My company is putting me
公♥司♥让我住
at the Redbrick Lodge and Seafood Hut.
红砖小屋和海鲜小屋
My key is a fish.
我的房♥间钥匙是条鱼
We have a room-- we have a room available.
我们有房♥间 我们有空房♥
I overheard you, sorry-- we have a room.
我们无意听到了 抱歉 我们有空房♥
Uh, my name is Nick, uh, Nicholas for long.
我叫尼克 全名尼古拉斯
Uh, my friend and I have a lovely room for rent
我和我的朋友有一个好房♥间在出租
in our loft downtown.
就在我们城里的公♥寓♥里
You see, our old roommate is on jury duty.
我们的老室友去当陪审员了
Her name is Jess, Jessica.
她叫杰茜 杰茜卡
We had a little "Will they/won't they."
我们之间起起落落
Then we did, and then we fought a little bit too much.
之后我们在一起了 接着争吵得太过频繁
We still have a really nice thing.
我们现在依然相处得很好
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
I am truly sorry for my friend here,
对于我朋友的行为我很抱歉
but I am sure it is not realistic
不过我相信这也不现实
that you would want to rent a place from total strangers.
跟完全不认识的陌生人租♥房♥♥子
Normally, no, but I have a lobster tank in my bedroom.
通常是不现实 不过我卧室里还有个龙虾箱
We have no lobsters.
我们没有龙虾
What is the rent like?
租金多少
What do you want it to be? I don't care.
你想要出多少 我不在乎
What? Cheap.
什么 很便宜
Amenities? Yeah, we got those.
设施齐全吗 当然 什么都有
You got a rain shower? I love a rain shower.
你们有淋浴吗 我喜欢淋浴
Rain shower? Crazy enough, we were installing one today.
淋浴 真巧 我们今天正在装
Well, you are weirdly checking all of my boxes,
你们很奇怪地符合了我所有条件
so... I'll come take a look.
所以...我会来看看的
Great, good, the, uh, the address is...
好极了 地址是...
right here on the form under my name.
就在这表格上我名字下面
Great, I'll see you tonight.
好 今晚见
Good luck with your...
希望你的病...
"Smush pain that feels
"挤压痛
like everything came out of the sandwich."
感觉要把内脏都挤出来了"没什么大碍
Doesn't even hurt that much, actually.
其实没有那么疼
Nick, this is crazy.
尼克 这也太疯狂了
Come on, man.
拜托 伙计
We agreed to not let each other
我们说好了不要再让彼此
do exactly this anymore.
做这样的事情
Do I have to get tough with you?
非得让我跟你动粗吗
Just admit it, you're jealous.
尽管承认吧 你嫉妒了
Uh, I'm not, I simply want a demographic breakdown
我没有 我只是想统计分类一下
of all the guys who hit on you.
调戏你的所有人
You know, jacked dudes, swole dudes, yoked dudes.
范迪塞尔型 巨石强森型 郭达型
What in Megyn Kelly's America are you doing, Nick?
你们在干什么呢 尼克
I'm installing a high-end shower.
我在装高端淋浴
Nick's got a crush on a girl
尼克对一姑娘一见钟情
who is way out of his league.
远不是他能高攀的
Do you want a boom box? You gonna invite her to winter formal?
你要大音响吗 你要请她去冬季舞会吗
When you're my age, you don't form crushes anymore.
到了我这年纪 就没有什么一见钟情了
I'm past that.
已经过了那阶段了
I don't remember anything about her.
关于她我什么都不记得了
I mean, what, does she have brown hair, brown eyes, a nose?
她有棕头发 棕眼睛 一个鼻子吗
She had moxie, she ran the room, she commanded it.
她有勇气 她要了这间房♥ 她订了它
She's here, she's here.
她来了 她来了
All right, guys, make your hair look good.
伙计们 头发都整理好了
Everybody, make your hair look good, okay?
都把头发整理好好吗
Don't embarrass me.
别让我难堪
South-facing windows,
向阳的窗户
a balcony, stainless steel appliances,
有阳台 不锈钢电器
and I'm guessing someone with extreme OCD
我猜这儿有人有极端强迫症
that lives here to keep this place clean.
保持着这里的整洁
Hello, I'm Schmidt.
你好 我是施密特
You were a large child.
你小时候很胖
That's incredible.
太不可思议了
Yes, I-I was obese.
没错 我曾经过度肥胖
You look familiar.
你看着很眼熟
MTV Beach House, 2003.
2003年MTV海滩小屋秀
Oh, my God, Reagan?!
天哪 里根
Cece, hi.
希希
How are you? Oh, my God!
你好啊 我的天哪
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你太高兴了
You, too. You look incredible.
看到你也是 你看起来美极了
Barely recognized you.
差点没认出你
Well, you've never seen me dry.
你还没见过我不湿身的样子
Cece, y-you went to the MTV Beach House?
希希 你参加过MTV海滩小屋秀
Did you get to announce a video and then scream?
你有给人颁奖然后尖叫吗
Actually, we both did. Yeah.
事实上我俩都颁奖了 没错
And then we hooked up.
接着我们在一起了
Yeah, that's true, too.
没错 那也是真的
Is he okay?
他没事吧
It sounds like there's a dishwasher in his face.
就跟他脸上装了个洗碗机一样
I know, it's just, uh... he's just processing.
只不过...他只不过在消化而已
What a turn of events, the fact that you guys hooked up.
真是画风一变啊 你们俩曾经在一起过
You know, that was a big summer for me.
那个夏天对我意义重大
Remember, I-I pierced my nose.
我还记得 我打了鼻洞
I know. I forgave my mom.
我知道 我原谅了我妈
I realized that I was bisexual.
我发现了我是双性恋
I mean, of course I went for you.
我当然去找你了
I go nuts for big boobs.
我可喜欢大胸了
I'm a real melon-felon.
我可喜欢大西瓜了
Oh, trust me, I remember.
相信我 我都记得
I think he's having a seizure.
我想他发病了
No, no.
不是的
It's just that when he has to process a lot of emotions,
只是在他需要处理大量情绪时
sometimes he likes to do Nick Cannon's solo from Drumline.
他得来段《乐鼓热♥线♥》尼克·卡农的独奏
Maybe it's best if you continue seeing
也许你最好继续看看
the rest of the apartment
公♥寓♥别的地方
and I will, uh, make some snacks with Schmidt here.
我跟施密特去做些点心
That's a great idea. Reagan, I'll give you the tour.
好主意 里根 我带你转转
Winston, you don't have to come.
温斯顿 你不用来
No, but I want to.
不 我想来
Oh, don't, you're too sweet.
别 你太可爱了
And I'm walking away.
我走开了
You can stay. It would be my pleasure to come.
你可以留下 这是我的荣幸
I-- literally nobody wants you to come.
其实没有人要你来
Right this way.
就这边
Hey. Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
One second.
等一下
Yes, of course.
当然了
Why, did something of note happen?
怎么了 发生什么大事了吗
Someone I hooked up with once
我曾经的恋人
is potentially gonna live here.
可能要住在这儿了
Totally fine with it.
完全没意见
Okay.
好
As long as we both agree that open communication
只要我们都赞成坦诚沟通
is the key to a healthy relationship.
是健康恋情的关键
Of course.
当然了
Just one second.
稍等一下
Be right back.
马上回来
So that's where you'd put your, uh, body
这就是你放置自己身体的地方...
at night.
在晚上
Alone or with somebody, up to you.
一个人或者跟谁 取决于你
Well, I like the room.
我喜欢这房♥间
I think I just want to get rid of the pillows, the yarn,
只是得扔掉这些枕头 毛线
the tote bags and anything else
大手提袋和其他一切
that makes me feel racist against white people.
让我歧视白人的东西
That's everything Jess owns, now, isn't it, Nick?
那就是杰茜的一切家当了 是吧尼克
Gone. It's all gone.
扔掉 全部扔掉
We'll take care of it.
我们会处理的
Winston is the loft warrior.
温斯顿是公♥寓♥的战士
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表