We were just talking, and we're sorry about earlier.
我们正说着呢 之前发生的事我们很抱歉
Oh, listen, I've been thinking About what you said,
我想了你们之前说的话
and maybe you're right.
也许你们是对的
I want the woman that I bring to your wedding to be special.
我要带去你们婚礼的女人得是个特殊的人
Special like...
特殊得就像...
My wife.
我妻子
We got married!
我们结婚了
What?!
什么
You got married?
你结婚了
You guys said to be more serious,
你们说要严肃点
and nothing's more serious than holy matrimony.
还有什么比神圣的婚姻更严肃的
I mean, this is what you guys wanted, right?
这就是你们想要的 对吧
No! No! This is insane.
不 不 这太疯狂了
And we were totally out of bounds in the first place.
我们一开始就做得不对
We never should have interfered
我们就不该干涉
in your love life. No.
你的爱情生活的 不应该
Got you again! Boom!
你们又被耍了 砰
That's what we needed to hear.
这就是我们要听的
Huh? Wait. What?
啥 等等 什么
What, so you... Wait a minute.
所以你们 等等
You're not actually married?
你们不是真的结婚了
Oh, thank... Thank goodness.
谢 谢天谢地
It was... It was just a prank.
这 这只是个恶作剧
It was just a prank. Just a prank.
这只是个恶作剧 就一个恶作剧
Okay. How did you guys get such a realistic marriage certificate?
好的 你们怎么弄到这么逼真的结婚证的
Does it look realistic?
看起来很像真的吧
Oh, that's good. They did a good job on it,
很好 他们干得不错
'cause it's a hundred percent real.
因为它就是如假包换的真货
We got you.
你们又被耍了
We found a same-day chapel,
我们找了一所免预约小教堂
and then we got married,
然后我们就结婚了
as a prank.
就当是个恶作剧
Whauh...? Soso you really did get married?
啥... 所以你们的确结婚了
Y'all can't keep up.
你们就是跟不上节奏
How is really getting married, Winston, a prank?
真的结婚怎么算的上是恶作剧 温斯顿
The authenticity of the marriage
结婚的真实性正是
is what makes it a great prank.
一个好的恶作剧所需的
Come on, guys. Yeah.
拜托 哥们 就是
Says who? Hold on. Wh... No, please.
谁说的 等等 不
Let them explain. Please explain.
让他们解释 请解释一下
We've already explained it.
我们已经解释了呀
A simple prank is a strong prank.
简单的恶作剧最厉害
Okay.
好吧
Let's just say... I don't know,
比方说 我不知道
I told you that I cut my pinkie finger off,
我告诉你我把小拇指切掉了
and then I actually cut my pinkie finger off.
然后我真的把小拇指切了
Is that a prank? Is that a prank?
这是恶作剧吗 这是恶作剧吗
Well, I would not see that coming.
我没想到这个啊
Okay.
好吧
Different direction.
换个方向
Let-let's say that I-I told you
例如说我告诉你
that I invested all of my money
我把我所有钱投资在
into boogie boards.
冲浪板上
That's just a lie.
这就是谎话
And then I took you to my accountant's office,
然后我带你去我会计的办公室
and sitting behind the desk
坐在桌子后的
was just a little crab in sunglasses.
却是戴着墨镜的小螃蟹
Hmm, still sounds like a lie.
听起来还是像谎话
And then my real accountant came out
然后我真正的会计走出来
and showed you the books
给你们看了账簿
and, in fact, I had invested
而事实上 我就是把
all of money in boogie boards.
所有钱都投在了冲浪板上
That's definitely a prank.
这绝对是个恶作剧
Yeah, that would get me. That's-that's a good one.
是的 可以耍到我 很妙的恶作剧
That's crazy, yeah. That's a good one.
这很疯狂 非常妙
That's a good one. I don't understand this.
很妙 我就不懂了
Okay, so this is like a lifelong prank?
所以这就是个一辈子的恶作剧
Oh, no, no, we're getting it annulled tomorrow.
不 不 我们明天就取消
Oh, right. Tonight's the honeymoon.
对了 今晚是蜜月
Listen, a little marriage advice--
一点小小的婚姻建议
I would know because I'm married--
我知道因为我结婚了
A happy wife, uh, a happy life.
妻子高兴 生活美满
Have you heard the saying before?
你们之前听说过这句谚语吗
I'm questioning everything right now.
我现在开始质疑一切了
I swear.
我发誓
He's about 5'10".
他大概一米八
Maybe a mustache.
也许有小胡子
Sometimes he just sits in the bathroom buying music.
他有时会坐在洗手间里买♥♥音乐
Do you think you could check in there?
你能不能帮我看看
Is that him in the RV? Oh, no.
房♥车里的是他吗 不
He wouldn't be in an RV.
他不会在房♥车里
He is, he is. That's him in the RV.
是他 是他 房♥车里的就是他
You look natural behind the wheel of that baby.
你开这宝贝就像天生的一样
I felt like myself for the first time in my life.
我人生第一次感觉像我自己
Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
Where were you,
你去哪了
and why weren't you answering your unit?
为什么不回[单位]电♥话♥
Excuse me. Yeah.
不好意思 是啊
Good stuff, Billy. Thank you.
好东西 比利 谢谢
Is this you doing your plan?
这是你在执行你的计划吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He keeps changing things up.
他不停地改变策略
He's very good at his job.
他非常在行
Hey, how ya doin'? I'm Jeff Day.
你好 我是杰夫·戴
My brother.
我哥哥
Geoff with a "G".
捷夫 快捷的捷
Yeah, I came as soon as I could. I don't know why.
我尽快来了 我不知道为什么
I explicitly told you not to.
我清楚地告诉你别来
Yeah, why don't you take a hike? No one needs you here.
你快走吧 这里不需要你
The reason she came to me first.
她先来找我的
Sorry, Billy.
对不起 比利
There's a little bit of bad blood
我哥哥跟我丈夫间
between my brother and my husband.
有点小矛盾
She may have come to you for help,
她也许来找了你帮忙
but you're clearly not getting the job done,
可你明显没有把事情做好
which is why she'll always come back for my help.
这就是为什么她总要再来找我的原因
As soon as you get a helping of my help,
只要你得到了我的帮助
you're never the same.
你将会大为改变
No one helps me better than I help myself.
求人不如求己
I told you if you'd just guide me.
我告诉你如果你指导我
Let's not get into that now.
先别说这些
I don't really know what you guys are talking about,
我不知道你们到底在说什么
but are you still buying the RV?
不过你还要买♥♥那辆房♥车吗
No! I'm not buying an RV.
不 我才不要买♥♥♥房♥♥车
Honey, he's giving us a great price.
亲爱的 他给了我们很优♥惠♥的价格
Why don't you get those numbers? Don't get those numbers.
你怎么不去把数字拿来 别拿来
Why don't you go get them? Stay right there.
你怎么不把它拿来 别动
Why do women always bring your drama in here?
女人怎么老是把情况弄得这么狗血
Oh, you're blaming me?
你还怪我咯
Hah! All right.
好吧
I'd like to test-drive my car right now.
我现在就要试驾
I showed you where all the mirrors are, right?
我给你看了镜子都在哪了对吧
Now you guys are listening to me!
你们都听我说
Get ready for the scariest test-drive of your lives.
准备好此生最可怕的试驾之旅
I don't care if you're hot.
我才不管你热不热
I'm always cold!
我体寒
Slow down! Oh, man, this speed...
减速 我的天 这速度
You're gonna give me what I want.
你得给我我想要的
I can't give you a thing
和经理谈话前
until I talk to my manager.
我什么都不能给你
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表