with sparkling water in stall three.
第三格里有苏打水
Jess.
杰茜
Dang, girl, you ugly.
真倒霉啊妹子 你这丑东西
Come on, mouse, how about we don't do this today.
拜托 小东西 咱们今天成功一次行不行
Bishop. Hmm?
毕夏普 怎么
Your fingers really that weak?
你的手指真这么没力气吗
How do you button your pants in the morning?
你早上都是怎么系上裤子的
Honestly, sir,
说实话 长官
with, uh, great difficulty.
很费劲
You guys should see Bishop load his gun.
你们应该看看毕夏普给枪上膛
It's like watching a toddler eat peas.
就像看着蹒跚学步的娃娃吃豆子一样
Fellas,
伙计们
come on, this is the LAPD, right?
拜托 这里是洛杉矶警署
We can't bring this city together
如果我们自己都团结不起来
if we're tearing each other apart.
还怎么团结这个城市
God, you're nice.
天呐 你真好
You're so nice, Daniels.
你真的太好了 丹尼尔斯
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 兄弟
Everybody smells fantastic, by the way.
顺提一句 感觉大家都棒极了
Thank you. That's really nice, thanks, Daniels.
谢谢 真的太好了 谢谢丹尼尔斯
Very nice; he is very nice.
真好 他人真好
You wanted to see me, Kim? Schmidt.
你想见我 金姆 施密特
Why did you copy me on all these e-mails
你为什么把你计划婚礼发的邮件
you sent planning your wedding?
全都抄送给了我
What?
什么
Darn it.
见鬼
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
Um, Kim is actually also the name of our chef's new assistant.
婚礼厨师新助手的名字也叫金姆
To your florist: "Beaming over the peony centerpieces.
给花店的邮件 给牡丹摆饰打光
No chance I'll get work done today."
今天我绝不可能完成工作
To your DJ:
给DJ的邮件
"Fat Wet Beats..."
劲爆的动次打次
Fwb.
动次打次
"...what about a swing theme "For cocktail hour?
喝鸡尾酒的时候要不要来首摇摆舞曲
I'll spend the day brainstorming tracks. Out."
我今天会好好想想曲目 闪人了"
I'm no longer with Fat Wet Beats.
我不要动次打次了
We had a few conversations
我们谈了一下
and he was being a straight-up ho.
他完全是个混♥蛋♥
Is this what you've been doing
这就是你没做区域营销报告
instead of the regional brand report?
而一直在搞的事情吗
It was due three days ago.
三天前就该完成的
That.
哦报告
Yes.
没错
Of course, I'm gonna have that to you in...
当然 我会交给你的 星期...
Why are you sm... why you smiling... at me like that?
你为什么 为什么 对我这么笑
I'm imagining what it would be like to fire you.
我在想象把你炒了会是什么样
The same feeling I had
拔掉我婆婆的呼吸器时
when we unplugged my mother-in-law.
我也有这样的感觉
Beep... Beep... Beep...
哔 哔 哔
Is that legal... in California?
这在加州合法吗
You've been warned.
你已经被警告了
If I catch you doing anything at all
如果我再发现你做任何
related to your wedding, you are out.
和你的婚礼有关的事 你就给我走人
Jess, Jess, you gotta get out of here.
杰茜杰茜 你得离开这里
Je-Jess.
杰茜
Oh, dear Lord.
我的老天爷啊
So, Aly said that she wanted to keep things normal at work...
艾丽说想在工作时保持正常
Okay. ...but then
嗯 但是后来
she ripped me in front of everyone, dude.
她当着所有人的面嘲讽我 伙计
Isn't ripping you what Aly does?
艾丽本来不就是经常嘲讽你吗
Yes, but we're a couple now, man.
没错 但我们现在在一起了啊伙计
I'm flummoxed. What should I do?
我都不知所措了 我该怎么办
Should I say something?
我应该说点什么吗
No. Don't communicate.
不 不要交流
It's not gonna get you anywhere.
这对你没有任何帮助
What you gotta do is you gotta follow her lead.
你就听她的
Gotta play the game,
把这游戏玩下去
like I'm doing with Reagan. I'm play-- hey, Cece?
就像我和里根现在这样 我在玩 希希
Mm? Uh, did Regan text you back yet?
里根回你了吗
In the past three minutes, no.
在过去的三分钟里 没有
Son of a bi-- o-okay, you know what? Plan B.
狗♥娘♥养♥-- 好吧 B计划
I'm texting her from my burner.
我要用一次性手♥机♥给她发短♥信♥
Hmm? Why do you have a burner phone?
你为什么会有一次性手♥机♥
That's an insane question, dude.
你这是什么问题啊 伙计
That's not an answer.
那可不算是回答
A burner is crazy. Look, if Reagan had her phone,
一次性手♥机♥太傻了 如果里根拿到了她的手♥机♥
she would have texted me back.
她早就回我了
She's probably on a plane or in a spa or...
她可能在飞机上或者在做水疗 或者
Well, she just responded. What?!
她刚回我了 什么
I said, "What are you doing for dinner?"
我说 你晚饭要做什么
and she just texted back, "Who dis?"
她回我 哪位
So I'm gonna text, "Who you think dis is?"
所以我要发 你觉得是谁
So now we play the waiting game.
所以现在我们玩起了这个等消息的游戏
"Karen?"
卡伦
She thinks I'm Karen.
她以为我是卡伦
Oh, yeah, I can be Karen...
我当然可以是卡伦
and Karen's gonna get some answers.
卡伦会得到回答的
You know, as a cop, I find this
你知道 身为警♥察♥ 我发现这事
to be very disturbing.
十分令人不安
But as a friend...
但身为朋友
man, this is straight-up delicious.
伙计 这真是太棒了
Sit much, dummy?
坐得太多了吧 傻子
Look at her.
看她这样
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's so stupid.
她真是蠢
What? What the hell was that?
怎么了 刚刚那是搞什么鬼
Just being normal.
装作一切正常啊
That was not normal.
那不正常
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉
I don't know how to act around you.
我在你身边不知所措
I can't kiss you.
我不能吻你
I can't prank you.
不能和你胡闹
I can't keep this bottled up.
我无法克制我的感情
Winnie needs an outlet.
温尼需要发泄
I know, I know we're incredibly sexual people.
我知道我们都特别喜欢身体接触
That's right. But if we try...
没错 但如果我们愿意尝试
we can keep our hands off of each other.
我们可以不碰对方
There is that hand I was looking for.
我一直在找这只手
Good job, Officer.
干得漂亮 警官
Hey, Daniels.
丹尼尔斯你好啊
Hey. Hey, guys.
你们好啊
TGI Thursday, am I right?
终于到周四了 不是吗
Okay.
好吧
As you were.
你俩继续
That was close.
差点就被发现了
He saw us.
他都看到了
Ooh, uh, P-Penelope.
佩内洛普
Have you seen a girl wandering around?
你有看到一个闲逛的女生吗
Um, look-looks like a drawing of a best friend
看起来像八岁小孩
that an eight-year-old would make.
能交到的最好的朋友一样
Jess. Oh, Schmidt.
杰茜 施密特
What?
怎么了
Do you think this neckline is too risque?
你觉得这个项链是不是太不雅了
No secret, your girls got bombs.
说句实话 你女朋友心情不好
She does, and normally, there's nothing I'd rather talk about,
是啊 我一般没什么好说的
but Kim is on a rampage
但是金姆暴跳如雷
and I forgot about this fakakta report that's due.
而我忘了要交法卡塔的报告
If she finds you here helping with the wedding...
如果她发现你在这儿帮助操办婚礼
Schmidt!
施密特
You walk on cat feet, you do.
你走路真是静悄悄的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表