There's my big idea.
这就是我的好主意
Yeah. To make her happy.
没错 让她开心
That's it, that's it.
就是这样
There's my big idea!
我的好主意
All I want to do is make Cece happy!
我唯一想做的就是让希希开心
There it is!
就是这样
"Jeans" isn't a letter!
"牛仔裤"不是一个字
Jeans is pants!
牛仔裤是条裤子
Yeah.
没错
Okay, Winnie, you said, "Bride," to a girl
温尼 你对交往一个月的女孩
you've been dating for a month?
说了"新娘"二字
I think it's sweet. Shut up, Cece.
我觉得这样很甜蜜 闭嘴 希希
Shut up! You shut up!
闭嘴 你才闭嘴
I miss you so much.
我想死你了
Oh, my God, I missed you.
我的天 我想死你了
Like, for real, missed you.
真的 好想你
It's crazy being in New York
在纽约的日子快把我逼疯了
'cause I'm like, "Where's Cece?"
因为我一直想着 "希希在哪儿"
Right?! Like I was saying,
可不是嘛 就像我说的
I don't know why I said it, it just came out,
不知道为什么就脱口而出了
and I went from the happiest to the saddest person
然后十五秒内 我就从天堂
I've ever been in 15 seconds.
掉入了地狱
I just need to be cooler around her.
我在她身边需要冷静一点
Coach, this is where you come into play.
教练 这时就该你上场了
I need your help, man.
我需要你帮忙 老兄
I'm tired of being a sweetie pie.
我受够了当个小甜心了
No more talking.
话不多说了
This part of the game, Coach? Heavy.
这是游戏环节吗 教练 好重
Why are we out here? This is nice.
我们出来做什么 真棒
Dude. Hey, man.
伙计 老兄
How are you gonna ask me to help you play games with Aly, man?
你怎么会找我帮你跟艾丽耍心机游戏
You don't want that.
你不会想这样的
Be who you are.
做你自己
Now, the only way to find out why she left,
要找出她离开的原因只有一个办法
is to go over there and ask her.
就是当面去问她
Now.
现在
Yeah, but... Just do it!
但... 做就对了
I don't yell in New York because everyone yells there
我在纽约从不大喊 因为所有人都在大喊
and it's less meaningful, but I will yell here.
就没意义了 但在这我会大吼大叫
Now push the button.
快按下按钮
God.
老天
You really don't yell in New York?
你在纽约真的不会大吼大叫吗
Dude, I'm always in a museum.
老兄 我一直都在博物馆里
Oh, my goodness. I'm always in a museum.
我的天 我一直都在博物馆里
So that's basically how you play True American.
所以真正美国人♥大♥致上就是这么玩的
Yeah, it makes no sense whatsoever.
一点也不合逻辑
Look, I'm just gonna get this over with.
我就快点把这事了结吧
Jess, I want to break up... I can't marry you.
杰茜 我想... 我不能嫁给你
with you.
跟你分手
What?
什么
So...
看来
I really can't marry you.
我还真的没法嫁给你
No I get it.
我明白
You're in love with Diane.
你爱上戴安了
She's beautiful, she's your best friend, you're both doctors.
她又美又是你最好的朋友 你们都是医生
This morning, I... I went to drop her off at the airport,
今天早上 我送她去机场
and I just... I just couldn't let her go,
然后我怎么样也不愿她离开
and it made me realize that I...
我这才意识到我...
I just... I want to spend the rest of my life with her,
我想和她共度余生
and, you know, uh, it's hard to express the feelings in words.
你懂的 这感觉难以言喻
Really?! Really?
真的吗
Why can no one put this into words?
为什么难以言喻
I'm-I'm so sorry about the timing.
我很抱歉选在这时间点
I just... I didn't want you to have to
我只是不希望你以后还得
cut my photo out of all the, you know, wedding pictures.
把我从所有的婚礼合照上剪掉
And then with Winston's toast,
加上温斯顿的敬酒祝词
with the... all the talk about honor and integrity and...
关于荣誉和正直还有...
the gig economy, I just...
零工经济 我...
Can we just wait to tell people?
我们能不能晚点再告诉大家
I... I don't want to make it about me before the wedding.
我不想在婚礼前把自己弄成了主角
Of course.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I hope...
我希望
I hope Diane really likes the ring.
我希望戴安会喜欢那个戒指
What ring?
什么戒指
The ring in your jacket pocket.
你外套口袋里的戒指啊
I don't have a ring in my jacket pocket.
我外套口袋里没有戒指啊
I have a ring in my jacket pocket.
我外套口袋里竟然有戒指
Yeah. This isn't mine.
是啊 这不是我的
"To Susan. Love Louise."
"献给苏珊 爱你的露易斯"
Oh, my God, it's engraved?
我的天 上头刻了字
How did I miss this?
我怎么没发现
And the font is huge.
而且字体好大
So Schmidt's mom and her girlfriend are getting married.
施密特的妈妈和她女友要结婚了
They're what?
他们什么
Ma?
妈
Ma?!
妈
Are you proposing to your friend Susan?
你在向你的朋友苏珊求婚吗
Ma?!
妈
Oh, Winston, now's really not a good time.
温斯顿 现在真的不是时候
I know saying the word "Bride" to you was a little crazy,
我知道对你说"新娘"有点太疯狂了
but let me just explain myself, okay?
但让我解释一下好吗
What I meant to say is that you're beautiful.
我的意思是 你很美丽
Every day with you is so much better.
和你在一起让每一天都变得美好
Your brain is banging.
你的大脑太赞了
The skin-bag it comes in ain't too bad either.
大脑外面那层人皮也很不错
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know what, except that I'm not sorry, okay?
但是我一点也不后悔 好吗
Because this is who I am.
因为这就是我
No, Winston, I have food poisoning.
不是的 温斯顿 我食物中毒了
Yeah, I don't know who let
我不知道是谁让
Nick's mute park friend cook dinner for 20,
尼克公园结交的哑巴朋友煮20人份
but I want to find and throw up on them.
但我想找他们然后对着他们吐
That's why you left.
怪不得你离开了
Why didn't you just tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
Because I don't like being vulnerable.
因为我不想让人看到我脆弱的时候
It was stupid of me. I'm sorry.
我真蠢 对不起
I...
我
I...
我
I love you, you maniac.
我爱你 你这个神经病
You love... you love me?
你...你爱我
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Wow, that feels so good to say.
这话说出口的感觉真好
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I... love... you.
我 爱 你
How is there anything left?
怎么还没吐干净
You okay?
你没事吧
So sorry for ruining your engagement.
很抱歉把你们的订婚搞砸了
I'm sure you didn't plan a joint celebration
你们本来肯定没打算要和一个
with a man wearing a beer can crown
头戴啤酒罐王冠 脚穿枕头的男子
and pillows on his shoes.
一起庆祝
Jealous 'cause I'm the True American.
你嫉妒我是真正的美国人
We're sorry we left the ring in your room.
我们很抱歉把戒指落在你房♥间
That's what we get for fooling around in your bed.
那是我们在你床上乱搞的代价
Something about those high ceilings.
都是挑高天花板惹的祸
We just like tossing each other around.
我们就爱把对方丢来丢去
Hello! Hey, quick show of hands,
拜托 做个调查
who's had sex in Jess's room?
在杰茜的房♥里搞过的请举手
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表