Three hundred
八百标兵奔北坡
and three thousand thelonious thistles...
炮兵并排北边跑...
Handcuffs, handcuffs, handcuffs.
手铐 手铐 手铐
Handcuffs, handcuffs, handcuffs, handcuffs.
手铐...
Freeze!
不许动
Down on the ground,
就地趴下
Fugitive of the law.
亡命之徒
Handcuffs, handcuffs, handcuffs, handcuffs.
手铐...
Handcuffs, handcuffs.
手铐...
Those were just my warmups.
那只是热身
My point is this, man.
我要说的是
You can't hug and kiss Cece into doing anything.
对希希亲亲抱抱是没用的
Your mind would melt if you knew
要是你知道我凭着亲亲抱抱
what I've hugged and kissed Cece into doing.
让希希做了些什么你会崩溃的
Stay out of it, Winston.
别管闲事 温斯顿
My guys.
伙计们
Hey, who needs Reagan's A/C, right?
谁稀罕里根的空调啊 对吧
Here.
来
Put some of my old underwear on your face. It feels great.
拿我的旧内♥裤♥冰冰脸 感觉超级棒
Oh, Nick...
尼克
you're gonna make a great dad.
你一定会是个好爸爸
I'll see you later. Okay.
一会儿见 好
Hey! Who needs him, huh?
谁要他了
We got each other.
我们还有彼此
We've been through worse.
我们经历过更糟糕的
Chicago! Chicago!
芝加哥 芝加哥
City of soup, you know?
滚滚汤城
Yes, sir.
是 长官
So I'm gonna go take a shower.
我去冲个澡
I'll be back in a hot minute.
火速回来
Or, as we say on a day like today...
或者用如今的说法...
...A minute. That's great, man.
分分钟回来 这个好
That's chill, that's chill. That's great.
这样凉快多了 好极了
Thanks for taking my back today.
感谢今天支持我
I'll see you in a sec. All right, all right.
一会儿见 好的
You and me, all day. You and me. Uhhuh. Yeah, yeah.
我们俩 待一整天 当然
Look who it is! What happened?
瞧这是谁啊 怎么了
The A/C fall over and squish Winston's cat?
空调掉下来压扁温斯顿的猫了吗
Oh, my God, please don't tell me that happened. I would die.
天啊 千万别说是真的 我会死的
I just came out here to tell you
我只是出来告诉你
that it's actually really nice in there.
里面真的很舒服
It's really nice right here,
这儿也真的很舒服
with my underpants on my face.
拿着我的内♥裤♥擦脸
I think maybe you should stop pouting
你就别再嘴硬了
because I didn't like whatever this is.
就因为我不喜欢这不知道是什么的玩意儿
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Why would I care if you, specifically, didn't like it?
就你不喜欢我为什么要在乎
Nick.
尼克
Reagan.
里根
Yeah, come on.
走吧
You want to go there?
想进去吗
I want to go where?
去哪儿
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You wanted to impress me
你想让我佩服你
because you have a crush on me.
是因为你喜欢我
It's nice to get a good laugh in this heat.
这么热能听个笑话真是不错
I need a laugh.
我需要好好笑笑
It's too hot not to laugh.
太热了没法不笑
Lord knows it!
天知道
You do.
没错
I don't have a crush on you.
我没有喜欢你
You're very conceited.
你太自负了
And I don't mean to burst your bubble here, missy,
我并不是想扫你的兴 小姐
but I am not out here
但我在这里
because of my "So-called crush on you,
不是因为我"所谓的喜欢你
"based on my actions
基于我的举动
that led you to believe I have a crush on you."
让你觉得我喜欢你"
I am out here
我在这
because I have never been
是因为我这辈子
more comfortable in my entire life.
从没有这么舒服过
Okay, you know what? Just go get!
算了 去吧
Winston and I don't need you, sister.
我和温斯顿不需要你 小妹妹
Oh, you mean Winston, like, this Winston?
你说的温斯顿是这位温斯顿吗
What do you mean, like this...
什么意思...
Oh, Winston.
温斯顿
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's fine, it's fine. Who needs you?
没事 没事 谁需要你
'Cause the hottest part of the day is already over.
因为今天最热的时候已经过去了
It's 9:30 in the morning.
现在是早上九点半
Then tell me this:
那你告诉我
why did I just eat lunch?
我为什么刚吃了午饭
Why did I just eat lunch?
我为什么刚吃了午饭
Another guy just collapsed out there.
外面又一个倒下的
But the Good Samaritan to the rescue!
有好心人去救他了
Oh, damn. Good Samaritan just collapsed.
该死 好心人也倒下了
And UPS guy to the rescue!
快递小哥去救人了
And the UPS guy just collapsed.
快递小哥也倒下了
Ah, lady stealing packages...
有女士在偷包裹...
Oh! And the lady just collapsed.
这位女士也倒下了
Whoo. You know, I'm actually kind of getting chilly in here.
在这屋里我有点冷了
Look, guys.
伙计们
I got this box of Jess's weird old ski clothes.
这一箱是杰茜奇怪的滑雪服
Hello, 1989.
你好1989年
Check me out,
看
I'm Picabo Street.
我是皮卡波·斯特里特[滑雪运动员]
You know who that is, right?
你知道那是谁吧
I don't know who that is.
我不知道
Real Après-ski vibe.
太有滑雪派对的感觉了
I feel like I'm in Gstaad.
感觉像是到了格施塔德[瑞士滑雪胜地]
Gstaad's all about Après-ski.
格施塔德就是滑雪派对胜地
Well, it's nice in the summer, too.
夏天也很不错
Oh, have you been?
你去过吗
Have you?
你呢
Have you?
你呢
Have you been, is the real question.
你去过吗 这才是问题
Have-have you been to Gstaad?
你去过格施塔德吗
Wh... I... What does it matter? Just tell the truth.
有什么关系 说实话就是了
Have you been there? Have you been there?
你去过吗 你去过吗
I'm sorry, have you? No, I haven't been there.
抱歉 你去过吗 我没去过
Should I be ashamed of that,
我应该感到羞耻吗
or can we all just tell the truth
还是我们都说实话
about whether we've been to... "Shtaad."
到底去没去过 "施塔德"
Please. It's "Gstaad."
拜托 是"格斯塔德"
Shaad. Shtaad.
傻的 傻塔德
No one in this room has been to Gstaad.
这屋里没人去过格斯塔德
Yeah, one more fan.
再加一个风扇
Just a little closer.
再近一点
Okay, that'll do it.
好了 这下可以了
You guys are suckers in there! This is great!
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 我这好极了
Should we be worried about him?
我们要担心他吗
Worried about Nick? Oh, no, this is just what he does.
担心尼克 不用 这就是他常干的
Okay, but being exposed to the heat for that long
好吧 不过暴露在高温中那么久
is actually super-dangerous,
其实是极其危险的
so... maybe I should go reason with him.
所以...我或许该跟他去理论一下
"Reason."
"理论"
Please excuse our immediate but correct response.
请原谅我们即时但正确的反应
Will you please just come into my room? It's right there.
能到我房♥间里来吗 就在这儿
It's not even hot in reality.
其实根本就不热
You're obviously suffering from heat exhaustion.
你显然都中暑了
It's like a crisp Vermont November.
就像十一月的佛蒙特州一样
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表