I gotta head to the station before my dance gathering.
我得在舞会开始前赶到警局去
You can't go to the station like that. They'll make fun of you.
你不能穿成这样去警局 他们会嘲笑你的
When are you gonna stop worrying about what people say?
你什么时候才能不在意别人的看法
When I look into my suggestion box,
我看着我的意见箱的时候
it is full.
里面都是满的
People have a lot to say about the way I live my life.
人们对我怎么过日子总是一堆意见
But there is only one comment card
但是我在意的
that I pay attention to.
就只有一张意见卡
And you know what that card says?
你知道卡上写的是什么吗
It says, "Great job.
写的是 干得漂亮
Keep it up."
继续保持
And you know who filled out that card?
你知道那张卡是谁写的吗
Me.
我
You know how I know?
你知道我怎么知道的吗
Because I recognize my motherfreakin' handwriting.
因为我认得我的笔迹
Now that's a Goosebumps Walkaway.
刚刚那就是撩妹的退场啊
I can do this.
我可以做到的
Right?
对吗
Yes, I can do this.
没错 我可以的
Oh, what...
什么...
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我正好要打给你呢
Nick, look, there's something
尼克 听着 有些话
that I wish I would've said to you last night, but I didn't,
我昨晚本想对你说的 但是我没有
so I'm gonna say it right now.
所以我现在要说出来
Sayonara, Sammy.
再见 萨米
Those are such beautiful words.
那些话太动人了
I'm Sammy.
我是萨米
Hello? Reagan...
喂 里根
I'm gonna need some time to process
我得要一段时间
everything you just said.
消化你刚说的话
Yeah, I really put myself out there.
我真的是豁出去了
I... Hey...
我...
in light of recent events,
最近这些事让我意识到
I think it's important
我们有对方现在的联♥系♥方式
that we have each other's current information.
十分重要
I mean, I know I have your phone number
我知道我有你的号♥码
because I just dialed it
因为我刚刚才拨过
and I have your address because I lived there.
我也有你的地址 因为我在那住过
'Cause Jess said it on TV.
也因为杰茜在电视上说了
I've got a flight to catch.
我得去赶飞机了
Me, too.
我也是
Bye, Nick.
再见 尼克
We did it.
我们成功了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Need some sleep.
得睡一会儿了
Good night, buddy.
晚安 伙计
So, we're totally free to talk about anything.
所以 我们随便说什么都可以吗
Totally. Yeah.
当然
Like, any... thing.
无论什么
Any thing at all.
无论什么都行
Yes.
没错
Gah! What are you doing here?
哇 你在这干什么
Well, it's been six weeks since we've talked
我们上次聊天还是六周之前
and I was ready to talk.
我也准备好要和你聊聊了
You and Gary looked great on television.
你和盖里在电视里看起来好棒
Well, that's how I want you to remember us:
是啊 我就是想让你那样记住我们
Blurry and talking like Zuul.
看不见脸 听上去还像祖鲁似的
Well, then, mission accomplished?
然后呢 任务完成了吗
Hey, did Reagan say anything to you?
里根有和你说过什么吗
Yeah, she actually did.
她确实说了
She said, uh, "Sayonara, Sammy."
她说 再见 萨米
Does that mean anything?
这句话什么含义吗
No, but whatever it means
不 但是不管有什么含义
will factor heavily into tonight's Nick-on-Nick time.
都会成为促成今晚尼克的自我时光的重要因素
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
what NickonNick time is. Masturbating.
尼克的自我时光是什么 打飞机
Way more inf than I wanted.
你说得太多了
Everybody does it three or four times a day.
每个人每天都会来个三四次的
Three or four times...
三四次...
I'm talking about masturbating.
我说的是打飞机
But never am I fully into it physically.
但是我身体上从来没有十分喜欢
What?
什么
I missed you, kid.
我想你了 小伙伴
Missed you, too.
我也想你
God, your nose hairs have gone totally bananas.
天呐 你的鼻毛疯长啊
I'm gonna get my scissors.
我去拿我的剪刀
Cece,
希希
I'd like to show you something
我想给你看看
that I have not been working on.
我还没有练过的东西
I will not.
我才不跳呢
You do the hustle, you stupid bossy song.
你才快跳哈斯尔舞呢 你这爱臭屁的蠢歌♥
I'm doing this for fun.
我是为了好玩才跳的
You know I gave him the courage to do this?
你知道是我鼓励他做这事的吗
Well, maybe you could give him the courage to stop.
那或许你也可以鼓励他快停下来
I missed you guys!
我想你们了
No choreography, you guys!
不要什么舞步 伙计们
Just keep it loose and fun!
放轻松 好好享受
Oh, it's the best time of my life!
这是我人生最美好的时刻
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表