What can I get you?
想喝点什么
Can I get a beer and a number?
可以来杯啤酒...还有你的号♥码吗
Actually, I'm... This woman is engaged.
其实我... 她已经订婚了
Her number belongs to God now. Thank you.
她的号♥码归上帝管了 多谢
My bad, I didn't see a ring.
对不起 我没看到你戴戒指
I'm wo-- I'm working on it.
我正准备着呢
That's something I'm working on.
我正在准备戒指
Can't just put any ring
不能随便找个戒指
on the hand of the most perfect woman in the world.
给世界上最完美的女人戴上
Now shoo.
你可以走了
Back to the mechanical shop or wherever it is you work.
回车间去 或者别的你工作的地方
Enjoy. Thank you.
愉快 谢谢
Okay, so you're doing it again.
你又这样了
I'm doing what?
怎样
Ever since we got engaged,
自从我们订婚以后
you've been acting insanely jealous.
你就嫉妒得无以复加
Look, all bartenders get hit on.
调酒师总是会被搭讪的
It's just part of the job.
这只是工作的一部分
Even Nick has groupies.
就连尼克都有人追
Are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
I am, yeah.
我有
Me, too!
我也有
Oh, well, hey, well, I really hope you find something to do.
好吧 希望你能找到些事情做
Nick is playing hard to get.
尼克在这扮高冷
What was wrong with her?
她哪里不好了
I just wasn't feeling it.
我就是没有感觉
What's "It"?
什么感觉
It's obvious. It's, you know, it's...
很明显的 就是...你懂的...
Magic.
奇遇
What?
什么
Little bit of the magic thing, little bit of the ...
一种奇遇 一种...
"Man stick"?
"男根"
I'm not saying "Man stick."
我可没说什么"男根"
It's what I heard.
我听着就是
I'm saying "Magic."
我说的是"奇遇"
I don't know, I just... I want magic.
我不知道 我就是想要...奇遇
Is that so bad?
就有那么糟糕吗
I want the music to swell.
让音乐鸣响
I want the wind to blow.
让北风呼啸
I-I want the clouds to part.
让乌云退散
Love! Magic!
爱情 奇遇
Something exciting!
来点让人兴奋的
Why are you yelling?
你为什么要吼
Because I am embarrassed!
因为我很难堪
Don't be embarrassed, man, I want magic, too.
别觉得难堪 伙计 我也想要奇遇
I want her to have a metal bra,
我想要她穿上铁胸罩
and then I got a sword in my hand, and guess what,
然后我手持长剑 猜猜看怎么着
we both wearing skirts.
我们都穿着裙子
And we're riding on flying horses.
都骑着飞马
That's more like dork magic.
你这太不切实际了
Okay, I don't want to upset you guys,
我说这话不想让你们生气
but if you keep looking for magic,
但你们要是想追寻奇遇
you're gonna be alone forever.
注定孤独终生
Did you just say you don't mean to upset us
你刚刚是说不想让我们生气
and then tell us we're gonna end up alone?
然后接着说我们会注孤生吗
I actually don't care if I upset you.
其实要是让你们生气了我也不在乎
Yeah, 'cause that's really upsetting.
是啊 因为这话真的很让人生气
You know, I got to... I got to say,
我得说...
I'm with Aly on this one, she's making sense,
关于这个我同意艾丽的 她说的很有道理
which is why she always plays "Smart cop"
这也是为什么在我们玩"聪明警♥察♥笨警♥察♥"时
when we play "Smart Cop/Dumb Cop."
她总是"聪明警♥察♥"
Not a game we play.
并不是游戏
I'm super worried you think we do, terrified.
你把那当成游戏我很担心啊 真可怕
I feel like we're playing it right now.
我感觉现在就在玩那个了
Great "Dumb cop," Great "Smart cop."
了不起的"蠢警♥察♥" 了不起的"聪明警♥察♥"
You two need to get realistic.
你俩得现实一点
You're not getting any younger, Nick.
青春一去不复返 尼克
Wrong. I'm in the prime of my life.
错 我正是青春年华
Watch me do my thing.
看好了
Show her, dude.
让她看看 伙计
Get it!
你可以的
Show her what you got, Nick.
让她瞧瞧你的能耐 尼克
See it? See it?
看到了吗
Do you see it?
看到了吗
Is it up?
抬起来了吗
Can you see it?
你能看到吗
Winston, call an ambulance.
温斯顿 叫救护车
I smushed every bone in my back.
我背上所有骨头都碎了
Looks like you got "Old man back."
你有张"老人背"啊
Welcome to the club.
欢迎入会
Looks like a cool club.
貌似挺酷的
Ugh, you hear that?
听见没
Yeah, I'm sitting closer than you.
听见了 我坐得比你近
Aly was right.
艾丽说得对
We are getting older.
我们变老了
Ugh, don't remind me.
别要提醒我
I don't want to be alone forever.
我可不想孤独终生
Maybe it's time I start looking
也许是时候
at my love life more realistically.
我该更现实地寻找真爱了
I feel like one of those characters
感觉《发烧爵士萨克斯》里
in the show Sax and the City talking about this.
某个角色说过这样的话
Oh, no, you mean, um, uh, Sex and the City.
不 你是说《欲望都市》吧
I'm talking about the one
我说的是四个姑娘
with the four ladies in a jazz band.
组成的爵士乐队的剧
That's not a show. Carrie, Miranda,
那不是剧 凯莉 米兰达
No. The other one and the older one.
不 另一个还有更老的一个
You're thinking of Sex and the City.
你这说的就是欲望都市
They would never allow that 'cause of the title.
这样的剧名她们绝不会同意的
Anyway, man, I'm with you, you know?
管他呢 我跟你一起
I think we should be more realistic
我觉得关于约会对象
about who we're dating.
是该更现实一点了
We got to keep each other from dreaming.
我们得看着对方不要做白日梦
So if you see me dreaming...
你要是看到我做白日梦...
Pinch you.
就掐你
Well, don't pinch me, but just let me know.
别掐我 告诉我就行
Let's make a deal. Let's make a deal.
就这么定了 就这么定了
I got your back, you got my back.
我挺你 你帮我
Yeah.
好
It's time. It's time.
是时候了 是时候了
Why did y...?
你为什么...
Reagan Lucas to see Dr. Richards.
里根·卢卡斯来见理查德医生
I'm so sorry, Dr. Richards is...
很抱歉 理查德医生现在...
He's right behind that water cooler.
他就在饮水机后面
Why don't I see any orders
为什么这个月
for Recombinex from you this month, Don?
你都没有订Recombinex 唐
Well, um... What is this?
这个... 这是什么
Spectavir, Donny?
Spectavir 唐尼
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Maybe we can talk when you've...
也许我们可以到时候再谈 等你...
When I've had a chance to consult my physician
等我有机会向我的内科医生
about the possible side effects of Spectavir?
咨♥询♥Spectavir的副作用吗
Side effects which include dry mouth and diarrhea,
副作用包括口干 腹泻
wet mouth and constipation,
流口水 便秘
butt sneezing, hysterical deafness,
臀部痉挛 癔症性失聪
unwelcomed night-running, dusty semen...
不受欢迎的夜尿 杀精
You know what, why don't I put in an order for Recombinex.
不如我订些Recombinex吧
Ooh, great, but only if you want to.
好极了 不过当然要你想订
Anything else I can do for you?
还有什么能效劳的吗
Not unless you can get me
没别的了
a hotel room downtown for the next month.
除非你能给我在城里找个酒店住一个月
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表