I can't get involved.
我才不想掺和
You're a real lone wolf, huh?
你还真是个独行侠呢
New day, new city?
新的生活 新的城市
A real lady Costner.
活生生一个女版科斯特纳
I'm gonna take off.
我要走了
So, what? You just light fires and then walk away?
什么 你搞出来这事拍拍屁♥股♥就走人吗
I'm sorry, are you blaming me
不好意思 你和希希的事情
for what happened with you and Cece?
你是要怪我吗
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
I'm just saying that it's all your fault,
我是说这全你都是你的错
that you caused it.
都是你引起的
You're pathetic.
你太差劲了
Yeah? You're pathetic.
是吗 你才差劲呢
You're pathetic. You're pathetic.
你才差劲 你才差劲
You're pathetic. You're pathetic, you're pathetic.
你才差劲 你才差劲你才差劲呢
I'm amazing.
我酷毙了
Yeah? Well, then, amaze me.
是吗 倒是给我瞧瞧啊
Stay and fix this.
留下来收拾残局
What do you got?
你有什么办法
You can pick one thing.
你可以挑一样
Easy. Uterus-shaped stress toy.
简单 那个子♥宫♥状的解压玩具
Not surprised.
意料之中
This is really helping, thank you.
这真的挺有用的 谢谢你
Can I also get the double-sided pen?
再给我个双头笔行吗
No.
不行
Hey, about earlier...
那个 之前
I'm sorry that I basically let you drown in the shower.
很抱歉让你差点淹死在浴室了
And then called you a soggy little bitch.
还说你是个湿透了的小婊♥子♥
I don't know how to build a rain shower, okay?!
我不知道怎么装淋浴 好吗
Help me!
帮帮我啊
I want to help you!
我是想帮你啊
But I'm gonna get wet!
但是我会淋湿的
It's too late for you!
反正你都湿成这样了
There's still time for me!
但是我还来得及脱身啊
I'm sorry I squirted you with all that shampoo.
抱歉我把洗发水都喷你身上了
It... it was supposed to be a metaphor,
这本该是个比方的
but I-I really just panicked, to be honest with you.
但是说实话 我真的太慌了
I was trying to be tough, but it came off as mean.
我是想当个硬汉 但是总是表现得很平庸
No, I appreciate you looking out for me.
不 我很感激你照顾我
I-I've got no chance with Reagan.
我和里根没戏的
She's hot and she's cool
她又性感又酷
and she's bisexual.
还是个双性恋
That means she likes men and women.
说明她同时喜欢男人和女人
I know what bisexual means.
我知道双性恋什么意思
I can't compete with that.
这点我可比不了
That's too many people, Winston,
那样喜欢的人就太多了 温斯顿
that's all the people!
那就是全人类啊
It's time to stop chasing the magic.
是时候别再追求什么魔力了
Now I'm gonna ask out a girl
现在我要和一个
who will not stop staring at me.
对我爱得目不转睛的姑娘约会
But why do I feel so nervous?
但是我为什么这么紧张呢
You know, I'll tell you why you're nervous, my friend:
我来告诉你为什么 朋友
it's because you're human.
因为你是人
Because you're...
因为你是...
Where the hell is my cherry?
我的樱桃死哪去了
If you are so jealous that you want everyone else to know
如果你那么嫉妒 想让全世界都知道
that Cece is engaged, hey, here's an idea--
希希已经订婚了 我有个办法
why don't you get her a ring?
为什么不送她个戒指啊
Because I'm afraid that whatever ring I get her
因为我担心不管送她什么戒指
isn't gonna be good enough.
都不够好
Are you worried that the ring won't be good enough
你是担心戒指不够好
or that you won't be good enough?
还是你自己不够好
Aren't you smart?
你也太厉害了
Yeah, well, of course I am-- I'm in sales.
当然啦 我是做销♥售♥的
That's so funny. I'm in marketing.
好巧啊 我是做市场营销的
I don't care.
我不在乎
Cece is definitely too good for you.
你肯定是配不上希希
I know.
我知道
No, but seriously.
不是 说正经的
Like, she's way too good for you.
她远远不是你能攀得上的
No, I know that.
我真的知道
Like, you should have never had a shot.
你本该毫无希望的
It doesn't make any sense.
这不合常理
No, trust me. I said, like,
不 相信我 我说了
I-I've known this the whole time.
我一直都知道这一点
I understand quantum physics more than
我实在是不懂
I understand how you ended up with Cece.
你怎么能和希希在一起的
Don't you understand that this is the problem,
你还不懂吗 这就是问题所在
and I don't understand where I got to where I am right now?
我现在什么境地我还不清楚吗
You're right, I'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
And I'm all turned around.
我现在晕头转向的
I'm sorry, let me try and fix it.
抱歉 让我想想办法解决
You have two choices.
你有两个选择
You can either spend the rest of your life
你可以选择余生都惶惶度日
terrified that somebody's gonna swoop in and steal Cece away
担心有人趁虚而入偷走希希
or you can just love her,
或者选择就去爱她
and thank the universe that she loves you back
感谢上苍她因为不知道什么原因
for some reason.
也同样爱你
I know what I have to do.
我知道我得做什么了
Come on, we got to go find Cece.
走吧 我们得找到希希
You got to go find Cece.
是你得找到希希
You're in this now, too, baby.
你现在也卷进这件事了 宝贝
You're responsible for my marriage.
你要对我的婚姻大事负责
Don't you ever call me "Baby" again.
再也不准叫我"宝贝"
You want to make this about you, Reagan?
这事你要当主角吗 里根
Your car, I'm driving.
你的车 我来开
My car, I'm driving.
我的车 我来开
Your car, I'm driving.
你的车 我来开
My car, I'm driving.
我的车 我来开
Your car, you're driving.
你的车 你来开
Exactly.
没错
I said the wrong thing.
我说错了
Jen just agreed to go out with me
简刚刚答应和我约会
any time, any day, anywhere.
随时 随地 随便哪天
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
Totally fine, bordering on no feeling at all.
很好啊 几乎没什么感觉
Ah, yes, the sweet spot.
最美好的感觉
She seems really angry. We... we should probably go.
她好像真的生气了 我们还是走吧
Go! Okay, I thought you were giving me a hug.
快去 我还以为你要给我个拥抱呢
Oh, hey, Schmidt.
是你呀施密特
Be careful, okay?
你可要留意了
There's a guy over there that brought me flowers.
那边有个男人带了花给我
I might realize that I'm in love with him and run away.
我可能会发现我爱上他了然后和他私奔
Does he come in here often?
他经常来这里吗
An unfortunate start.
这开头太糟糕了
Look, I'm sorry for not being open with you.
很抱歉我没有对你坦白
The truth is-is I still can't believe
事实上 我还是不敢相信
that you're gonna marry me.
你会嫁给我
You spent the summer of 2003 at the MTV Beach House.
你可是参加03年MTV海滩小屋秀的人啊
I spent that same summer watching Felicity on VHS
那个夏天我一边看《费莉希蒂》的录像
and recording a fake radio show where I reviewed snacks.
一边在我点评零食的地方录了一个假广播
I love you.
我爱你
And I know you love me.
我知道你也爱我
And so...
所以...
I give you my trust.
我给你我的信任
You've always had it.
你永远都拥有我的信任
And I don't feel the need
而且我觉得我不需要
to show the world that I own you
给你戴个庸俗的大钻石戒指
by putting some gaudy gem on your hand.
来向世界展示你是我的
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表