♪ It's so fun and... dynamic ♪
*那么有趣 那么生动
*♪ Whenever we are together ♪
*无论何时我们在一起
*♪ Nothing sucks ♪
*一切都那么美好
*♪ At all ♪
*一切
*♪ At all ♪
*一切
*♪ At all ♪
*一切
*♪ At all... ♪
*一切...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表