It was, it was legitimately terrible
我只是没有发挥好
but not because I'm not talented.
而不是因为我没有那个才华
I went to the bar first
我先去了酒吧
so I was wasted and wearing shorts,
喝的烂醉如泥还穿着短裤
which I won't do next time.
下次我再也不会这样了
Thank you for pushing me.
谢谢你逼我
We need to do that kind of thing for each other.
我们得互相为对方做这样的事
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
I agree, unless,
我同意 除非
of course, it's about me using face wash all over my body.
是关于我用洗面奶洗全身的事
Ah, this again, really? I don't care that it's expensive.
又来 认真的吗 我不在乎它贵
I know that you don't care. I'm just gonna keep on doing it.
我知道你不在乎 我还会继续这样做的
Oh, ice cream truck! Oh!
冰激凌车
Right this way!
走这边
Here we go, sir. Here we go, sir.
继续开先生 继续开先生
Here we go, sir. All right, stop!
继续开先生 好了 停
Ice cream, man, open up.
冰激凌 伙计 开门
Where's the ice cream at?
冰激凌在哪
Can I buy you some ice cream?
我给你买♥♥点冰激凌好吗
First, uh, I just want to revisit that little moment
首先 我想重新回顾一下
in the basement where you were like,
你在地下室里时的那个样子
"Hey, Reagan, you've been right about a lot of stuff today."
里根 你今天说对了好多事情
Really? I just want you to specifically tell me what
真的吗 我只是想让你明确地告诉我
I've been right about. You are out of control.
我说对了的事情 你疯了
You're a grown man. I just think you should be
你是个成年人了 我只是觉得
able to say it. You dick.
你应该能够说出来 你个混♥蛋♥
I have a crush on you.
我暗恋你
There it is.
我说出来了
I have a crush on you.
我暗恋你
Isn't that better?
说出来不好吗
Now we can just put it behind us,
现在我们可以把这件事忘了
move on, don't have to be weird.
向前看 不用觉得怪怪的
No, I, obviously, I-I know it's not gonna be a problem, Reagan.
不 很显然我知道这不成问题 里根
I don't have any illusion
我没有幻想过
that you're gonna go for a guy like me.
你会喜欢我这样的男人
I am a total mess. I understand that.
我一团糟 我明白
I mean, you're-you're beautiful,
我是说 你 你又漂亮
and-and you're smart,
又 又聪明
and you're-you're mean,
你还 还很刻薄
but in a hot way.
但是是很性感的那种刻薄
And-and you have the-the mind of an electrician,
你还有电工般的精密思维
which is so confusingly hot,
简直性感得不可思议
because that is not, like, a sexy...
因为这不能说是一个性感的...
Excuse me, is your name Stephanie?
不好意思 你是叫斯蒂芬妮吗
I'm supposed to be meeting somebody here.
我和一个人约好在这儿碰面的
It's Nick.
我叫尼克
So, not Stephanie.
所以 你不是斯蒂芬妮
Hey, yo, Nick, you coming, man?
尼克 你要来吗 伙计
Great.
太棒了
What is this, a frozen banana, Winston?
这是什么 冻香蕉吗 温斯顿
Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
While you're gassing up,
你给车加油的时候
let's look at the stock merkins.
我们来看看这些假发的存货
Marts... Nope!
市场... 不对
Is this... is this here?
是 是到这里吗
Or is it more here? Your frame?
还是到这里 你们的画面
Because I don't want to just be like,
因为我不想就像是
you know, a head that's like...
你知道的 就一个脑袋 像是
Scientists have discovered a new kind of butter.
科学家们发现了一种新的黄油
Fly in the Amazon.
在亚马逊丛林里飞翔
What the crap does that mean?
那破台词是什么意思
I'm so sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
很抱歉 抱歉抱歉
You don't... Is this...?
你们不...这是...
I don't know who I borrowed this from.
我不知道这是我从谁那借来的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表