Um, were you... Making love?
你们刚刚是在... 滚床单
Just finished.
刚滚完
He defused me like a bomb.
臣妾柳腰欲折弯
That sounds nice.
听起来很棒
Um... Did you bake...
呃... 你是...
Sam brownies?
给山姆烤了布朗尼吗
No. Chocolate's way too sexual.
不 巧克力太具性暗示了
This is just good, old-fashioned Kansas cornbread.
这些是美味的老式堪萨斯玉米饼
Jess...
杰茜...
My gut is telling me
我的直觉告诉我
this isn't going to work out.
这不会有什么结果的
Please give me a chance to make this right.
请给我个机会改正
Five minutes.
五分钟就行
Okay, good morning.
早上好
Yes, help yourself to a bagel.
想吃百吉饼就拿吧
They're all the same, Jan.
这些都是一样的 简
No need to put your hands on every one of them.
不用每个都摸一遍
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
as you know,
如你们所知
on the seventh day, God... he rested.
第七天 上帝休息了
Yes, that's right.
对 没错
God rested on the seventh day.
第七日上帝休息了
But the question remains:
但仍然有个问题
what did he rest on?
他在哪里休息呢
That's right.
说得对
He rested... on a chair.
他在椅子上休息
Look underneath your butts.
看看你们的屁♥股♥下面
You will find mankind's greatest invention.
你们就能看到人类最伟大的发明
Without chairs, do you know what we have?
没有椅子 我们还能有什么呢
Squat, both position and diddly kind.
蹲着 而且一无所有
Sam, you got rid of your sofa.
山姆 你把沙发扔了
Boy, that thing really gave me a rash.
那玩意真是让我满身起疹子
Five minutes, Jess.
就五分钟 杰茜
Okay, look.
好吧
I know it's weird to hire your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend,
我知道雇佣你男朋友的前女友感觉很奇怪
but I think it's another way
但换个思路
in which we are linked.
这也是我们相通之处啊
You are the best candidate we've had in a long time.
我们确实很久没见到像你这么优秀的人才了
Thank you. As we all know,
谢谢 我们都知道
healing is talking.
说出来就好了
Samuel, what do you think?
塞缪尔 你怎么看
I would love to explore all of this with you,
我也希望能和你们一起探讨
but I have a circumcision to perform.
但是我有一个割礼要做
Hopefully not your own.
希望不是给你自己做
Just kidding. I know you're circumcised.
我就是开玩笑 我知道你已经做过了
Ha, ha. Yeah.
好吧
Well, not that I think about it, it just...
倒不是我在想这事 只是...
I mean, I'm definitely not picturing it right now.
我是说 我绝对没有在想那个画面
I am picturing it.
我在想那个画面
Only 'cause we talked about it.
但只是因为我们谈到了这事
How long did you two share your journeys?
你们俩在一起了多久
Couple months.
几个月
But at first it was just sex.
但刚开始就是上♥床♥而已
I used sex as a wall around my heart.
我把性♥爱♥当作封闭自己心灵的高墙
Mmm. Uh, Jess climbed that wall many, many times.
杰茜 爬了那堵墙很多次
Mmm. Uh, couldn't stop climbing it.
简直停不下来
I think I was not the only climber to climb that wall.
我又不是唯一爬过那堵墙的人
Until we decided to become a one-wall,
直到我们决定要成为只属于彼此的
one-climber mountain.
墙与爬墙者
And then you invited another climber
然后你就邀请了另一个爬墙者
to lick your toehold.
舔你的墙角
My roommate, Nick, kissed me.
我的室友尼克亲了我
I'm so sorry, Sam.
我很抱歉 山姆
I exist only in the present.
我只活在当下
All of that's behind me.
那都是过去的事了
What... what about this Nick?
那这个尼克怎么样呢
Is he sorry?
他觉得抱歉吗
I think Nick's kind of still upset
我觉得尼克还有点记恨
that Sam punched him in the throat.
山姆给了他喉咙了一拳
What?
什么
Sam...
山姆
so tender and delicate...
那么温柔 敏感
You haven't met Nick.
你没见过尼克
He's just the most throat-punchable boy
他简直是世界上最值得被
in all the world.
揍喉咙的人了
I don't care. I don't even...
我不在乎 我都不...
Nick is a whatever, I don't even have to...
管什么尼克 我根本都不...
Sam, do you need this Nick to apologize for wounding you?
山姆 你需要尼克为伤害你而向你道歉吗
I do.
需要
So, Nick...
尼克
I'm wondering if you could
我在想你能不能
come in the other room with me
跟我去另一个房♥间
and just, like, real quick,
非常快速地
apologize to Sam for kissing me?
为你亲我的事向山姆道歉
No.
不能
Jess, I told you to leave it alone.
杰茜 我都跟你说了 别管了
I didn't, though.
但我没有
I made it worse.
我把事情变得更糟了
Now the only way I'm gonna get that job
现在我唯一能得到这份工作的方法
is if Nick apologizes to Sam.
就是让尼克向山姆道歉
Jess, he hit me. He's gonna hit me again.
杰茜 他打了我 他还会再打我一次的
He's not gonna hit you.
他不会打你的
Please, it's my dream job.
拜托 这是我梦寐以求的工作
I'd like to apologize, Nick,
我想跟你道歉 尼克
for punching you in the throat.
抱歉我揍了你喉咙一拳
I know it hurt a whole lot.
我知道肯定特别疼
Not that much, but you did it, so...
不怎么疼 但你确实打了
Okay.
好吧
And I feel like you should apologize to me
而我觉得你应该向我道歉
for kissing my girlfriend.
因为你亲了我女朋友
Yes, uh, right.
对 对
Cool.
成
Well, that went so well.
进展真是顺利啊
I-I don't really feel like that was a genuine apology,
我没觉得他是真心地在道歉
and-and I'd really like one.
但我想要听到诚心诚意的道歉
Yeah, I mean... Did you feel like it was genuine?
是啊 你能感觉到他是真心的吗
No. Actually, he didn't even apologize.
没有 事实上 他根本没道歉
Cool beard, Sam.
胡子不错啊 山姆
What'd you just say about my beard, bro?
你刚刚说我胡子怎么了 兄弟
Bro?
兄弟
Yeah, I just said "cool beard."
我刚刚说你胡子不错啊
I think your beard looks really cool.
我觉得你的胡子看起来特别酷炫
Talk about my beard one more time, bro.
再说一次我的胡子怎么了 兄弟
Sam, "bro" is a beach term.
山姆 叫兄弟是不是太亲昵了
The beard is very fun.
你的胡子真的很搞笑
Say "Beard."
再说一次 胡子
You want me to say the word
你想让我说
that starts with a "B,"
胡打头
ends with a "D"? Yeah.
子结尾的这个词吗 是啊
Say "beard" one more time, bro.
再说一次 胡子 兄弟
Say the word "beard," bro!
快说 胡子 兄弟
Beard.
胡子
Nick, are you dying?
尼克 你要死了吗
'Cause it looks like you're dying!
你看起来像要死了一样
Not dying.
没死呢
Who are you? I don't know what it is.
你究竟怎么了 我不知道这是怎么回事
I just can't help it with this guy.
面对这个人我就无法控制自己
Why didn't you just hit me in the nads like a normal person, Sam?
你为什么不像个正常人一样打我呢 山姆
Well, I'm leaving.
我要走了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Don't, don't go!
等等 等等 等等 别 别走
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表