But you are getting me a real ring.
但你必须给我买♥♥个真的戒指
You're gonna have a diamond the size of a raisin.
那就给你买♥♥个葡萄干那么大的钻石戒指
We can go tomorrow.
我们可以明天去买♥♥
We'll pick it out together.
我们一起选
I did that.
那是我的功劳
Hey, nice job.
做得好
Thank you. Let me get you a drink.
谢谢 我请你喝一杯
Hold on. Why don't you
等下 你还是
take it easy, smush pain, I got it.
歇着吧 你那么疼 我来
That is a perfect Old-Fashioned.
这古典鸡尾酒太棒了
I know.
我知道
Magic. Magic!
神奇 神奇
That was magic.
简直神奇
Okay, you guys saw magic.
好 你们看到了神奇
I watched a hot girl pour herself a drink
我看到一个性感女郎给自己倒了酒
and then leave without paying.
然后没付钱就走了
Wait, she left? She's a robber.
等等 她走了 她是强盗
Nick has a crush on a robber.
尼克喜欢上了一个强盗
How did she leave so fast?
她怎么能这么快就不见了
She's amazing.
她太棒了
Guys, we got to go get her now.
兄弟们 我们得立刻去追她
Let's go. Cece, let's go!
我们走 希希 我们走
Ah, son of a... Schmidt, I'm coming!
混... 施密特 我来了
Let's get her! Come on! Let's go!
我们去追她 快走 我们走
Uh, you coming?
你跟我们一起吗
Oh, I would.
我也想
But I have to stay here and eat pretzels.
但我得坐在这吃椒盐脆饼
Okay, I'll call you with an update.
好 我会打电♥话♥告诉你进展的
No.
不
I'll text you with an update.
那我把进展短♥信♥给你
Don't.
不要
Uh, ma'am, we're surprising her
女士 我们要给她个惊喜
because we want her to move in with us.
因为我们希望她能搬过来跟我们住
See, earlier I said, "Get out!"
因为之前我说"出去"
And she did.
她就走了
Which was an embarrassing mistake by me.
那是我犯的一个尴尬的错误
I don't speak English.
我不会说英语
Oh, where are you from?
那你是哪里人
Um, outside of Connecticut.
康涅狄格州外
This is a good idea.
这是个好主意
Great idea. This is a great idea.
很棒的主意 很棒的主意
I'm very excited.
我特别激动
We want you to move in with us!
我们希望你搬过来和我们住
9.9 miles...
9.9英里...
This just got creepy. Why did we do this?
这有点恐怖啊 我们为什么要这么做
I personally did it
我这么做
because I thought the idea was cinematic.
是因为觉得这个主意很有电影的感觉
How loud is her music?
她音乐到底放了多大声
We just have to get out of here quickly
我们只要快速安静地从这离开
and quietly... we can, we can go out the window.
就好了...我们可以翻窗户出去
Nobody's going anywhere.
谁都不许走
We're not leaving without her. I got this.
我们必须带着她一起回去 我来搞定
Oh, no, no, no. What are you doing? No, Nick.
不 你要做什么 不 尼克
I got it. Nick, don't.
我来搞定 尼克 不要
What are you doing? I got it.
你要做什么 我来搞定
Nick.
尼克
Get off me!
别碰我
Nick?
尼克
What are you doing here?!
你们在这做什么
Thank you for the swift kick to the face.
谢谢你给我脸来一记回旋踢
Perhaps you want to live in our place.
或许你想住去我们那
Genuinely didn't rhyme on purpose.
我真是没想好该怎么说
I think what he's trying to say is,
我觉得他想说的是
we want you to come live with us.
我们希望你能搬过来和我们住
Yeah. That's right.
对 对的
I'm okay here.
我在这挺好
I actually worked it out so that I get to pick out
我其实之前答应去就是为了
a lobster to eat at the end of every week.
每周末能挑一只龙虾吃
It's a sick deal.
那是个恶心的交易
You know what's a sick deal?
你知道什么是恶心的交易吗
Friendship.
友谊
That's an unacceptable segue way.
简直是没完没了
I actually like being a loner.
我其实喜欢独来独往
It means fewer people break into my hotel room.
这样就没什么人会闯进我的酒店房♥间了
Okay, well, if you're such a loner,
好 如果你真的是独来独往
then why did you help me with Cece?
那你为什么要帮我和希希
I don't know. You could've left when I kicked you out.
不知道 我赶你出去时你可以离开
You could've left when you caught me
当你抓到我猛啃那一大块芝士时
beasting that hunk of cheese.
你可以离开
That was disgusting.
那太恶心了
But you stayed.
但你留在我身边
Now I'm not leaving.
现在我不会离开
And Cece's not leaving and Nick...
希希也不会离开 尼克...
Well, Nick physically can't leave.
尼克是根本走不了
Winston's not leaving.
温斯顿也不会离开
Hey, I'm Winston, by the way.
我是温斯顿 顺便说下
None of us are leaving until you agree to move in with us.
直到你答应搬过来 不然我们谁都不走
This is actually the kindest,
这是和我只认识
creepiest thing that a group of people
四个小时的人
I've only known for four hours has ever done for me.
为我做过的最贴心又变♥态♥的事了
Ah, screw it.
管他呢
I'm gonna move in!
我要搬过去
Yes!
棒
Okay, you're gonna hug,
好 你们要抱抱
we're gonna hug? Okay. Yeah, yeah.
我们都要抱抱吗 对 对
It's happening.
就是这样
I can't see what's going on,
我看不到发生了什么
after being kicked in the head.
我头被踢了一下
But I'm picturing a very happy scene.
但我能想象出一幅温馨图景
Oh, no!
不
Help me, Reagan!
帮我 里根
I don't know how to turn it off!
我不知道怎么才能把它关上
Oh, my...
天...
The handle-- it's too tight!
这龙头太紧了
Let's try it together.
我们一起拧
It's so wet.
太湿了
I can't get a grip on it.
我根本握不紧龙头
Is this hot? Yeah. That's hot.
往这边是热吗 对 是热
Yeah! That's hot. Got it. It's too wet.
对 是热水 明白了 太湿了
It's slippery. Reagen, this is where you put your...
特别滑 里根 你把你的...
I'm getting you with my teeth.
我用牙齿帮你
Yeah.
好
OK.
好
OK.
好
The bathroom isn't ready.
浴室还没弄好
Oh god, you idiot.
天啊 你个蠢货
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表