Great, thanks for dinner.
谢谢你们能来吃晚饭
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Tran. Great lasagna, it was fantastic.
权 千层面非常棒 太好吃了
Now you're fishing.
你这就得寸进尺了
It was just good, and you know it.
它只是还可以 你也知道
You used the cheap cheese, and that was your mistake.
你用了便宜的奶酪 这是你的错
Great noodles, though.
但是面条非常棒
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
We care about you.
注意安全
We did it!
我们做到了
Yes, we did it! We did it.
没错 我们做到了 我们做到了
Best rehearsal dinner ever.
这是最棒的彩排晚宴
You guys are a good team.
你们这个团队很棒
We haven't slept all week, but thanks.
我们一周没睡了 但还是谢谢
I work in hospitality, it's what I do.
我就是这么好客 我最擅长这个
I've got some cools things
我为明天准备了一些很酷的东西
for tomorrow I want to show you. Right on.
想给你看看 好极了
Maid of honor.
伴娘
Best man.
伴郎
Mayday J-Day.
求救 救世主
What's up, Nick-knack.
什么事 天才尼克
We're gonna need some more hotties on the dance floor.
明天舞池得弄几个辣妹来
Copy that.
收到
I'll get those hotties right over to ya.
马上把辣妹带到
Awesome.
太棒了
Thank you for letting us stay in your room.
谢谢你让我们住你家
Of course.
小意思
I'm sorry your mother's not coming, Cece.
很抱歉你妈妈不能来 希希
Her disapproval of my son fills me with a hot rage
她不认可我的儿子让我很生气
I've repressed into a cyst on my back.
我把它压缩成背上的囊肿了
It's grotesque. Sweet dreams, Kid.
这太荒谬了 好梦 孩子们
Night, Mom.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, my mom's friend Susan.
晚安 妈妈的朋友苏珊
Are you guys sure that you don't want to use the air mattress?
你们真的不需要充气床吗
We sleep together.
我们睡一起
We've been lovers since 1998.
我俩1998年就在一起了
I want to thank everyone
感谢大家
for an amazing rehearsal dinner.
今晚的彩排晚宴太棒了
Special shout out to Winston for a shockingly good toast.
特别要为温斯顿超棒的助词欢呼
Winston!
温斯顿
Insanely good. Dipping in and out of French.
特别棒 纯种法国风格
Powerful stuff, man.
掷地有声 哥们
Yay! No.
没错 过奖了
Blessings, blessings on all your households.
祝福大家
All right, I think it's time to get the bride and the groom
好了 是时候让新人
to sleep in separate beds like boy cousins.
像表兄妹一样睡不同♥房♥♥间了
Wait, wait, can we just say good night first?
慢着 我们能先说句晚安吗
We'll allow it.
可以
We'll allow it.
同意
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我去洗手间
I'm gonna do the dishes. Dishes.
我去洗盘子 洗盘子
Break it up! What is this?
别亲了 这是在干嘛
The last night of drama camp?
戏剧营最后一夜吗
Enjoy it while you can because it gets boring.
在变得无聊之前及时享乐
Same old lips year after year with no spark,
多年后还是一样的嘴唇 毫无激♥情♥
just dead tongues touching,
只有舌头在木讷地触碰
like decayed salmon.
像在亲腐烂的三文鱼一样
Oh, my God, Winston!
我的天 温斯顿
I did it!
我成功了
The night before the wedding,
结婚前夜
a bride is bound to feel a little bit emotional,
新娘一般会有点情绪激动
so nervous? I got Xanax.
如果紧张 我有阿普唑仑
Delicious.
好极了
Sad, I have a picture of a cat riding a dog like a horse.
悲伤 我有猫把狗当马骑的照片
Is that for me or for you?
那照片是为我准备的 还是为你自己
What?
什么
You freak out, you want to escape to Canada?
如果你崩溃了 想逃去加拿大
I've got our passports and... Trudeau pics.
我有护照和特鲁多的照片
I'm good, you know? I don't need anything.
我没事 我什么都不需要
Really? 'Cause you can ask for anything.
真的吗 你什么要求都可以提
After tomorrow, you're not gonna be able
明天过后 你就不能行使
to use the bride card anymore.
新娘权利卡了
You've got power.
你现在有权利
Wield it.
快使用它
I'm gonna go crazy doing this for you one day.
等你结婚时 我肯定会疯的
Well, Sam is the most objectively marry-able guy
客观来说 萨姆是我谈过的
I've ever dated.
最有可能结婚的男人
He's out there washing dishes right now.
他现在就在外面洗盘子
And he's so tall. So tall.
而且他太高了 太高了
His jacket on me looks like a garbage bag.
他的夹克披我身上就像是个垃圾袋
Check it out.
你看
What is this?
这是什么
What? What? What?
什么 什么 什么
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Is Sam gonna propose?
山姆会求婚吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天
Nick, let me tell you something.
尼克 我和你说
It has been a pleasure watching you blossom into the best man.
我很开心看到你转变为伴郎
Well, thank you for giving me the soil to grow.
谢谢你给我提供成长的机会
Good night.
晚安
My flash drive is gone!
我的闪存盘丢了
The flash drive your vows are on?!
存着你婚誓的闪存盘吗
No, a different flash drive!
不是 另一个
Then what's the problem?
那有什么关系
I was being sarcastic!
我是在讽刺
Of course the flash drive that my vows are on!
当然是存着我婚誓的闪存盘
There's my poet's fuel.
我的诗意源泉在这儿
Mm, I might still be drunk from my own toast,
我或许依然为自己的助词沉醉
but my God,
但是 我的天
you are gonna make a beautiful bride someday.
有一天你会成为非常美丽的新娘的
Bye.
再见
I'm here. I heard it.
我还在 我听到了
Let's acknowledge that and, uh,
先和你说明一下
you know where to find me.
你知道哪里可以找到我
It's not here. I can't find it.
不在这儿 我找不到它
I told Aly she'd make a beautiful bride someday,
我和艾丽说某天她会成为非常美丽的新娘
and then she just bounced.
然后她就逃走了
I mean, why'd I say that?
我为什么要说这个
We've been dating a month.
我们都约会一个月了
Dude, Schmidt lost his vows!
哥们 施密特把他婚誓弄丢了
For the wedding?!
明天结婚的誓言
No, different vows.
不是 另一个婚誓
Oh, so then what's the big deal?
所以那有什么大不了的
What is wrong with you people?!
你们这帮人都怎么啦
How'd I lose it?
我怎么会弄丢呢
I wear it around my neck. I even we--
我把它挂在脖子上 我甚至
I even wear it when I got a spray tan.
我在喷雾晒肤时都没把它脱下
I think I know what happened.
我觉得我知道发生了什么
What?
什么
Is that a piece of my flash drive? Yes, it is.
那是我的闪存的碎片吗 是的
You see, earlier tonight, when we were practicing the hora...
今晚我们在练习霍拉舞时
Winston, stop trying to throw me off the chair!
温斯顿 别再把我扔下椅子
That's not the game!
不是这么玩的
I don't mean this anti-Jewish at all,
我不是要反犹太
but that insane Jew dance has ruined our lives.
但这疯狂的犹太舞蹈真是毁了我们的生活
I'm freaking out.
我要疯了
It took me nine months to write those vows.
写这些誓词花了我九个月
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
Cece...
希希
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表