If you think your job is so much harder than my job,
如果你觉得你的工作比我要辛苦的多
then why don't you come see for yourself?
为什么不亲自过来看看
Unless, of course, you're scared.
除非你害怕不敢来
Scared? Scared.
我会害怕吗 你害怕了
I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
I run a bar.
老子开酒吧
Welcome to the nerve center.
欢迎来到"神经中枢"
Over here, you've got accounts payable--
这边是"应付账款"
bills, to the layperson--
外行人称之为"账单"
and over here is the schedule.
这边是时间安排表
It's a numbers game, really.
这是一个数字游戏
Who works when and why,
每个人什么时候工作
square pegs, round holes,
方形衣架 圆孔
every man is a mystery...
每个人都是一个谜
That's great, Nick.
真棒 尼克
Um, I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
Come in!
请进
Hey, Nick, what's the schedule for the weekend?
尼克 这周末时间表怎么安排
Oh, great, everybody's here.
很好 大家都在这儿
Why don't you ask my friend Winston?
你为什么不问问我的朋友温斯顿
He'll be handling all questions.
他来回答你们的所有疑问
Yeah, that's easy.
是啊 小菜一碟
All right.
好了
I'm ready to taste cakes.
我准备好试吃蛋糕了
Okay, great.
棒极了
This is gonna be fun. I'm sorry, fun?
一定很很有趣 什么 有趣
Baking scones with Winston is fun.
和温斯顿一起烤司康饼才有趣
This is serious, Jess.
严肃起来 杰茜
Soft and sweet.
香软甜美
What a relief it's not hard and salty.
没有又咸又硬 还真是松了口气
How is the nose?
闻起来如何
Does it have a clean finish,
有那种令人回味的清新吗
or would you say it's a long cake?
还是特别浓郁
Describe the cake's legs in terms of mouth feel.
描绘一下蛋糕在你舌尖起舞的感觉
Bro, I spent two hours at the chair place.
老兄 我都坐这儿两小时了
You picked nothing.
你一样都没选
You negotiated with the florist
你和花店谈判了半天
until all three of us were crying.
直到把我们仨都弄哭了
Let's start again and put the camera close to the frosting.
让我们重新来一次 把摄像头对准糖霜
And for God's sakes, please, be mindful of your friggin' shadow.
老天爷啊 拜托 注意你的该死的影子
No. I'm stopping this.
不 我不干了
You're stop-- you're stopping what?
你不干...不干什么了
J-Jess?
杰茜
What are... what are you doing?
你在做什么
Why am I looking at a fountain now?
为什么我现在看到一个喷泉
What...
什么
What a relaxing water feature.
还真是令人放松
My body's saying let's go
我的身体说让我们去
Are they playing Christina there?
那儿是在放克里斯蒂娜的歌♥吗
But my heart's saying no
但在我心却说不
If you want to be me with me
若你想与我在一起
Baby, there's a price to pay
宝贝 这需要一个代价
I'm a genie in a bottle
我是一个瓶中精灵
You gotta rub me the right way
你必须用正确的方法摩擦我
If you want to be with me...
若你想与我在一起
Hey, gal pal. How's going?
嘿 姐妹 你那儿如何
Great! It's exactly like modeling,
很棒 和当模特完全一样
except for it's less cold and I get to talk.
除了没那么冷 还有我得跟人交流
How's?
施密特怎么样了
He's not stress-eating paper towels again, is he?
他不会又压力太大吃纸巾了吧
No, everything's fine.
没有 一切正常
I'm supposed to see a beverage guy,
我要去见一个酒水男
but I can't find his address.
但我找不到他的住址
Seriously? I can come back and help.
很重要吗 我可以回去帮你
No! It's just... It's fine.
不用 只是... 没事的
Schmidt has this color-coded system,
施密特把文件夹用颜色分类
and I can't figure out which one.
我找不到哪个才是
Do you know which one beverages would be?
你知道酒水男是哪个颜色吗
I don't know. Blue?
我不知道 蓝色
You're a genius. I found it.
你真是个天才 找到了
Okay, I gotta go learn Spanish.
我要去学西班牙语了
I told him that I know it.
我和他说我会西班牙语
Good luck.
祝你好运
Gavin, wine sales, Calabasas.
盖文 葡萄酒销♥售♥ 卡拉巴撒市
I didn't do it!
不是我♥干♥的
I'm lying.
我撒谎了
I obviously did it.
明显是我♥干♥的
Don't worry.
别担心
We just put those there for people to break.
我们是故意把酒放这儿 好让客人打碎的
Really? No, they were very expensive.
真的 假的 这些酒超级昂贵
But I own the place,
但这酒庄是我的
so why don't we say this one broke, too?
所以为什么不把这瓶也一起打碎呢
I'm Gavin.
我是盖文
Let's try this one.
来尝尝这瓶酒
Tempting, but my friends are getting married.
很诱人 但我朋友正准备结婚
I'm kind of on a deadline.
我快走投无路了
And also I prefer my wine sparkling, pink and under $11.
而且我希望我的酒 既粉色惊艳又便宜
Just taste it.
尝尝吧
Okay, one glass.
好吧 就一杯
Javier, you take the early shift
哈维尔 你来上早班
on... Saturday.
在...星期六
Ugh. Come on, listen,
呃啊 拜托 听着
I got to do what I got to do, you know?
我也是没办法 必须这么做
Uh, Gina, wait to induce
吉娜 周日下午之前
until Sunday... afternoon.
都先别生孩子
Gina, don't you have something on Sunday?
吉娜 你周日是不是有安排
My husband has his fantasy baseball league.
我丈夫要去参加幻想棒球联赛
He won't attend the birth if it doesn't happen.
要是没去成 他就不陪我分娩了
That's not the man you should be with, I'm sorry.
那他不是对的人 抱歉
All right, where do you want these?
这东西给你们放哪里
Winston, where do we want these?
温斯顿 这东西放哪儿呢
Where do we want...? Winston? No, dude.
我们想...温斯顿 不 哥们
I don't know you like that, man.
我印象里你可没这么无能
Put 'em where the beer goes.
啤酒该放哪里就放哪里
Come on, man, I got eight more deliveries.
快点 我还有八批货要送呢
Look, I don't like the early shift.
我不想上早班
Mercy?
要我帮忙吗
Yes! Yes, yes, man. That's what I thought.
要 要 当然要 我想也是
Cheese, the keg's gonna go where it always goes,
起司 把桶放在平时放的地方
right behind the bar.
吧台后面
Guys, the schedule.
各位 这是工作安排
Oh, that's perfect. Thanks. That works?
太完美了 谢谢 可以吗
Back to work, everybody. Good stuff.
那都回去工作吧 做得好
Listen, I get it.
听着 我明白
This is confusing and everything,
你的工作很混乱 细碎
and I can't just walk in off the street
我不可能一过来
and do your job instantaneously.
就立刻接下你的工作
But come on.
但是拜托
Let's be real.
我们现实一点
It's still not harder than being a cop.
你的工作还是不可能比当警♥察♥难
Then prove it. Oh, I'll prove it.
那就证明给我看 我会证明的
Look, I know I told you to prove it,
我知道是我让你证明的
but I got to get back to the bar.
但我要尽快回酒吧
I just got a text from Javier that said,
我刚收到哈维尔的短♥信♥写着
"Fire extinguisher" question mark.
"灭火器" 还写了个问号♥
Well, all I got to say is, buckle up, Miller.
我只能说 系好安全带 米勒
It's about to be a bumpy ride.
这可是一趟坎坷之旅
Uh, where... where are my sunglasses?
我的墨镜呢
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道
I specifically asked you to keep track of my sunglasses.
我特别让你时刻帮我注意墨镜在哪里的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表