and then we go do something different.
然后做点其他事
Jessica, that is the first thing
杰茜卡 这是第一件
that Schmidt and I own together and I ruined it.
施密特和我共同拥有的东西而我毁了它
I have to do something.
我必须做点什么
I have to replace it.
我必须换了它
Okay.
好吧
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
What?
什么
How does it know we're here?
它怎么知道我们在这
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Just... What's happening?
发生了什么
Feel like... f-feel like baking...
感觉 感 感觉像烘焙...
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Feel like-feel like
感觉 感觉
Snap out of it, snap out of it.
把它弄下来 把它弄下来
Feel like baking love, feel like...
感觉就像烘焙爱 感觉
Get down. Snap out of it.
下来 把它弄下来
Feel like... feel like baking love.
感觉 感觉就像烘焙爱
Get this puppy...
拿着这小玩意
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Should we get snacks?
要不要顺点小零食
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Feel like baking love.
感觉就像烘焙爱
Go, go!
走 走
No, he won't wear glasses.
不 他不会戴眼镜
Uh, because he's not a library owl,
因为他不是一只图书馆猫头鹰
he's a horror movie owl.
他是一只恐怖电影猫头鹰
Look... we're gonna do your cop dinner thing tomorrow.
听着 我们明天搞你的警♥察♥晚餐吧
Yeah, this is just how I wanted to celebrate a major milestone.
是啊 这就是我想要庆祝一个重要里程碑的方式
What's happening there?
那里发生了什么
Forget it, okay, just go.
算了 好 去吧
And I hope your owl
我希望你的猫头鹰
chokes on a mouse.
吃老鼠时噎死
That is so mean.
太狠毒了
I've seen that happen.
我见过这种事
Did they just break up?
他们分手了吗
This is huge for Winston.
这对温斯顿真是个巨大的消息
What are you... what... Hey, Jess, move.
你在干嘛 杰茜 快走啊
Jess, move, come on. Keep moving.
杰茜 走啊 快 别停下
Keep moving, keep moving.
接着走 接着走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走 快走 快走
Almost there, almost there.
就要到了 就要到了
Tripp just took off.
崔普刚刚走了
What, uh... are...
你们在
what are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛
Nothing. Do you need help with that box?
没事 你们需要帮忙抬箱子吗
Nope. No, we're good.
不 不用 我们好得很
It looks heavy, I can help you.
看起来很重 我可以帮你们
No, you don't want to get involved, trust me.
不 你不会想牵连进来的 相信我
Please, don't make me say it.
求你们不要逼我说出来
Fine, I'll say it.
好吧 我说
I don't really want to be alone right now, and so...
我现在真的不想孤独一人 所以
can I please just... like, come help you guys
我能不能 来帮你们
make bread or whatever?
做面包或者别的什么
Aw, of course, yeah. Let's go.
当然 好的 走起
Got to go quickly, got to go quickly.
要走快点 要走快点
Yeah, yeah, let's go, let's go.
对 对 快走 快走
Did you trash the display?
你们弄坏了展示品吗
Is that a stolen floor model?
那是被偷的样品吗
Back off!
一边去
Do these ladies look like shoplifters to you?
这两位小姐看着像扒手吗
Oh, no.
不
What are you doing?
你在干什么
This isn't how you handcuff people.
戴手铐可不是这样戴的
It's mall jail.
这是个小监狱
I only have two handcuffs.
我只有两副手铐
I'm an actual cop.
我真的是个警♥察♥
Yeah, right.
是 好的
I'm a cop!
我是个警♥察♥
For the love of mack daddy,
看在老淫棍的份上
why can't you be cool? Shut it!
你就不能放松点吗 住口
You're in my house now.
你现在在我的地盘上
Calm down, sir,
冷静 先生
your house is clearly a lost and found.
你的地盘明显就是个失物认领处
And it's all just baby shoes...
而且全是娃娃鞋
and babies don't even need shoes.
而娃娃也不需要鞋
Why not put that money towards something worthwhile
干嘛不把那钱用在更有用的地方上
like a cute hat or a raincoat?
比如一顶可爱的帽子或是雨衣
A baby in a raincoat.
婴儿穿着雨衣
It's like... just like a...
像是 就像一个
a little baby meteorologist.
一个婴儿小气象学家
Hey, so, it's this simple, okay.
所以 就这么简单 好吗
We wanted to pay for the bread maker,
我们想付钱买♥♥面包机
but they wouldn't let us pay for it
但他们不让
because it was a floor model,
因为它是个展览品
so we had a plan... I don't care.
所以我们想了个计划 我不在乎
Baby in a raincoat.
婴儿穿着雨衣
This is bad, you guys. This is really bad!
这很糟 大伙儿 这很糟糕
He's gonna call the real cops
他会报♥警♥的
and I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
我会有很多麻烦的
I could lose my job...
我会丢了工作
or worse...
或是更糟
...they put me on train duty.
他们发派我去铁路执勤
I'm so sorry we got you in this situation, okay.
很抱歉我们害你到这般田地
I am so sorry, too.
我也非常抱歉
Okay, how do we get out of here?
好 我们怎么出去
How, how? Before the cops come.
怎么出去 在警♥察♥来之前
Yes, okay, guys,
对 好了 伙计们
here's how we get out of here.
我们这样出去
We dress up in the clothes from the lost and found,
我们从失物招领处找衣服装扮起来
and we start crying,
然后就开始哭
and then he comes back in and he's like,
然后他回来一看会说
"Where are the girls? This is just babies in here."
女孩们跑哪儿去了 这里只有婴儿
You're incredibly high.
你嗑药嗑太高了
No.
没有
Yeah. No.
有 没有
No. No.
没有 没有
Yeah. Yeah. Who?
有 有 谁
You. You, babe. How did you know?
你 你 宝贝 你们怎么知道的
Oh, I knew from the first second I saw you.
我见你的第一秒就知道了
Like, literally the first second.
真的是第一秒
Okay, ideas, you, go.
好吧 想办法 你来
Oh, no, no, no, I am not giving you any ideas
不 不 不 我不会说任何办法
because it was my idea that got us into this mess
因为最开始是我的主意
in the first place.
让你们陷入困境
First...
首先
I bashed Schmidt's $1,200 bread maker.
我砸坏了施密特1200美元的面包机
$1,200? Yeah.
1200美元 是的
For a bread maker? I know.
一个面包机 我懂
That's a lot of dough.
能买♥♥很多面团
I'm trying to wink.
我在试着眨眼
Am I winking?
我在眨眼吗
Then I got my best friend here
然后我找到我闺蜜
to commit a crime,
在这犯罪
and now you might have... train duty?
现在你还有可能...罚去铁路执勤
It's like marathon duty but without the hot guys
就跟没有拉裤子的性感男孩的
pooping their pants.
马拉松执勤一样
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表