Well, that one diner has the best bacon.
那家餐厅的培根最好吃
So I don't know. Great bacon.
所以我也很难抉择 好吃的培根
Please, God, we're entering minute 20
拜托 我们已经因为早午餐吃什么
of the great brunch debate.
争论20分钟了
The other diner does have that special fruit cup.
另外一家餐厅有特♥供♥水果杯
Other diner. Fruit cup. Let's go.
就这家 水果杯 我们走吧
However, when I think about it,
不过我一想到
huge crowd looking for that special fruit cup. Smart.
很多人都会冲着特♥供♥水果杯去 机智
So now we got to think line versus bacon.
我们得选择排长队还是吃培根
Please, I am starving. Make a decision.
我要饿死了 拜托你们快决定
Do you guys want to join us?
你们要不要跟我们一起去
We are going for brunch in seven days.
我们再过七天就要去吃早午饭了
Hybrid meals are for people who are too lazy
混合餐都是给那些
to wake up for a proper breakfast.
起不来吃早饭的懒人准备的
Besides, we're looking for a wedding venue today.
而且我们今天要去找婚礼场地
Good luck with these two,
祝你好运
because if they get really hungry,
这俩人真饿了的时候
then all bets are off.
什么都做得出来
Curveball-- maybe we roast a turkey.
真难选 要不我们烤火鸡♥吧♥
Have either of you ever made a decision in your lives?
你们俩长这么大自己做过决定吗
I make decisions all the time.
我一直都在做决定
What's the last decision that you made?
最近做的一个决定是什么
First of all, you got to make a decision
首先你得有需要做决定的时候
if you gonna make a decision.
才能做决定
You know what I mean?
懂吗
Of course we make decisions.
我们当然会做决定
How do you think I'm wearing clothes right now?
不然我这身衣服是怎么选出来的
I laid those out for you, Nick.
这是我帮你拿出来的 尼克
But I decided to let you.
但是是我决定让你帮我拿的
This is your whole problem.
这就是你们的问题所在
Imagine how much better your life would be
想想看要是会做决定
if you could just make a decision.
你们的生活将会多美好
She's just mad
她生气了
because she had a bunch of dumb brunch ideas,
就因为她对早午饭有一大堆糟糕意见
you damn fool.
你个笨蛋
Okay. Uh, well, what about this?
那这样吧
I will sleep with one of you tonight
今晚我可以跟你们中的一个人睡
if you can just decide who.
只要你们能决定出是谁
Are you... are you serious?
你 你是认真的吗
I mean, we're talking about a one-time thing
我说的是一次性的
and you can't get weird afterwards, but, yeah, I'm...
事后大家不会尴尬 不过没错
down for, like, a fun half hour.
我已经堕落到约炮了
And you would be there? Yes.
你会在场吗 会
You would physically be there? Yes.
亲自到场吗 亲自
Can it... be nice?
会 愉快吗
Well, that's on you. Let me know by 9:00.
这要看你们了 9点前告诉我答案
What if we die before then?
那我们要是之前就死了呢
There's not much I can do about that.
那我也没办法了
Okay, you know what, you know what,
好好
we'll discuss this amongst ourselves. I mean, uh,
我们自己商量就行了
nobody wants to see how the sausage is made, am I right?
应该没人想看灌香肠吧
No, they don't. To the sausage factory.
他们肯定不想 我们去灌肠厂吧
What? That's not what I meant.
什么 别当真
Yeah. Let's go. All right.
走吧 好吧
Thank you for the opportunity.
谢谢你给我们这个机会
Good luck with your decision.
祝你们好运
At what cost?
代价是什么
One sexual barracuda to another,
深插两脚[本义太黄了]
I see what you're doing.
我知道你安的什么心
You're doing it for the story.
你是为了让故事进行下去
You want to see how deep the abyss goes.
你想看看这无底洞到底有多深
You want to look that monster straight into the eye.
你想直视那个怪物的眼睛
Maybe it's so bad that it's good.
要是一切顺利那才不好
But it's not good. It's b... it's bad.
但不可能顺利的 会很糟糕
Okay, honey, calm down.
亲爱的 冷静点
She's not actually gonna do it.
她才不会真那样做呢
No, I'm trying to teach them a lesson.
我只是要教他们做人
This isn't an '80s summer camp movie.
又不是拍80年代夏令营的电影
I'm not gonna sleep with somebody based on a bet.
我才不会因为一个赌就跟人睡觉呢
I'm just... I was just kind of playing along
我 我只是在自说自话
with the whole thing just in case
自导自演
they were listening at the door.
以防他们在门外偷听
Something about "Summer camp moogie."
什么"夏令营母鸡"
"Summer camp moogie."
"夏令营母鸡"
No, no, no. I got nothing.
不不不 我什么都听不到
This isn't real, right?
不是真的吧
It can't be.
不可能的
I mean... I mean, it can't be.
绝对不可能
Why would it be?
怎么可能呢
But on the off chance that it is,
但是尽管几率很小
we need to take this extremely seriously.
我们还是要严肃对待
You're absolutely right. Okay, okay. Well, what do you suggest?
你说得对 有什么主意吗
We do a gentlemen's debate.
我们来场绅士的辩论吧
A gentlemen's debate.
绅士的辩论
We calmly discuss who merits this opportunity
我们平静地谈谈谁更配得到这个机会
and we come to a decision based off respect and politeness.
然后尊重而礼貌地做出决定
I agree. So...
我同意
please proceed, sir.
那就开始吧 先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
Okay. The gentleman knows that I have a monster crush on Reagan.
好的 本绅士很清楚我疯狂迷恋着里根
But because this is such a powerful argument
但是因为这条我方论据太强有力
in my favor, I politely take it off the table.
我礼貌地决定不提
In that case, the gentleman politely...
既然如此 本绅士礼貌地
thanks you.
感谢您
The gentleman was sure that the other gentleman
本绅士认为对方辩友
would not be such a jerk
不是个混♥蛋♥
and let his friend's dreams come true.
而会让他的朋友梦想成真
Perhaps I'm not dealing with a gentleman at all.
也有可能我并不是在跟绅士打交道
Perhaps I'm dealing with a dingus.
而是浑球
Did you call me a dingus? You're acting like a dingus.
你说我是浑球 你的所作所为就像浑球
How can I be a dingus when you're the damn dingus?
你自己就是个浑球还说我
You're the dingus. You're the d...
你就是浑球 你是
You'reyou're... You are...
你是 你才是
Looking forward to sex later.
我很期待待会儿的一炮
Well, that makes three of...
我们俩也很...
That makes two of us.
我也很期待
Well, get ready for the skin circus, you little peanut.
准备好享受肌肤之亲吧 小可爱
Okay.
好的
I was put in an awkward situation,
刚才好尴尬
and I reacted poorly.
我表现得好差
Everything rides on this decision.
一切都基于这个决定
You know, the venue is the axle of the wedding chariot.
婚礼场地就是婚礼战车的车轴
I know that you have dreamed about this day
我知道你从很小的时候
since you were a little boy, but we are paying for this out
就开始期待这一天 但是钱都得我们自己掏
of our own pocket, okay? So we cannot get carried away.
所以我们不能冲动
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
是的
Oh, I see... Okay, this could work.
我知道了 这里不错
Oh, my God. No. Oh!
我的天哪
Some tea lights and flowers
要是放一些小蜡烛和花
and this place could be nice.
这地方也不错
It's like a Mumford & Sons music video, yeah?
就像蒙福之子乐队的MV一样
Is there hay in here?
这里有干草堆吗
We're looking for the vacant warehouse for the wedding venue?
我们是来看用作婚礼场地的那个空仓库的
Vacant warehouse? They're closing us down.
空仓库 他们要把公♥司♥关了
We're all getting fired.
我们都要被炒鱿鱼了
Grab what you can! Hey, you guys, kind of not cool.
带走任何能带走的 你们太不淡定了
You were supposed to text me before you got here. Okay.
你们来之前应该给我发短♥信♥的
Can everyone just take a seat, please?
所有人都坐下好吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表