I want to leave one set of footprints.
我要留下一串脚印
That is a perfect plan, but I'm not going to do that.
想法不错 但我不会这么做的
Oh, hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
Funny seeing you here.
竟然在这里见到你
Ticktock.
滴答
Almost audition time.
快到试镜时间了
Hey, Cece. Huh?
希希 怎么了
You know that thing you said before
你之前说
about you not being talented enough?
自己天分不够
You didn't mean that, right?
你不是认真的吧
Yeah, I did.
我是认真的
Newscasters are amazing.
新闻播音员都太棒了
But so are you.
你也是
Come on, Schmidt, okay?
别开玩笑了 施密特
I'm a bartender and a model.
我是个酒保兼模特
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle.
女士 请从车上下来
Yes, do it, baby. "Vehicle"? What vehicle?
对了 就这样 车 哪来的车
The metaphorical vehicle that is holding you back.
这是比喻 阻止你前进的那辆车
Oh. Don't explain yourself. Just go with it.
不用解释 继续说
You are a brilliant, amazing woman,
你是个优秀的杰出的女性
who is capable of anything. Okay, maybe drop the Southern accent.
你无所不能 别说南方口音
What, you got mozzarell in your ears?
怎么 你耳朵被堵住了吗
You're, uh, get out of your own way, lady, huh?
别给自己设置障碍 小姐
Uh, tr-try, Law & Order... uh, Hargitay.
试试模仿《法律与秩序》里的哈吉塔
I've got a past and it affects my job.
我有我的过去 我的过去影响了我的工作
Had my relationships-- I can't really do a Mariska.
我的情感经历... 我模仿不了玛莉丝卡
What is happening here?
这是怎么回事
Cece, I know the audition is scary for you.
希希 我知道你很害怕试镜
I would not be doing my job as the man who loves you
作为你的未婚夫 要是我让你放弃了
if I let you walk away from this.
那就是我的失职
Don't blow it, Cece!
别放弃 希希
You are not walking away from this opportunity!
你不能放弃这个机会
Okay... I'm gonna need less talking out of you
我要你少说话
and more action, damn it!
拿出你的行动来 该死的
Wait, no, Cece, I'm sorry.
等一下 希希 我错了
Did I take it too far?
我是不是太过分了
I took it too far, didn't I? Oh, God.
我太过分了是吧 天哪
It's fine.
没关系
I have been down this road many a-times.
这种情况我经历得多了
She's gonna come walking back through that door
她马上就会从那扇门里出来
in three, two...
三 二...
Look, Schmidt, not for nothing,
施密特 你也不是一无所获嘛
man, you got so many good characters inside of you.
你真是崇高高尚啊
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
Did you already bind the 120s? Yeah, this should do it.
你已经连好电路了吗 这样应该可以
Do what? Cook you like barbecue chicken?
可以干嘛 把你像鸡肉一样烤熟吗
I traced it back. It's fine.
我检查过 没事
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我要是你就不这么干
It's not safe. Can you admit that I might actually
这样不安全 你就不能承认一次
be right about something for once?
我可能是对的吗
It's your own funeral; you win. Great.
你的葬礼你做主 很好
Don't do it! Nick!
别 尼克
Fine, let's just say you are right.
好吧 就算你是对的
Then at least let me do it, okay?
那让我来吧 好吗
You don't have to do that.
你没必要这么做
I want to do it.
我想这么做
I mean, I don't, like, want to do it, obviously, but...
我是说 我不想这么做 但是...
What if I'm wrong?
如果我错了呢
If you think this is right, it's probably right.
要是你觉得是对的 有可能就是对的
You've been, you've been right about a lot of stuff today.
你今天说对了很多事
Like what? What else was I right about?
比如说呢 还有什么事情我是对的
Just a lot of stuff. I don't want to talk about
很多 我现在不想具体讨论
what you were actually right about at this moment.
哪些事情你说对了
Okay, ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 准备好了
If I get burned up and die this way,
如果我就这样被烧死了
it would be such an embarrassing way to go.
这种死法真丢脸
But what would be nice about it is
但从好的方面来看
that I would technically have been right.
那说明我是对的
Here we go.
来吧
Heroes don't wear capes.
英雄从不退缩
No, no, no...
别别别
Those sons of bitches did it.
那两个小贱♥人♥成功了
Hey, great!
太棒了
Really good.
太好了
That was really great.
真是太棒了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
You... rat.
你... 老鼠
No! No! No!
不要不要不要
This is my nightmare!
这是我的噩梦
It's time.
是时候了
How did I...?
我是怎么...
Did you carry me out like a firefighter?
你像消防员一样把我扛出来了吗
No, you woke up right away.
不 你立刻就醒了
And then you were like, "Ooh, I need some fresh air."
然后你就说 我得透透气
So we came outside, I bought you a muffin
所以我们去了外面 我给你买♥♥了个松饼
and then you passed out again.
然后你又晕过去了
Oh, yeah, I remember that muffin.
没错 我记得那个松饼
I feel like you had a pretty bad shock,
我觉得你被电得不轻
so let's ask a few questions.
所以让我来问你几个问题
What day of the week is it?
今天是星期几
That's not something I typically know.
这种事我一向都不清楚
I would guess Monday.
我猜是星期一
Okay.
好吧
Blackout.
断电了
ATM's are down.
自动取款机也停了
Cash is king
谁有现金谁是爹
and batteries is queen.
谁有电池谁是娘
What? Stop being so whimsical, Winston.
什么 别这么怪里怪气的温斯顿
Cece still hasn't called me back.
希希还没有回我电♥话♥
I think I pushed her too far.
我想我把她逼得太紧了
No, Schmidt, you did the right thing, man.
不 施密特 你做得对 兄弟
Look, people get mad at police officers
人们会对警♥察♥生气
because we tell them what they don't want to hear.
是因为我们跟他们说他们不想听的话
Yeah, everyone loves police officer...
但是 人人都爱警♥察♥
Hey, it's a blackout,
喂 这只是断电
not the Rapture!
不是什么狂欢
You yield!
你们都快点让行
All right!
好吧
Hey, hey, hey, sir, sir!
先生先生
Keep it moving! Keep it moving! Keep it moving!
开起来 开起来
Come on, right this way, ma'am.
走这边 女士
Right this way, ma'am. Right this way, ma'am.
走这边 女士 走这边 女士
Right that way, ma'am. Sir, go, go, go!
走那边吧 女士 先生 快走快走
We ain't got all day!
我们可没那么多时间
Sir!
先生
Cece. Right this way, ma'am. Right that way, ma'am.
希希 这边 女士 那边
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地 你来了
Look... I'm-I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
Yeah, well, you should be. You really pissed me off.
是啊 你是该抱歉 你真的气死我了
I wrote something rude on your car.
我在你车上写了一些很粗鲁的话
It was that stupid cop voice.
都是那愚蠢的警♥察♥腔
I shouldn't have pushed you that hard.
我不应该那样逼你的
No, you should've.
不 你应该
'Cause you were right.
因为你是对的
I was chickening out.
我那时候退缩了
So I went. You did?
所以我去了 是吗
Mmhmm. Well, that's amazing. How did it go?
是的 太棒了 试镜得怎样
Real bad. It went real bad?
很糟糕 很糟糕吗
Okay, well, you know what? About it, baby, I'm sure...
你知道吗 这件事 宝贝 我确定
No, no, no, no. They just didn't...
不不 他们没有...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表