J'accuse, Parikh! Cette soupe est trop chaude.
我要控诉你 帕里克 这汤太烫了
You just said, "I accuse you,"
你刚说的是 "我要控诉你"
and, "The soup is too hot"? Indeed, it is.
还有 "这汤太烫了" 没错
I told you you could see your wedding dress
我告诉过你 当我完成之时
when I'm finished with it.
你就能看到你的婚纱了
Hey, hey, guys, she's writing something.
嘿 伙计们 她写了些什么
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Yeah, but that was two months ago,
没错 但那已经是两个月之前了
and I need it by tomorrow night, because I have to decide
明晚我就要这婚纱 因为我还要决定
on my hair, on my jewelry...
我的发型 我的首饰...
Honey, honey, I am almost done with it.
亲爱的 亲爱的 我就快完成了
So you got rid of the mirrors? Definitely.
那些小亮片你都去掉了 当然
The battery pack? Oh, yeah.
那电池也是 没错
The little weird jacket that makes me look like
那让我看起来像是
I'm in a street gang from the future?
未来街道黑帮的小夹克衫
All that crap's gone.
所有烂玩意都去掉了
I'll have it to you by tomorrow night.
明晚我将亲自交到你手上
It's a guarantee.
我保证
Okay.
好吧
I'm screwed.
我完蛋了
I can't believe I got to spend a whole day
真不敢相信我今天一天
without noodling you like this.
都不能和你这样亲热
If anyone finds out we're together,
如果人们发现我们在一起
they're not gonna let us be partners. So...
是不会让我们继续搭档的 所以...
before we figure out what this is...
在搞清楚我们之间的关系之前...
...just be normal, okay?
就和平常一样 好吗
No kissing, no touching,
不要亲吻 不要触摸
no doing that
不要发出
sex bark you do.
你的求爱之吠
I said not to do it.
我说了 不要吠
And also no doing that song
还有 不要唱你自编的
you made up about squeezing me tight.
那首《抱紧我》的歌♥
**Gonna squeeze you tight*
*我要抱紧你
**So wrong it's right*
*错得如此甜蜜
**Gonna fly the kite...*
*将风筝放飞
Sorry, I know that's your thing.
抱歉 我知道那歌♥是你专属的
I did not know she was here.
我都不知道她在这
I did.
我知道
We have a situation.
我们有情况了
I want to ask Reagan to the wedding,
我想邀请里根参加婚礼
so I-I sent her a text to say,
所以我给她发了条短♥信♥
"Hey, how's your spring looking?"
"嘿 春天过的怎么样
That was an hour ago. No response.
一小时前发的 她到现在都没回
Dead. Maybe she's dead. Yeah.
死了 可能她死了 没错
Maybe-maybe she doesn't miss me,
也许 也许她一点都不想我
or maybe she forgot me.
或许她早就把我忘了
How could she forget me after I gave her my body?
她怎么能在我向她献身之后把我忘呢
I thought you guys didn't have sex.
我还以为你们没做♥爱♥
Uh, outercourse.
体外性♥交♥
It counts.
那也算的
Cece, I need you to send Reagan a text
希希 我要你给里根发个短♥信♥
and if she responds,
如果她回信的话
then we'll know that she's at least alive...
那样我们就知道她到底是死了...
and ignoring me.
还是无视我
No, I'm not getting involved.
不要 我才不趟这浑水
Cece...
希希...
...send the text.
快给老子发短♥信♥
That was terrifying.
好吓人
Wow, that voice is giving me gooseflesh.
哇哦 听得我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
Mm, okay, fine, I'll do it.
好啦 好啦 我会发的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're welcome?
你太客气了
It's so easy, she's like a puppet.
太容易了 她就像个小狗似的
I can hear you.
我能听见你
You know that, right? Yeah.
你知道的 对吧 是的
Just say thank you.
说"谢谢"就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
Get some sleep, kid.
睡会觉吧 小子
You know what, Jess...
你知道吗 杰茜
Is this the dress?
这是那婚纱吗
This can't be the...
那不是婚纱吧...
You told Cece it was almost done.
你告诉希希快完成了
I know! I choked under the pressure.
我知道 我是压力太大胡说的
I spent all last night trying to crack it.
昨天一晚上我都努力想把它扯下来
Nothing.
它纹丝不动
I can't make you beautiful
你如果不配合我改造的话
unless you let me in!
我没办法让你变漂亮
I've never procrastinated like this.
我做事从来没这样拖延过
Well, what a fun, low-stakes time to try new things.
这时候尝试新鲜事物 真是即风趣又低风险
I'm freaking out. I've been working on this for months.
我都快疯了 这几个月我都忙着做这婚纱
It's just...
只是
it has to be perfect.
这婚纱必须完美
This dress is gonna be in every single picture,
不然 这条烂婚纱就会出现在所有照片里
and people will say,
人们会说
"Cece, why do you look so bad?"
"希希 为什么你看起来丑爆了"
Also, "Who is that murdered woman in the background?"
还有 "幕后的女凶手是谁"
And the answer to both will be: Jess.
两个问题的答案都是 "杰茜"
This is true. I see this happening
这是真的 听完你的描述
exactly how you described it.
我都能想象那场景
Okay, could not sleep last night.
我昨晚激动得睡不着
I'm too excited about the dress.
马上要见到婚纱我好激动
I'm ahead of schedule.
我提前完工了
I'll have it to you this afternoon.
今天中午我就能交给你
This afternoon? Bye!
今天中午 拜
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Ah! Why did I say that?
我这张贱嘴
There was no reason for me to say that.
我为什么要这么说
I can't work like this. You have to get her out of here.
这样我没法工作 你必须把她从这带走
I can't take my idea walks.
我都没法追寻我的灵感了
Your idea walks?
追寻你的灵感
How did you become such an important part of my life?
你何时在我生活中变得这么重要了
When I craft,
当我精心制♥作♥之时
I like to get out of my space, bop around.
我喜欢走出私人空间 跳着博普舞
I use movement and scenery
我根据音乐和场景
to tickle the old idea box,
给旧灵感盒注入新创意
but I can't do that now,
但我现在没法精心创作
'cause every ten minutes cece comes in here, like,
因为希希每隔十分钟就进来一次
"Hey, Jessica, that dress is gonna be gangbusters, Polka Dots."
"杰茜卡 那婚纱一定美爆了 小波点"
That's a really good Cece.
还真像希希会说的
Also a passable Sinatra.
辛纳屈模仿得差强人意
Jess, what if I told you that there was a place...
杰茜 如果我告诉你有一个地方
where you could work in peace.
你能够安静地工作呢
Schmidt, this is the men's room at your office.
施密特 这是你办公室里的男厕
Oh, no, this is my wedding workshop.
不 这是我的婚礼工作室
See, I'm the only guy in the building.
我是这栋楼里唯一的男人
Well, except, of course, for Brian
当然 除了布莱恩
but, you know, I pay Brian eight dollars a day
但我每天付他8块钱
to do his poops at the big box store across the street.
让他去街对面的大商店上大号♥
That seems high.
好像挺贵的
When do you do the work that you get paid for?
那你什么时候做正经工作啊
Rarely, and it's a problem, but,
很少 而且这是个问题 但是
you know, we couldn't afford a planner, so, here we are.
我们请不起策划师 所以我们就在这了
Please...
请坐
have a seat at the Think Sink.
坐在沉思椅上
Don't mind if I do.
很乐意
I like its energy.
我喜欢它的能量
I will create a dress today.
我今天能搞定婚纱
If you need anything, just let me know. Also...
你需要什么就告诉我 还有
there's a fridge stocked
这儿有个冰箱
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表