What the hell was that? You know what? Let it go. Let it go.
你这是干什么呢 算了 算了
This was, this is my mistake. It was a misread...
我的错 我理解错了...
I would sooner make love to Peter
我宁愿跟彼得
and his mouthful of spaghetti.
和他一嘴的意面表白
Pass.
准了
Okay, Peter.
好吧 彼得
Cheers.
干杯
298, 299...
89 90米...
Watch out for the lamp.
小心台灯
And that's 300, right there. Wait here.
这下有90米了 就在这 等着
I'm dropping the restraining order. This isn't necessary.
我要撤销限制令 没有必要了
I'll determine what's necessary; I'm a cop.
我会决定有没有必要 我是名警♥察♥
Stop! There's no more restraining order.
够了 没有限制令了
And no more cop face.
也别扮警♥察♥脸了
Girl, this is my friend face.
妹子 这是我的友好脸
Honestly, I can't tell the difference.
说实话 我分不出区别
Well, there is no difference.
并没有区别
That's why I have to announce it.
所以我才得说出来是哪种
And as your friend, Winston,
作为你的朋友 温斯顿
I just want to make sure that you two
我只是想确保
have thought things through.
你俩已经把事情都想清楚了
That you're not rushing into things,
你们并不是一时冲动
you know?
懂吧
You don't hurt each other again.
你们不会再彼此伤害
I'm thinking, maybe, as your friend,
我想着 作为你的朋友 或许
maybe... you should be restraining yourselves.
或许你应该控制你自己
Because of the restraining order?
因为限制令
Look, we've grown up a lot.
我们成长了许多
We've made mistakes and we've learned from them.
我们犯过错 已经吸取教训了
Jess, nobody takes out a restraining order
杰茜 除非觉得自己有危险
unless they think that they're in danger.
不然没有人会申请限制令的
Winston's right.
温斯顿说得对
What?
什么
You're dangerous.
你很危险
I mean, you're dangerous to me.
对我来说你很危险
You want to know why I got the restraining order?
想知道我为什么申请了限制令吗
'Cause I couldn't stop thinking about you either.
因为我也止不住地想你
I didn't trust myself not to call you
我不相信我自己不给你打电♥话♥
and start this whole thing up again.
跟你重新开始
You know, you-you've changed, Jess,
你已经改变了 杰茜
and that's great, I just... I haven't.
这一点很好 我只是...我还没有
And I'm still mad at you and...
我还在生你的气而且...
that's gonna take some time.
我还需要时间
I think the, uh, best, smartest thing for us to do
我觉得对我们来说最好的 最理智的做法
is to just...
还是...
say good-bye.
说再见吧
What does Selena Gomez always say?
赛琳娜·戈麦怎么唱的来着
"Take your things and go..."
"带你的东西离开..."
The lyric is, "Take away your things and go."
歌♥词是"带走你的东西离开"
"Take your things away and go...
"带上你的东西离开..."
"Take away your things and go..."
"带走你的东西离开..."
"Take away your things and go."
"带走你的东西离开"
Yeah. Yes.
是啊 是啊
Good-bye, Jess.
再见 杰茜
Good-bye, Sam.
再见 萨姆
That's enough.
够了
Powerful stuff.
太强大了
But I think we both know that it was for the best.
但我觉得我们都知道这样是最好的
Now, if you'll excuse me,
恕我失陪
I've been dealing with this all day
这事耗了我一天了
and I got some chores to get done.
我还有些杂务要完成
Cat box to clean, juice to popsicle-ize...
清理猫箱 榨果汁
Sam!
萨姆
Sam, wait! Wait!
萨姆 等等 等等
Sam! Sam! Hi.
萨姆 萨姆
Look, I want to say I lied.
我想说我撒谎了
I said that I've grown up; I don't know that I have.
我说我成长了 我不知道我有没有
I just said that 'cause it sounded good.
就是说着好听而已
Get in.
上车
Oh, are we crazy?
我们疯了吗
Yes!
没错
Oh. Ow! Sorry. No. Sorry. No. Sorry. Ow. Yeah, yeah.
抱歉 抱歉 没事
Let me get this through the steering wheel here.
让我把方向盘弄上去
Kiss my neck while I get the steering wheel.
我弄方向盘的时候亲我脖子
Over there.
这边
Hello!
拜托
Quite a bit of traffic building up back there.
后面好像堵上了
Beepbeep! Come on! They can wait.
拜托 让他们等着
Hurry up! Let's go! Get a room!
快点走 开房♥去
Actually, I... I really feel bad for them.
说实话 我挺替他们糟心的
They're all... they have to get somewhere, too.
他们都...他们也有地方要去
They're getting a bit angry.
他们要生气了
Yeah, okay. Let's go to your place.
好吧 我们去你家
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表