I'm kind of the rock of the group.
我是团队的领袖
Really?
真的吗
He's the rock of the group,
他是团队的领袖
and I'm sure Reagan would love to see how the rock lives.
我想里根一定想看看团队领袖的房♥间
Oh, my God,
我的天哪
it's worse than I thought.
比我想的还可怕
So this is my room.
这就是我的房♥间
I love it, it's my safe place.
我很爱这里 这是我的安全空间
This is where I write my letters to editors.
我在这里给编辑写信
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
It's where I also write checks to poor people.
我也在这里给穷♥人♥签支票
Charity is so important to me.
慈善对我来说很重要
Over there, that's, of course, my bed.
那边当然就是我的床
That's where I dream, that's where I sleep,
我在这里做梦 睡觉
and, with a lucky lady, I do sex.
和某个幸运的女士做♥爱♥
Do with her.
和她一起
This is where I do my exercises.
我在这里做运动
I'm fascinated.
好厉害
What exercises do you do?
你做什么运动
Anything that involves the body, I do.
只要和身体有关的我都做
I'm good, uh, as my coach says,
我的教练说
horizontally and vertically.
我水平和垂直上都很棒
What does that even mean?
他究竟是什么意思
Your life coach?
你的人生导师吗
Uh, my trainer, my coach,
我的培训师 我的教练
my leader, my guru...
我的领袖 我的导师
Is that a bowl of mashed potatoes under your bed?
你床底下是一碗土豆泥吗
May God help us if it's not.
可不就是吗
Winston, isn't there anything else
温斯顿 你现在是什么事都没得做吗
you could be doing right now, like, anything?
随便什么事情
Reagan, may I show you the bathroom?
里根 我带你参观浴室吧
Specifically, the shower?
尤其是淋浴
Shower's not finished. I'd love that.
淋浴还没安装好 我很乐意
To the left.
往左边走
Was that installed by a child?
这是哪个小孩装的吗
Yes, it was.
是的
From a Big Brother program I initiated.
是我创立的"大哥哥项目"的一个孩子
Let's make it rain for the woman.
我们打开来看看
She doesn't need to see it,
她不需要看
she doesn't want to see it...
她不想看
That's rude of you. Rude.
你太没礼貌了 没礼貌
Look! Look at the...
看啊 看那个...
A little boy came in here and did it.
一个小男孩来这里装的
He's gonna get better with practice.
多加练习之后他会更熟练的
Well, I'm gonna need a working shower,
我需要一个能用的淋浴
so maybe I should just... Don't leave, hold on.
所以我还是... 别走 等等
I... If you leave, the place could be rented.
你要是走了 这个房♥间可能会租给别人
It's a hot property.
这个地方很抢手
There's a lot of applications.
有很多人想租
Who am I up against?
都是些什么人呢
A CEO of a major company with computers.
一个大型电脑公♥司♥的总裁
His name is Michael... Silvergold.
他的名字叫迈克尔...银金
Michael Silvergold.
迈克尔·银金
What is his credit score?
他的信用评分是多少
Michael Silvergold?
迈克尔·银金吗
T... twenty.
二... 二十
Twenty?
二十
Five.
五
Twenty-five.
二十五
Thousand.
二万五
Okay. Just fix the shower.
好吧 把淋浴修好
It needs to be in the center of the ceiling
它得在天花板中♥央♥
and water needs to come out of it.
还要能出水
You have a cat, don't you?
你有一只猫 对吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
It's very obvious.
相当明显
Shoot.
该死
Hold on, let me see.
等等 让我看看
Okay. You know what? Hold on a second.
稍等一下
We have this new heat-activated antiseptic gel.
我们有一种新的热活化抗菌膏
You're gonna love it.
你一定会喜欢的
Astronauts use it to masturbate.
宇航员都用这个打飞机
You are kind. You are brave.
你很善良 你很勇敢
You are a Maccabee.
你是马加比战士
You are daddy's favorite boy.
你是爸爸最喜欢的孩子
You are loved by a wonderful woman.
有一个很棒的女人爱你
Deep breath in...
深呼吸
All heart, all action.
全心全意 全力以赴
Movement, direction, directive.
行动 指挥 指令
Is it working?
有效果吗
Yeah, I feel it getting hot.
有 我感觉它在变热
Oh, that's because it has whale in it.
那是因为里面有鲸鱼成分
So weird. Yeah.
好奇怪 是啊
You're really good at this.
你真的很擅长这个
Thanks. Well, you have good hands.
谢谢 你的手很漂亮
No!
不
Back off, Beach House!
走开 海边小屋女
So you're totally fine, huh?
你不是一点都不介意吗
Are you freaking out because she hooked up with a woman?
你是因为她曾经和女人交往而生气吗
That's so boring.
你太无聊了
Not at all.
完全不是
I completely appreciate the fluidity of sexuality.
我完全理解性别流动
I'm basically a woman myself.
我自己基本上是个女人
You're losing the thread.
你跑题了
I am freaking out, Reagan,
里根 我生气是因为
because you're trying to steal my fiancé.
你要抢走我的未婚妻
No, I'm not. What are you talking about now?
不 我没有 你在说什么
Everybody knows that there is a window of time
每个人都知道任何婚礼举♥行♥之前
before any wedding where some amazing person
都会有一个很有魅力的人突然出现
comes out of the woodwork and tries to steal a bride.
然后试图抢走新娘
It's the plot of every romantic comedy.
每个爱情喜剧都是这样的情节
I'm the Bridgette Wilson-Sampras here!
我就是布里吉特·威尔逊
Who? I don't know.
谁 我不知道
Oh, I suppose you're both too "Cool"
我想你们两个都太"酷"了
to have seen The Wedding Planner!
一定没有看过《婚礼策划人》
Well, I've seen it.
我看过
You know what? I didn't even know that you were engaged.
我根本不知道你们订婚了
I didn't see a ring.
我没看到戒指
I am working on it!
我正在努力
Now get out, and you-you've crossed the line!
滚出去 你越界了
Here's the line and you've crossed over it. Out!
这是界限 你越过了它 出去
No. Schmidt, enough.
不 施密特 够了
She's staying, I'm leaving.
她留下 我走
You really don't trust me, do you?
你真的不信任我 是吗
Just... Cece, pl-please...
希希 别...
Darling, sit...
亲爱的 坐下
That went well for you.
这下你好看了
I feel like I didn't handle that situation correctly.
我感觉我没有处理好这个状况
Utilities are not included.
水电费要另算
Just wanted to make sure
希望你不要因为混乱的场面
that didn't get lost in all of this.
忘记这件事情
Damn it.
该死
Are you sucking on a block of cheese?
你在亲那块奶酪吗
No.
没有
Oh, my God.
我的天
Here.
给你
Take this free sample of antacids.
拿着这个抗酸药的免费样品
Consider it a parting gift.
当作是离别礼物吧
I don't want this anyway.
反正我也不想要
Some weird friend group... shenanigans.
奇葩的朋友圈子 恶作剧什么的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表