and you would trust Beyoncé with your life.
可你能把你的性命托付给碧昂斯
Yeah, I'd trust Beyoncé with my life.
对 我能把我的性命托付给碧昂斯
Ride it with my surfboard
骑上我的冲浪板
Surfboard, surfboard
冲浪 冲浪
Bringin' on that wood, oh, baby, bringin' on that wood!
亮出你的硬木 宝贝 亮出你的硬木
We be all night.
我们整夜缠绵
We be all night.
我们整夜缠绵
Nick, is it possible that you are maybe
尼克 有没有可能
overthinking this just a little bit, okay?
你想得有点太多了
'Cause, look, Reagan is a really good roommate.
因为里根是个很好的室友
She's quiet, she pays, she takes care of her room.
她很安静 不拖欠房♥租 房♥间很干净
Her room. That's it.
她的房♥间 对了
Great thinking.
好想法
That's why I love you.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's why.
这就是我爱你的原因
Not physically.
不是生理上的爱
Uh, but as a person.
是爱你这个人
Like, um, it's not sexual. I love you like a mother
不是性冲动那种 是对妈妈
or a sister or a girlfriend. It's not sexual.
或妹妹或女朋友的那种爱 不是性冲动
Her room!
她的房♥间
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Oh!
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Jackpot.
大发现
Ribbons! Oh, these are probably Jess's.
彩带 可能是杰茜的
Nick, stop. You should not be in here.
尼克 别这样 你不应该闯进来
I am learning so much about you, Reagan.
我越来越了解你了 里根
An Ohio State T-shirt.
俄亥俄州T恤
Cash from Canada. It's Canadian cash.
来自加拿大的钞票 是加拿大钞票
A picture of a little boy.
一个小男孩的照片
This woman is like an orange.
这女人好像个橙子
You peel a layer, there's another layer there.
你剥开一层 里面还有一层
You're thinking of an onion. An orange only has one layer.
你说的是洋葱 橙子只有一层
Oh, you poor thing.
可怜的孩子
Okay, someone has to put everything back
所有的东西
exactly like they found it.
必须回归原位
Well, it clearly is gonna be me,
这事肯定得我♥干♥
'cause I'm the only one who can fold.
因为只有我会叠东西
Nick, what are you doing?
尼克 你在干什么
I'm making a mess, but I'm finding the truth.
我在制♥造♥混乱 可我也在寻找真♥相♥
Okay, I'm gonna end this. Nick, Reagan doesn't wear a wig.
让我来终结他 尼克 里根没戴假发
We made the whole thing up.
一切都是我们编的
But I smelled it and I saw it.
可我闻到了也看到了
We couldn't get you out of our room.
我们没办法把你赶出我们房♥间
Why would you lie to me?
为什么要骗我
Well, we wouldn't need to lie to you if you would just talk
要是你能找里根谈谈
to Reagan instead of hiding out in my room
而不是端着廉价的西南部食物躲在我们房♥间
with your cheap Southwestern food.
我们就不需要骗你了
Talk to her? Like a normal human being? Yes,
像个正常的人类跟她谈谈吗 对
that's exactly what I want you to do. Yes. Mmhmm.
我就是希望你这么做 没错
I have nothing in common with that woman.
我和那个女人没有任何共同之处
She is a goddess who's descended from the heavens.
她是从天堂下来的女神
And I'm just a mud man from the bowels of Chicago.
我只是个芝加哥的普通人
Let's clean this place up, and let's get out of here.
我们把这里打扫干净 然后出去
She's gonna be home soon. Wait.
她很快就要回来了 等等
What are these?
这是什么
"Sarah Nevada"? "Suzi Shimizu"?
萨拉·内瓦德 清水苏子
That's Reagan's face.
这是里根的照片
These are fake I.D.'s.
这些是假身份证
Fake I.D.'s?
假身份证
It's f... it's fake identification.
这是 这是假身份证件
You're damn right it is, Jack.
当然了 杰克
Look, this is a little bit weird, but I'm sure there's
这有点奇怪 但我相信
a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.
这一定有完全合理的解释
Maybe Nick is onto something here, okay?
或许尼克是对的
Because how much do we actually really know about her?
我们对她又了解多少呢
Who has fake I.D.'s? I'll tell you who.
谁会有假身份证呢 让我告诉你
Con men. Grifters.
骗子 小偷
It's all starting to make sense to me.
一切都开始合理了
Check this out. Let me break this down for you.
看着 我来向你们解释
Okay? She and her bastard son...
她带着她的私生子
Or her nephew. ...who she had
或者她的侄子 她跟一个
with the Ohio State Professor,
俄亥俄州教授生的
go town to town, selling...
他们辗转不同的城市
let's say fake pills.
为了卖♥♥假药片
Pills. Doctor. Pharmacy. Whatever she does.
药片 医生 药品 不管她卖♥♥什么
To a bunch of maple-sucking tree huggers.
给一群吃枫叶的环保狂
Aka those lovely stoners from the north,
也就是那些来自北方的可爱瘾君子
our Canadian brothers and sisters.
我们的加拿大兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Let's just clean this place up, and let's get out of here.
我们把这里打扫干净 然后出去
Guys! Winston made me bring home dinner.
伙计们 温斯顿让我带了晚餐回来
It's Reagan. Or is it Suzi?
是里根 又或者是苏子
Oh, Jewish God, why do you hate me? Clean up the floor!
老天爷你这是在玩我吧 把地上收拾好
Okay, yeah. She is the one who has to explain herself.
好吧 她才是要澄清自己的人
Let her come in here.
让她进来
You have gone full Nick, Cece.
你现在和尼克一个德性 希希
What does that mean? She's bought into your nonsense!
你什么意思啊 她信了你的鬼话
Enough. I'm very disappointed with you.
够了 我对你很失望
Put this down. I just picked it up!
放下 我刚捡起来的
I'll-I'll fold it. You don't know what you're doing.
我会叠的 你不知道自己在做什么
Hey, Reagan, come in here! No, no, Reagan!
里根 进来 别 里根
Don't come in here! There's a possum in here!
别进来 里面有只负鼠
Don't come in here, 'cause there's...
别进来 因为这里有...
What do you mean Reagan wants to break up with me?
你说里根想和我分手是什么意思
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I'm her roommate.
我是她室友
Oh, so she sent her roommate to break up with me?
所以她是派室友来替她和我分手咯
Now I have no more questions.
那我没什么想问的了
Great. Then I'm out. Blessings.
很好 那我就闪人了 祝福你
Okay, look, um,
好吧
I know this is not ideal.
我知道这不是你想要的结局
But if I'm being honest,
但是老实说
she's got a lot of work to do emotionally.
她也很不好受
Are you really gonna let her get away with this?
你真的要让她逃过这种局面吗
You must know how this makes me feel.
你肯定很清楚我心里什么滋味
You've clearly been dumped many times.
很明显你被人甩过很多次
Why do people keep saying that?
为什么大家都一直这么说
You ordered a Shirley Temple.
你点的饮料是秀兰·邓波尔
It's a virgin Denzel.
这是不含酒精的登策尔酒
If she wants to dump me,
如果她要甩了我
she should man up and look me in the eye.
她应该爷们点儿 看着我的眼睛说出来
You know what, she should have,
她是应该这样
and I told her that.
我也和她那么说
It's the least she could have done.
这是她起码该做的
Hey, you're preaching to the choir.
我们想到一块儿去了
Ask me how many times I've been dumped.
问问我被甩过多少次
I don't have the... 47 times. And once on my birthday.
我没 47次 还有次是我生日那天
And out of that 47 times and once on my birthday,
在被甩的47次包括我生日那次之中
do you know what part hurts the most?
你知道最让我伤心的是什么吗
Getting bailed on. Getting bailed on.
被放鸽子 被放鸽子
Why do people think they can just disappear on you?
为什么他们以为能在你的世界里凭空消失
They're not thinking at all. Except of themselves.
他们什么都不考虑 除了他们自己
Let's go find her.
咱们去找她
Hell yeah. Ooh, wait, wait, wait, I just thought about it,
必须的 等等等等 我刚刚想到
and that's not a good idea. Where is she?
这不是个好办法 她在哪
How you... how you know I know where she at?
你 你怎么知道我知道她在哪
You said you're roommates.
你说过你们是室友
Damn.
该死的
Bitten by my own snake.
自掘坟墓
So you all went through my room and you each have things
所以你们翻遍了我的房♥间
that you would like to discuss. Is that correct?
然后你们都有一些想说的 对吗
That's true. Yes. Chicago.
没错 是的 芝加哥
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表