I thought you hated cats in general, actually.
其实我以为你只要是猫就讨厌
I love Furguson, are you kidding me?
我爱弗格森 你在开玩笑吧
It's Furguson.
这可是弗格森
He's got that, uh... he's got the little, uh, his, uh...
他有那 那个 那个小小的 他的
You know, his front?
你懂的 他的前面
Does he have a headshot?
他有大头照吗
No, but W-Winston, actually does have a lot
不 但温斯顿 其实有很多
of 8x10 photos of the cat's face.
8x10尺寸的猫脸照片
All right, fine. Bring him by my office.
好吧 把他带来我办公室
Can't miss it. It's the tallest building in Beverly Hills.
肯定能找到 那是比弗利山上最高的建筑
Hey, hey, hey. Where'd you get that?
你从哪里弄到那个的
I got this from the shoulder-less
我从那个跟你住在一起
Dutch boy you live with.
穿露肩上衣的荷兰小子那弄来的
Jess? Possibly.
杰茜 可能吧
That's mine. Why are they throwing away my stuff?
那是我的 为什么他们要把我的东西都扔掉
They're throwing away me. Give it back.
他们在把我扔掉 还给我
All right, but my babies come with it.
好吧 但我的宝贝们要一起
I don't want your rock babies.
我才不要你的石头宝贝
Well, I'll just keep 'em. Okay.
那还是我留着好了 好的
Sorry, Leviticus.
对不起了 《利未记》
He's tough.
他很坚强
Why is everyone throwing away my stuff?
为什么每个人都要把我的东西扔掉
First of all, that is not your helmet.
首先 这不是你的头盔
You gave that to me.
你把它给了我
And second of all, I need a clean house.
其次 我需要一个干净的屋子
I need a clean room. A clean mind.
我需要干净的房♥间 干净的头脑
Yeah, dirty room, dirty dreams.
是啊 肮脏的房♥间 肮脏的梦
No dirty dreams. No one had dirty dreams.
没有肮脏的梦 没人做了肮脏的梦
What are you talking about? No dirty dreams.
你在说什么咧 才没有什么肮脏的梦
So there has been dirty dreams?
所以有人做了肮脏的梦
No. What'd you have a dream about?
没有 你梦到了什么
It's interesting, Jessica. What was it about?
有意思 杰茜卡 是关于什么的
There was no dream, dude.
才没有梦到什么 哥们
Well, which one of you is gonna crack
你们谁要松口告诉我
and tell me what the dream was about? Jess?
那个梦是关于什么的 杰茜
Or Cece?
还是希希
You looked at the helmet.
你看了头盔
Cece! I did not. I did not.
希希 我没有 我没有
You had a sex dream about a Bear's helmet?
你做了关于熊队头盔的春梦
Who was wearing it? Ditka?
谁戴着它 迪特卡
Vic Fangio? John Fox?
维克·范吉奥 约翰·福克斯
Our GM, Ryan Pace?
我们总经理 瑞恩·佩斯
He's cute, but come on.
他很可爱 但是拜托
She doesn't know any of those people, Nick.
她根本不知道你说的是谁 尼克
Cece! So...
希希 所以
She doesn't know those people.
她不知道这些人
So it was somebody you know.
所以就是你认识的人咯
There wasn't... No. Absolutely not. No.
才没有 不 绝对没有
Oh, my God.
天哪
You had a sex dream about me.
你做了关于我的春梦
No.
不
It was... no... there was no...
不是 没有
Well, well, well, well, well.
好啊
Thanks a lot, Cece.
真是谢谢你啊 希希
That was my bad. I'm sorry.
我的错 对不起
Pancakes and syrup, girls.
薄饼加糖浆 姑娘们
Let's eat.
咱们去吃吧
Nick, I have to meet Sam's parents tonight.
尼克 我今晚得去见萨姆父母
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你玩
What will it take for you
你要怎么样才能
to just forget about this and get rid of the helmet?
忘记这些 扔掉那头盔
Oh, just every single detail
只需要关于那个梦的
about the dream. Damn.
每一个细节 天哪
Now, and this one is a biggie,
这件事很重要
was I 100% percent human? What?
我真的百分百是人类吗 什么
Obviously.
很明显嘛
Okay, I'm just trying to figure out
好吧 我只是试图弄懂
the reality of the dream.
关于梦境的现实
Well, we were having sex,
我们在做♥爱♥
so in that sense,
所以从这个方面说
it was not reality-based at all,
它跟现实没有半毛钱关系
because that's never gonna happen again.
因为这种事不会再发生
You sound like the beginning of a Salt-N-Pepa song,
你听起来像Salt-N-Pepa的歌♥的开头
and I just wish we could just, like, act like adults.
我希望我们可以表现得像成年人一样
Definitely, definitely, definitely, definitely.
绝对的 绝对的 绝对的 绝对的
Were you just recreating our best encounter?
你是在重现我们最好的艳遇吗
Was it Glove City again?
是手套城那次吗
Our best was not Glove City. Oh, it wasn't?
我们最好的不是手套城那次 不是吗
It was for you, but not for me.
对你来说是 对我来说不是
So what was our best, in your opinion?
那依你所见 哪次是最好的
Ooh, you just walked right into that one.
你就这么直捣黄龙了
Okay, it wasn't something that actually happened.
好吧 这并不是真实发生过的
It was historical.
是个历史场景
Oh, historical, so was there a dragon?
历史场景 所以有龙吗
No, it was historical.
不 我说的是历史
You think dragons are real?
你觉得龙是真的
I think there's a lot of debate about it.
我认为关于这个有很多争论
And there's a lot of blogs about it.
有许多关于它的博客
And I know that as a fact,
而我知道这是事实
'cause I've written one.
因为我写过关于它的文章
Do you think dinosaurs are dragons?
你觉得恐龙就是龙
There's debate about dragons, Jess,
有关于龙的争论 杰茜
and we're not doing this right now.
我们现在不讨论这个
Wow, this office is nice.
这办公室真不错
M... look, this is so nice of you, man.
你真是太好了 哥们
You didn't really have to come.
你其实不必来的
Of course, I came.
我当然要来了
I believe in you... I believe in Furguson.
我相信你 我相信弗格森
Is that offer a joke? Huh?
那个提议是开玩笑的吧
Because I will feed you to my eagle.
因为我会拿你喂我的鹰
'Sup. Let's talk puss.
怎么样 我们聊聊小猫吧
Ready to show me your hairy little guy?
准备好向我展示你的毛茸茸的小家伙了吗
What?
什么
Oh. Yes, uh...
是的
Introducing...
来来来
The mouse murderin', the heart burglarin',
捕鼠能手 蜜糖甜心
the king of the kennel,
众狗之王
Furguson Michael Jordan Bishop.
弗格森·迈尔克·乔丹·毕夏普
He's lickin' his no-no.
他在舔屁屁
America's sweetheart.
美国甜心
All right. This is catnip oil.
好了 这是猫薄荷油
The professional cats don't need it to come out of the box.
职业的猫不会被它吸引出笼的
Who's a good cat?
谁是好咪♥咪♥
Who's a good cat?
谁是好咪♥咪♥
Who's a good cat?
谁是好咪♥咪♥
Not you. This cat doesn't have it.
不是你 这猫不行
What? Let me show you something.
什么 看看这个
This is a star.
这才是明星
This is Patches.
这是小补丁
If you find yourself at the intersection of Grace and Courage, look up.
如果你在风采与勇气的交叉路口 抬头看
The street sign says, "Patches."
路牌上写着"小补丁"
She is "Bang, marry, kill"
她毛茸茸的娇小体内充满激♥情♥
in one furry little package.
温暖与罪恶
You want to own her.
你要想拥有她
Run to her. Run from her.
奔向她 逃避她
Most of all,
关键是
you want to watch her.
你想看她
Patches is a trash cat.
小补丁是垃圾
This is who you take to the Avatar audition.
她参加了《阿凡达》试镜
This is sexy.
她性感
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表