Where Niles,
奈尔斯
he's making an origami flower,
他正在做折纸花
and Frasier comes in and asks...
弗雷泽进来问...
Well, I'm sorry, actually, it's Daphne that comes in and asks...
抱歉 其实是达芙妮进来问...
Why'd you invite Todd?!
你为什么要邀请托德
Is that what Daphne asks?
达芙妮问的是这个吗
'Cause if I'm Daphne, that's what I'm asking.
因为我要是达芙妮 我就会问这个
He sucks. I could've done it!
他糟透了 我本来可以搞定的
Then what does, uh, Frasier say?
弗雷泽怎么回答呢
You would never be Frasier in this scenario.
在这个场景你可不是费雷泽
Who would I be? Obviously the dad,
那我是谁 显然是老爸
the lazy piece of dump
坐在椅子上的
that sits on the chair.
懒家伙
And you just broke my heart.
你刚刚伤透了我的心
Nick, I would just like to say
尼克 我想说
that you had a vision for this hotel.
你的酒店想法非常有远见
I'd also like to say that I may die alone.
我同时还想说 我可能会孤独终老
It could happen. Yeah.
是有可能 是啊
Be nice if you surprised us. I'll try.
最好是让我们吃惊一番 我尽量
Okay, look, Nick, I'm sorry that I called Todd.
尼克 很抱歉我给托德打了电♥话♥
You can suck Todd's gas till you're blue in the face,
你可以尽管拍托德马屁
but I won't.
我可不会
Not now, not ever.
现在不会 永远不会
I'll pay my own way to Tokyo,
我自己掏钱去东京
'cause the hotel's still open, so...
因为酒店还在营业 所以...
Kumiko seems happy.
久美子看上去挺开心的
You could get some money back from her.
从她身上你能赚些钱
Yeah. I ca--
是啊 我...
I'm not gonna charge her; I can't charge her.
我不会收她钱的 我没法收她钱
What? Why wouldn't you charge her?
什么 你为什么没法收她钱
Why can't you charge Kumiko?
你为什么没法收久美子的钱
To be honest, because we had a sexual encounter.
实话实话 因为我们做♥爱♥了
There we go.
这就对了
Shame, shame.
羞羞
I knew it, Nick!
我就知道 尼克
You weren't in the bathroom fixing the shower.
你不是在浴室里修淋浴
You were showing her the business center.
你是在为她服务
Okay, in my defense, it wasn't in the shower.
我得辩解一下 不是在浴室里
It was in the hallway for a few moments.
有一会儿是在走廊里
Don't refer to it as a hallway. Yuck.
别管那叫走廊 恶心
I literally meant the hallway.
我说的就是真的走廊
And it was vibrant, if that's a word you could use
而且很有活力 如果能在这种情况下使用的话
in this situation, 'cause that's what it was; it was like--
因为就是那样的 就像...
Just admit it, Nick, you screwed up. I did not screw up!
承认吧 尼克 你搞砸了 我没有搞砸
Well, you certainly can't charge her now.
你现在可没法收她的钱了
Yes, I can.
不 我可以
Sure I can.
我当然可以
Hey, Kumiko.
久美子
Can I have a minute of your time?
我可以打扰你一下吗
I had a...
我...
I enjoyed our special time today.
我很享受我们今天的特别时间
I haven't taken my pants off in front of a woman
我已经很久没有在女人面前
in quite some time.
脱下裤子了
I'm sorry that the pretzel fell out.
很抱歉饼干掉出来了
That was unexpected.
那是个意外
I honestly don't know how long it was in my underpants,
我真的不知道那在我内♥裤♥里待了多久了
and that was disturbing to me.
让我相当烦恼
Thank you for not overreacting to it.
谢谢你没有过度反应
I'm here to talk about money.
我是来说钱的事的
American currency.
美元
Our special time
我们的特别时间
was not included, financially, in the room rate.
不包括在房♥费里
'Cause I'm running a business.
因为我在做生意
And I can't be soft here.
这一点上我不能软弱
I understand.
我明白
I give you money.
我给你钱
Thank you for being so cool! That's what-- Yes.
谢谢你这么爽快
You are prostitute.
你是卖♥♥的
Working boy. No, no.
你是鸭子 不不
I want sex.
我想做♥爱♥
You want sex.
你想做♥爱♥
But need money.
但是需要钱
Prostitute. Hotel owner.
鸭子 酒店老板
Sorry, Winston, I mean, this is all my fault.
抱歉 温斯顿 这都是我的错
No, no, no, no, no. No, Cece, you're fine.
不不不 希希 不关你的事
You were right. You really were.
你说得对 真的
I mean, KC and I were, we weren't going anywhere.
KC和我 确实没有未来
Let's be honest.
说实话
I just want to find somebody, Cece; I really do.
我知道想找到那个人 希希 真的
So bad it hurts.
伤得太深了
From my head to my turd pipe.
从头到尾
That's... sweet.
真...可爱
I got so much love to give, Cece.
我这么多爱无处释放 希希
I really do, so why am I always on the phone,
我真的想 可是为什么我总是在电♥话♥里
getting dumped, crying my eyes out like an idiot?
被人甩 像傻子一样哭瞎在地
Well, there must be something that you can do.
一定有办法的
Well, you know, if Jess were here, she would tell me to:
要是杰茜在的话 她会告诉我
"Just believe in yourself, Winston,
尽管相信自己 温斯顿
and, like, be positive."
要向上看
Well, forget what Jess would say
别管杰茜会怎么说
and forget what I would say.
也别管我会怎么说
What do you think would really break the cycle?
你觉得怎样才会真正打破这死循环
I just want, for once in my life,
我只是希望人生中能有一次
for someone to cry over me.
有人能为我哭泣
Right, okay, explore that.
好吧 展开说
Somebody to just cry because of...
有人能为了...
That's a great idea, Cece!
真是个好主意 希希
It is? Yes!
是吗 没错
This is what I'm gonna do.
我就要这么做
We're gonna make KC cry over me.
我要让KC为我哭泣
Oh, no, no, that's not,
不不不
that's not where I thought you were going--
我想的剧情可不是这样的
We're gonna make a girl cry today!
我们今天要让一个妹子哭泣
Couldn't take the money?
没法拿那钱
Thought you were a prostitute?
以为你是个鸭子
It's time for Todd.
还是找托德吧
Yeah, okay. All right.
好吧
You ever taken gloves off before?
你脱过手套吗
We could've paid for Tokyo,
我们本来付得起去东京的钱的
but a business venture went south and ultimately,
但是创业失败了
it was my fault because the company was my baby.
而且是我的错因为公♥司♥是我的孩子
I can't believe you guys have never been to Tokyo.
不敢相信你们从未去过东京
I've been there 28 times!
我都去了28回了
Where do you guys get your sneakers?
你们的运动鞋都上哪儿买♥♥的
28 times? Yes.
28次 没错
And you idiots couldn't even
你们这俩蠢货
figure out how to get there once?
都想不到办法去那儿一次吗
You know what you deserve for that, Nick? What?
你知道你活该什么吗 尼克 什么
You deserve a one-nut slap, my friend.
该扇你蛋蛋 伙计
You're not slapping one of my nuts, Todd.
你可不能扇我蛋蛋 托德
Oh, yes, I am. I'm an adult man.
不 我可以 我是个成年人
Tokyo?
还去东京吗
Get that leg up, come on.
把腿抬起来 来吧
All right. Get that nut!
好吧 扇蛋蛋
This is for you, best man. We're going to Tokyo.
这都是为了你 伴郎 我们要去东京
Yeah, get it up there. Here we go.
抬起来 来吧
Okay, no!
不行
SStop it! What!?
住手 什么
Get your hand out of here!
手拿开
You're not slapping anybody's nuts.
你不能扇人蛋蛋
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表