Sorry to startle you.
不好意思吓到你们啦
You didn't startle us. Yeah.
你没吓到我们 并没有
You stumbled for the locker for like 30 seconds.
你都在门锁那儿徘徊了30秒了
I got a new job!
我找了份新工作
Babe, that's great. Oh, that's awesome.
好棒 真厉害
Well, not really "New."
其实也不算新
I'm starting on a trial basis tomorrow.
明天开始试用期
So where is it?
在哪儿工作
Is it at that super crunchy school?
是在那所特别好的学校吗
It's the most progressive school in Los Angeles.
它可是整个洛杉矶最先进的学校
It's basically heaven
要是天堂里也住着
if heaven were populated
像拱廊之火迷你版似的小孩子的话
with kids that look like tiny members of Arcade Fire.
那我们那边基本就是天堂了
Sounds like your dream job.
那不就是你梦寐以求的工作嘛
I'd give you a hug,
我想给你个拥抱
but my shirt smells pretty weird today.
但今天我的衬衫闻起来怪怪的
Thank you. I was actually worried.
心领了 其实我很担心
It was getting rough out there.
那边挺辛苦的
God, I miss Paris.
真想念巴黎
Stop it!
住手
Wha...? I was drinking that.
干啥 我就喝个水
It's Jess's.
这是杰茜的
Every time she gets a job at a new school,
她每到一所新学校工作
she brings back kid germs
就会把小孩儿身上的细菌带回来
that infect your filthy body.
感染脏兮兮的你
Don't get me sick.
别传染我
Don't get me sick either, man.
也别传染给我
I got a date coming up,
我最近还要约会呢
and I might get to mouth-base.
说不定还要亲吻呢
I'm not gonna get sick.
我才不会生病
No germ can live in a body that is 65% beer.
没有细菌能在65%都是啤酒的身体里存活
Nick, are you eating raisins from my purse?
尼克 你在吃我包里的葡萄干吗
I confiscated those from a kid.
我从一个小孩儿那里没收的
That explains why they're so sticky.
难怪这么黏
Sticky Nicky eats anything
黏黏的尼克不挑食
and I don't get sick.
也不生病
Nick, you have, like, 7,500 raisins all over your room.
尼克 你房♥里有7500多个葡萄干
Why would you eat the...?
你为什么还要吃
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
That was so immediate.
这也太快了
And this is our nondenominational Eden.
这就是我们这儿无关宗教的伊甸园
I know.
不错吧
Did the kids build the chicken coup?
这个鸡笼是孩子们做的吗
Yep. Only hens, though, obviously.
是的 虽然明显只有母鸡
Banyon Canyon has a strict "Zero cocks" Policy.
榕树峡谷有很严格"零公鸡"政策
I like how it... it encourages the chickens to stay inside
我很喜欢这种让小鸡待在其中
but doesn't force them.
但又不强迫它们的方法
In line with our philosophy.
很符合我们的理念
Who are we to tell the children what to learn and when?
谁来告诉孩子们要学什么 什么时候学呢
Their teachers?
他们的老师吗
Williamsburg ate my seaweed, Genevieve.
威廉姆斯伯格吃了我的海藻 吉纳维芙
No, I didn't.
我没有
Don, Williamsburg, do I have your permission
唐 威廉姆斯伯格 我想请你们
to move this conflict to the feelings farm?
去情感农场来解决这个纠纷 可以吗
W-Wait, Jess, we sit on the floor.
等等 杰茜 我们就坐在地板上
Chairs are reserved for the children's feelings.
椅子是给小朋友们的情感准备的
This is much better than solving problems the Coolidge way.
这可比库里奇解决矛盾的方法好多了
There's a fight in the gym!
体育馆里有人打架
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
I got this, Jess.
我来搞定 杰茜
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打他打他打他
I've been thinking about starting to wear a watch again.
我在想要不要重新开始戴手表
Let me open the barn door and welcome Honesty.
让我打开谷仓之门 迎接诚实先生
Hi, Honesty.
诚实先生 您好
Williamsburg, now, Honesty is here
威廉姆斯伯格 现在 诚实先生就在这里
and has no agenda but to listen.
别无他事 除了静静聆听
Honesty, I ate the seaweed.
诚实先生 我把海藻吃了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
And, Don, do you have anything to say to Honesty?
唐 你有什么要对诚实先生说的吗
Honesty, sorry for being so macho.
诚实先生 很抱歉我太欺负人了
I'm sorry I picked you last for touch basket.
对不起碰篮子我最后才选了你
I'm sorry I insulted you for having a mommy and daddy.
对不起我骂了你♥爸♥爸妈妈
Beautiful, Jess.
机智啊杰茜
Well done.
做得好
Thank you.
谢谢
Into quarantine, you.
你被隔离了
Huge presentation at Ass-Strat tomorrow,
明天还要去Ass-Strat做展示呢
and I cannot be sick for it.
绝对不能被你传染
Women I work with hate weakness.
我的女同事们最讨厌弱鸡了
You show up sick, you-you might as well be dead.
有点症状还不如去死
Uh, I'm... I'm so sorry.
我 对不起
No, uh, it wasn't really...
不 其实我没有
Get out.
滚出去
Guys, I'm on the mend.
各位 我已经好转了
Sorry, Nick.
不好意思了尼克
Winston here has got that hot coffee date tomorrow, so...
温斯顿明天有个火热咖啡约
But, to be clear, the date's hot, not the coffee.
澄清一下 不是说咖啡火热 是约会火热
Uh, thinking about going iced.
相比较高冷
Don't look at my hands.
别看我手
Thanks for backing me up, boo.
谢谢你支持我 宝贝
Oh, you know how boo do.
你懂我的
You know who's my boo? I got a clue it's you.
你知道我的宝贝儿是谁吗 我觉得是你
So...
所以
this is the most time we've ever spent alone.
这是我们单独相处过最久的时间了
Pretty interesting observation on your part.
你观察的角度真是有意思
Yeah.
是啊
What are we... what are we watching?
我们在看 我们在看什么
We are having a...
我们在看...
I just started streaming it, and now it won't stop playing.
我才开始缓冲 现在却放得停不下来了
Boy, ham sandwiches.
好家伙 火腿三明治
What is it?
这是什么
It's hard to say.
很难说
It's either a puppet show for kids,
要么是给孩子们看的木偶剧
or it's North Korean propaganda.
要么是朝鲜的宣传片
Pretty weird.
太奇怪了
I feel like we have a real connection.
我觉得我们非常聊得来
Me, too.
我也觉得
I know it's only the first day of your trial period,
我知道这只是你试用期的第一天
but my gut is telling me...
但我的直觉告诉我
you're a perfect fit.
你非常适合这里
I just-- like, I'm so happy here, I could cry,
我只是 我在这里很高兴 我都要哭了
but the gray water bucket's too far away,
但那只灰色水桶太远了
and I want to save my tears to water these plants.
而我想把眼泪省下来浇灌这些植物
That's considerate. Ooh!
真是太周到了
My partner's here to pick me up.
我男朋友来接我了
I think you're gonna really like him.
我觉得你会很喜欢他的
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
The string came out of my prayer beads,
我念珠的线断了
and they just bounced all over the office.
珠子在办公室乱蹦了一地
So frustrating.
真糟心
Sam, I want you to meet Jess.
萨姆 认识一下杰茜
This is the candidate we were discussing in the shower.
这是我们冲澡的时候谈的那位候选人
Yeah. Jess, this is Sam, my partner.
杰茜 这是萨姆 我男朋友
Hey, Jess.
你好杰茜
You're a doctor for children.
你是儿科医生
Uh, it's, you know, mostly paperwork.
大部分时候都是文书工作
How do you always look so beautiful in the morning?
你早上怎么总是这么美
Oh, my God.
天呐
You could have killed him.
你差点杀了他
I'm gonna kick your ass, man.
我要揍死你 伙计
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表