And, uh, one last signature here.
在这里最后签个字
Congratulations.
恭喜
We are official part owners of the bar!
我们现在是正式的酒吧合伙人了
Yes!
好极了
Sir, we won't let you down.
先生 我们不会让你失望的
I'm just a notary.
我只是公♥证♥人
Hey, the note... arize.
公...证...人
All right, we're not gonna let you down.
我们不会让你失望的
It's gonna be a little weird, you know, me working for you.
这样会有点奇怪 我替你工作
No, no, babe. We're gonna keep it separate.
不 宝贝 感情归感情
Ass-Strat's my day job.
我白天还有营销工作
I'm more of a show-up-late-night
我更像是那种
with-my-Argentinian-friends type of owner.
午夜才带着我的阿根廷朋友们出场的老板
Nick's in charge. He's the guy. Okay.
尼克才是老板 归他管 好吧
Look, it's all about finesse.
看 这都在于策略
Watch. The trick is, is you get super close,
看好了 窍门就在于 靠得超级近
but then you pull back.
但又不会碰到
Watch how Daddy does it.
看老子怎么做的
Oh, no!
不
Thank you for the back pat I needed that. What?
感谢你的安慰 什么
Well, you have to have beer on the bar...
吧台上得要有啤酒
because that's what makes it stick.
这样才能黏住
So now I can do it a billion times on it.
现在我可以表演无数遍了
Don't count that first one.
刚那第一次别算进去
Don't count that first one. Okay.
第一次别算进去 好
Look at that. What a game, right?
看那 真好玩 是吧
Screw the boss? Oh, wait. That's you.
恶整老板吗 等等 那就是你
It's up to you to take charge now.
现在全都由你掌管了
Yeah, yeah, 'cause I'm the manager.
对 因为我是经理
What you need to do is set a meeting.
你需要做的是开个会
Establish yourself as a leader.
确立自己的领导地位
Within every man there is a man... ager.
每个人内心有一颗经...理的心
What's-what's going on there?
你这里怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Your ribcage has give.
你胸廓抖了抖
You know, KC still hasn't texted me back.
KC依然没有回我信息
I've been on five dates with her-- five dates,
我已经跟她约会了五次了 五次啊
and I still don't know where I stand.
我还是不知道路该怎么走
New relationships are so hard!
新的感情太艰难了
They take so much work.
太费功夫
So much work. It's like...
太费功夫 就好像...
it's like making a risotto; a risotto in your heart.
就好像做意大利饭 心中的意大利饭
Aw. What's that for?
这是干嘛呀
Just 'cause.
就是想亲
How great is that?
这多棒啊
So great. So comfy, so warm.
太棒了 太舒服 太温暖
Like a port in the storm.
就像暴风雨中的港湾
I just want to skip all the first dates,
我就想跳过所有的初次约会
and just get to this.
直接到这一步
You're gonna get there, okay?
你会到这一步的 好吗
You just got to... got to keep yourself open.
你就是得...打开自己的内心
Wasn't Sadie gonna hook you up with, uh, that guy?
Sadie不是要给你介绍那个家伙吗
Oh, yeah, Fred. He invited me to watch a movie... at his house.
是啊 弗雷德 他邀请了我去看电影...在他家
During the day.
大白天
Doesn't that make it sound like
这样感觉起来不就好像
he's a boy who's allergic to everything?
他是个对一切都过敏的小伙子吗
You're looking for something wrong.
你所追寻的是错误的
I got to say, she's right.
我得说 她是对的
And besides, what if he's got a dope-ass home theatre?
而且 要是他有套牛逼的家庭影院呢
Damn!
哇塞
This is a dope-ass home theatre.
这真是套牛逼的家庭影院
I'm gonna hit the bathroom real quick.
我去上个洗手间马上就回来
Okay. Well, hurry back before previews begin.
好 在预告片开始之前赶快回来
That was a joke, 'cause I feel like I'm in a real theatre here.
我开玩笑的 因为感觉就像在真的电影院里一样
I mean, this is amazing. Thank you. Thank you for inviting me.
这太棒了 谢谢 谢谢你邀请我
Oh, that was fast.
真够快的
Didn't mean to startle. Just wanted to know
没有要吓你的意思 就是想知道
if you wanted some snacks during the movie.
看电影的时候要不要来点点心
I've just made a fresh pot of coffee.
我刚泡了一壶咖啡
We're Flip and Nancy.
我们是菲利普和南希
Fred's parents.
弗雷德的父母
Fred lives with his parents.
弗雷德跟父母一起住啊
Now I see where he gets his looks.
现在我知道他的长相是从哪来的了
And his house.
还有他的房♥子
Guys, seriously.
伙计们 说真的
I'm not... I'm not hungry.
我不...我不饿
You can't watch the movie on an empty stomach.
你可不能空着肚子看电影
Hey, cool your jets until you have some of our coffee.
别着急 先喝点我们的咖啡
Beans are from Portland.
这可是波特兰的豆子
Oh, that's funny. I'm from Portland.
真有意思 我就是波特兰的
Do you know my last book signing was at Powell's Books?
你知道我最近一次签售会就是在鲍威尔书店吗
Oh, no way. You're-you're a writer?
不是吧 你是位作家
Well, I'm just a fool with a few stories.
我只不过是个有些故事的愚人
Oh, you're just being modest.
你太谦虚了
And you are being lovely.
你太可爱了
You guys are so sweet together.
你们俩在一起太甜蜜了
That's because we're still on our honeymoon.
因为我们还在度蜜月
35 wonderful years of marriage.
三十五年的完美婚姻
Feels like two to me.
我感觉才两年
Feels like one. Like we just met.
感觉就一年 感觉我们才刚认识
Nick, what are we doing here?
尼克 我们来这儿干什么
Yeah.
是啊
Each-each of you know me.
大家都认识我
Yeah.
没错
If you don't,
如果不认识
my name is Nicholas Miller.
我叫尼古拉斯·米勒
I'm an American from Chicago.
我是来自芝加哥的美国人
I'm your new boss,
我是你们的新老板
so, you'll do what I say.
所以你们得听从我的安排
When the cave people went to the cave bar,
当原始人跑到原始酒吧
and they asked for a drink on the rocks,
在石板上要一杯酒的时候
they actually meant it.
他们是认真的
Now that we're all laughing...
尽然我们都在这笑...
It says, "Wait for laughs."
上面写的是 "等待笑声"
I...
我...
Anybody have any questions?
有谁有什么问题吗
I have a question.
我有个问题
Please. Anything.
请讲 什么问题都行
Your mother.
你母亲
Your mother. I love it.
你母亲 我喜欢这个
Thank you for breaking the ice.
感谢你打破尴尬
I know!
我知道
I must look so stupid.
我一定看着蠢爆了
"Hey, get over here. I got a meeting."
"都给我过来 我要开个会"
What an idiot, huh?
太傻了是不是
It was that bad, huh?
很糟糕 对吧
No, Birdman was bad.
不 鸟人才糟糕
This... this was a disaster.
这 这简直是场灾难
I'm here to help you, okay? Look, I have over nearly
哥会帮你的 好吗
ten years of experience in the corporate world.
哥在企业界有超近十年的阅历
What's "Over nearly ten"?
什么叫 "超近十年"
"Nearly ten" would be eight or nine years.
"近十年"就是八♥九♥年
I have... I have over nine years.
我有 我有九年多的阅历
That's different, yeah.
那就另当别论了
Got you a tie. Corporate 101.
给你条领带 头号♥合伙人
Dress better than your employees.
要比其他员工穿着得体
Reminds them that they're inferior.
来提醒他们逊你一等
I'd wear a tie, but only on my butt,
我会系条领带 不过只在我屁屁后面
like it were a tail.
做条尾巴
A tail tie.
尾巴领带
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表