Winston.
温斯顿
Mirror kick.
脚踢后视镜
Hey, hey, that's my car! Okay, get him!
那是我的车 抓住他
That's his car? You didn't say that was his car.
他的车 你们没说是他的车啊
We got this. We got this.
我们可以的 我们能搞定
We got this. We got this.
我们可以的 我们能搞定
Come on!
来啊
**I used to bite my tongue*
*我曾会咬住舌头
**And hold my breath*
*屏住呼吸
**Scared to rock the boat*
*害怕让小船摇晃
**And make a mess*
*搞砸一切
**So I sit quietly*
*所以我安静地坐着
**Agree politely*
*礼貌地同意
**I guess that I forgot I had a choice*
*我忘记自己还有选择的权力
**I let you push me past the breaking point*
*我让你把我逼疯
**I stood for nothing*
*我什么都不是
**So I fell for everything*
*所以任何事都能击溃我
**You had me down, but I got up*
*你让我跌倒 但我爬了起来
**Already brushing off the dust*
*掸去了身上的尘土
**You hear my voice*
*你听到我的声音
**You hear that sound*
*听那声音
**Like thunder gonna shake your ground*
*像雷鸣震动大地一样
Oh, no, it's the little boy!
不 是那个小男孩
Little boy, go away!
小男孩 走开
**I see it all, I see it now*
*我现在看清了一切
**I got the eye of the tiger*
*我有猛虎之眼
**A fighter*
*一名战士
**Dancing through the fire*
*在火中跳舞
**'Cause I am a champion*
*因为我是王者
Oh, no.
不要
I-I didn't-- I didn't mean...
我不是 我不想
Hey, where the hell is Big Schmidt?
大施密特去哪了
Keep the vest on.
别脱背心
Here. For your cheek.
给 敷敷脸
I think some turquoise got stuck in there.
绿松石好像卡在里面了
Here. That hurt? Ow.
这儿 疼吗
Yes, a little.
有点
All right. Let's do this.
来选一个
Doggies or trucks?
小狗还是卡车
I don't deserve trucks.
我配不上卡车
I'll be the judge of that.
这由我来决定
You deserve trucks.
你配得上
Damn. Anybody else get hit with a geode?
该死 你们有人被晶球砸了吗
I got hit with a geode.
我被个晶球砸到了
Some dude stuck his fingers in my mouth.
有个人的手指插♥我♥嘴里了
What is that? Is that like a desert power thing?
这是啥意思 西部用这个来彰显力量吗
When things started escalating, I just rolled up
当事件升级时
into a little ball like an armadillo.
我蜷起身子像犰狳一样
Fellas, can I get real for a second?
各位 我能说句实话吗
I was thinking about Aly the entire time.
我脑子里一直在想艾丽
This is one of her barrettes.
这是她的发卡
You know, women use barrettes
女人一般用发卡
to keep their hairs in different styles. Yeah.
来塑造不同的发型 恩
But Aly uses this to pin her hair up when she's on duty.
但艾丽上班时会用这个发卡把她的头发扎起来
And I kept it.
我一直留着
That's how pathetic I am.
我就是这么可悲
That's not pathetic.
这不叫可悲
It's lovely.
这叫可爱
It reminds me of all my old lost loves.
这让我想起了我之前所有的旧爱
Yeah. Cece.
没错 希希
Or my ex.
我的前女友
She was a pill,
她很烦人
but when she used to go to second base on me,
但每次当她上我二垒时
she was like Joe Morgan.
她就像乔·摩根[美国棒球手]
You know, a lot of people don't know this,
很多人不知道这事
but, uh, Aly's full name is Alison.
艾丽全名叫艾莉森
I like to imagine that she was named after the song.
我猜她是以歌♥来命名的
Alison.
艾莉森
I know this world is killing you
我知道这个世界正在让你沉沦
Alison.
艾莉森
My aim is true.
我痴心一片
Sorry I got us into this, Nick.
抱歉我把我们害成这样了 尼克
I was useless out there.
打架的时候我一无是处
I didn't even get one punch in.
我甚至一下都没打着
That's not true. You hit me a little bit.
并不是 你打了我几拳
I got my ass whomped out there.
我被一顿胖揍
Got whomped up and down the road.
从这头揍到那头
What's whomp? Like a whompdown.
胖揍是什么 就是打趴下
Oh, whooped? Whomped.
大叫吗 胖揍
Are you talking about getting beat up?
你是说被暴打吗
Yes. Whooped.
是的 大叫[原谅尼克没文化]
I got this calendar bod,
我本来有个日程本
but it doesn't hold up in battle.
在战斗中牺牲了
Look, it's 2016.
现在都2016年了
She's not looking for a strong husband.
她要的不是一个强壮的丈夫
That... no, tha-that's not what I was gonna...
我...我不是那个...
That's not where I was going with this.
我要说的不是这个意思
I'm getting married, Nick.
我要结婚了 尼克
How am I going to defend Cece?
我要怎么保护希希
She deserves the best husband in the world,
她理应嫁给世界上最好的丈夫
and what if I don't have what it takes?
要是我达不到标准怎么办
Of course you have what it takes to be a modern husband.
你当然能达到现代丈夫的标准了
Do you have what it takes to be a husband of the old world?
你能够得上旧社会丈夫的标准吗
God, no.
没戏
They would use you as a pelt.
他们会把你皮剥了的
Today, you fought, kinda.
今天 你战斗了 算是吧
You're gonna make a great husband to Cece.
你一定会是希希的完美丈夫的
How do you know? Because I know.
你怎么知道 因为我就是知道
Because why? Because.
因为什么 因为
Look what happened here today. Because why?
看看今天发生的事情 凭什么
Beca... ever since I've known you, you've been there.
就凭...打从我认识你开始 你就一直在我身边
Okay, you're always there.
你总是在我身边
Even when I don't want you there, you're there.
哪怕我不想要你在的时候都在
That's what a husband does.
这就是丈夫该做的
You fight for me. That's what a husband does.
你为我战斗 这就是丈夫该做的
You care about what I eat.
你关心我吃什么
That's what a husband does.
这就是丈夫该做的
You've cooked for me, even when I don't ask.
你为我做饭 就算我没有要你做
That's what a husband does.
这就是丈夫该做的
When I pass out, you comb my hair so there's no knots in it.
在我晕倒的时候 你给我梳头把打结的都疏通了
That's what a husband does.
这就是丈夫该做的
So, guess what.
所以说
You're gonna be a great husband to Cece because
你一定会是希希的完美丈夫
you're a great husband to me.
因为你是我的完美丈夫
So that's how I know.
我就是这样知道的
You're, you're like my husband.
你就像是我的丈夫
You're like my wife, but...
你就像是我的妻子 但是...
Yeah, so that's how I know.
我就是这样知道的
Thanks for saying that, man.
谢谢你能这么说 兄弟
Yeah, man.
当然了
I need this to be done, okay?
以后可别提这事了 好吗
Well, you can't take it back. I heard you say it, Nick.
覆水难收 你说的我都听到了 尼克
Hey, hey, hey. What you guys up to?
你们干什么呢
We're pouring out one for our lost loves.
我们正为我们失去的爱人倾倒一杯水
Good-bye, unrequited love for Aly.
再见 对艾丽一厢情愿的爱
May I now heal and, and move forward.
我将治愈 然后向前看
I'm proud of you, man.
我真为你骄傲 伙计
And as a gift, I'm gonna give you your own property back.
作为礼物 我要把属于你的东西还给你
You don't have to do that. I mean, it's not...
其实没必要 没什么...
I don't really need it, but...
我不怎么需要它 不过...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表