A record heat wave is melting Los Angeles,
史无前例的热浪席卷洛杉矶
sparking chaos in stores across the Southland.
导致南区商店秩序混乱
Riot police have been summoned to several locations... Oh, damn.
防爆警♥察♥已被派至数地... 该死
This heat is untenable.
实在热得受不了
It's like a Jewfro apocalypse in here.
对犹太爆♥炸♥头来说简直是灭顶之灾
I look like a '70s divorce attorney.
我看着像个70年代的离婚律师
So we don't have A/C.
既然我们没有空调
You guys are going to love this.
你们一定会喜欢这个的
I invented something even better.
我发明了更好的东西
It's called the Ranch System.
叫做牧场系统
The Ranch System for Cooling.
牧场系统是用来降温的
This is one of my best inventions.
这是我最棒的发明之一
Reagan's going to freak out when she sees it.
里根看到一定会吃惊不已的
Check it out. We've got a combination of cool winds,
你们看 集♥合♥了一堆电风扇和
a-a cool, chilly pond,
降温小池塘于一体
you wear white jeans 'cause they don't absorb heat--
穿白牛仔裤因为它不会吸热
that's actually science, I did research.
这真的是科学的 我调查过了
You know, science aside, man,
抛开科学不谈
you working those jeans. Oh, thanks for saying that, man.
这条你穿挺好看 谢了 伙计
I was insecure about the way they looked.
我之前还担心不好看
You killing it, man.
你帅爆了 伙计
Hey, guys. How are you doing?
伙计们 你们好啊
Well, everything here looks normal.
一切都看着挺正常的
Welcome to The Ranch.
欢迎来到大牧场
I don't know what that means.
我不懂你在说什么
Have a seat.
请坐
Why would I do that?
为什么
It'll cool you right off. You'll love it.
能让你瞬间凉快下来 你会喜欢的
Ooh. Is that chair supposed to be wet?
这椅子本来就应该是湿的吗
It is. I...
是的 我...
Okay.
好吧
And away we... cool!
准备...降温
Check it out!
瞧瞧看
Feels like somebody is learning
感觉像是有人在
to whistle very close to my face.
贴着我的脸学吹口哨
That's right, it does.
没错 就是的
She said it feels like
她说感觉像是
someone's whistling close to her face!
有人贴着她的脸在吹口哨
I never thought of that.
我没想到这一点
It's another plus.
这是额外福利
No.
不
No, it's not.
这不是
But I have a better idea.
但我有更好的主意
Why don't we all cool off...
我们会什么不...
with the brand-new air conditioner that I bought?
用我新买♥♥的空调好好凉爽凉爽呢
Son of a... Yes! What? What?
该死... 好极了
A/C! Oh...
空调
Damn. Oh, it was so hot.
该死 太热了
Oh, yeah, this is wet. Having A/C.
是啊 这是湿的 有空调了
That's sweat from my bottom.
是我屁♥股♥流的汗
This is amazing.
太赞了
Thank you, Reagan. Finally, we can stop living
谢谢你 里根 终于我们不用再像
like people in a beer commercial
啤酒广♥告♥里
before the beer shows up.
苦等一杯冰啤消暑的人了
How did you pull this off?
空调你怎么弄来的
It's not a big deal. That whole riot thing's really overblown.
没什么大不了的 整个暴♥乱♥场面相当夸张
Get the hell back!
都别过来
I will be putting the A/C in my room and everyone is welcome.
我会把空调放我房♥间 欢迎大家过来
No, thank you. We're good.
不 谢谢 我们不用
I speak for all of us.
我代表所有人
Okay. Well, we are observing gym rules,
好吧 我们实行健身房♥的规矩
so make sure you wipe down anything you plan to sit on.
把你要坐的东西都擦干净了
Whatever.
管他呢
More breeze for us.
我们有更大的风
I'm gonna grab some old underpants
我去拿些旧内♥裤♥
and I'll put a pair
给你们每个人
in the freezer for each of you.
都往冰箱里放一条
Trust me, I'm wearing frozen underwear right now,
相信我 我现在就穿着冰冻内♥裤♥
and I feel amazing.
感觉好极了
So, I'm in good shape.
我感觉很好
Cece?
希希
I think maybe you should go... go hang out by the A/C.
我觉得你也许该去...吹吹空调
Cece's got a big audition today to be a reporter.
希希今天要参加一场重要的记者试镜
She's been taking broadcasting classes.
她在上播音课程
Any way you slice it,
不管你怎么切
that cafeteria pizza is a great deal.
自助披萨相当划算
You know, in fact,
事实上
I'm getting a little hungry myself.
我也有点饿了
How about you, Carl?
你呢 卡尔
I thought the next thing
我想我要说的
I was supposed to talk about
下一件事情应该是
was the rain.
雨季
It is, Carl.
是的 卡尔
I was just having a little banter.
我只是说笑
I... uh, I had a sandwich
我吃了个三明治
so... I'm full.
所以我很饱
The audition's just for
试镜的只是
gas station TV, okay?
加油站电视
Nobody watches it.
根本没有人看
Don't you dare downplay it.
你怎么可以贬低它
I adore gas station television,
我最喜欢加油站电视
I mean, myself, personally.
就我个人来说
It is the intersection between information
那是信息的交汇
and also gas.
同时还能加油
That's right. Cece, today it's gas,
没错 希希 今天是加油站
tomorrow, it's local news--
明天就是地方新闻
the next thing you know, you're reporting
而接下来 你将会报道
diabetes statistics
糖尿病统计数据
as we all watch B-roll
而同时我们都在看
of fat people walking across the street.
胖子过马路的幕后花絮
I just, I don't...
我不...
I-I don't think I'm gonna go to the audition.
我不会去参加试镜的
'Cause it's...
因为...
it's just so hot.
实在太热了
You know?
是吧
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, I mean, that's-that's cool.
没关系
Just... Look, I love you no matter what.
不管怎样我都爱你
Go cool off.
去凉快凉快吧
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
What the hell was all that coddling?
你那么娇惯她是怎么个意思
Whoa. What are you, a big-bosomed grandma?
你是慈祥的大胸祖母吗
Tough love! Make her go!
爱之深责之切 逼着她去
Don't tell me what to do!
别教育我该怎么做
I'm her fiancé,
我是她的未婚夫
not some schnook off the street
不是什么街头笨蛋
eating a peanut butter cookie.
吃着花生酱黄油曲奇
It's my job to give her love and support.
我应该做的就是给她爱与支持
That's how I get her to go to the audition.
我要这样让她去试镜
As a cop, do you think I would get anyone to do anything
作为一名警♥察♥ 你觉得我要是温柔可亲
if I were being kind and supportive?
我还能让人听话照做吗
Hell no!
当然不能
Look, I have recently found my cop voice
我最近练成了警♥察♥腔
and I'll tell you this: it is very effective.
我告诉你 相当有效
Is that what you've been practicing in the bathroom?
你在浴室里练的就是这个吗
Everybody stop!
所有人停下
Make a left turn!
向左转
You have the right to remain silent! You...
你有权保持沉默 你...
Freeze! Nah.
不许动 不行
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表