Little girl. Come here.
小女孩 来这里
Come here. Little girl.
来这里 小女孩
You get over here. Jess, yank it off her.
你到这里来 杰茜 把它拉下来
Stay still, come on.
别动 拜托
Yank it off her! Wait, stop moving.
从她身上拉下来 等等 别动
Take this dress off, young lady.
脱下这裙子 年轻的女士
Hi, mom.
你好 妈妈
I'm fired, aren't I?
我被炒了 是吧
Oh, my God, I can't believe we got fired.
天哪 我们竟然被炒了
You never had a job here.
你从来就不在这里工作
I'm so sorry, Schmidt.
真是对不起 施密特
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Entirely.
不全是
I knew if I took my eye off the ball,
我知道我一不留神
these estrogen zombies would suck out my soul,
这些雌性激素僵尸就会吸干我的灵魂
but boy, did I love working here.
但是 我的确喜欢在这里工作
I loved every one of these malnourished,
我喜欢这里每一个营养不良
high-strung sociopaths.
神经兮兮的神经病
Do you think you let the wedding planning get on top of you?
你觉不觉得你过于操心婚礼计划了
How am I supposed to marry the most perfect woman in the world
如果我给不了她最完美的婚礼 我还怎么能
if I can't give her the most perfect wedding?
跟世界上最完美的女人结婚
How am I supposed to give Cece
我怎么能给希希
a dress that's not as perfect as she is?
一条不如她完美的裙子
You can't fire Schmidt.
你不能炒施密特
You-- give him his job back.
你 让他回来工作
That's not going to happen.
这不可能
Are you sure you want to say that to the person
你确定你要跟一个看过你行程的人
who saw your schedule?
说这种话吗
Who would a married woman be meeting
一个已婚女人今晚要在
at a hotel tonight?
宾馆里见谁呢
My father.
我父亲
Well, that sounds nice.
听起来不错
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
I'm Jess. I'm Schmidt's friend
我是杰茜 我是施密特的朋友
and I'm not a temp.
不是临时工
I teach at Banyon Canyon.
我在榕树峡谷教书
Banyon Canyon?
榕树峡谷
I tried to get my kids in there
我想让我的孩子去那里
but there's been some resistance.
但是遇到了阻力
They're biters.
麻烦的家伙
Hard to get in Banyon Canyon.
进榕树峡谷很难吧
Don't know what it's worth to have a friend on the inside.
在内部有个朋友不知有什么价值呢
Cece! Will you help me?
希希 帮我个忙
I hear you walking.
我听到你在走
Oh, um, what am I looking at here, man?
我看到了什么啊 哥们
This is rock bottom.
这是低谷
I spent $200 on burner phones
我花了200块买♥♥一次性手♥机♥
and Reagan still hasn't responded to my original text.
里根依然没回我第一条信息
Why don't you just text her as yourself?
为什么你不以自己的身份给她发信息
You don't think it's too late?
你不觉得为时已晚吗
Only one way to find out.
想弄清楚只有一个办法
All right.
好吧
What do I have to lose at this point?
我现在还有什么可失去的
I don't have any more money.
我已经身无分文了
Hey, Reagan, it's Nick. Miller.
里根 我是尼克·米勒
Uh, we lived in the loft together just...
我们曾一起在公♥寓♥住过
we connected and we...
我们互相关联
Get to the point.
说重点
Not gonna send any of that.
不发这些
Hey, Reagan.
你好 里根
I'm gonna keep that.
我要保留这个
Reagan, it's Nick.
里根 我是尼克
Would you go to Cece and Schmidt's wedding with me?
你愿意跟我一起参加希希和施密特的婚礼吗
I would love to see you.
我很想见你
Send. Great!
发送 好极了
Now you'll know, one way or the other.
这下你会知道了 无论什么方式
She just wrote back. She already wrote back.
她回我了 她就回我了
I-I-I can't swipe because
我不能滑开因为
my thumb is a little sweaty. Will you swipe for me?
我的拇指出汗了 你帮帮我滑开吧
Yes, yes, yes, yes, okay, okay, okay.
是是是 好的 好的
Just read it. Just read it. Okay, okay, okay.
读出来 读出来 好的 好的
"Hey, Nick, you idiot.
尼克 你个白♥痴♥
I know it's you texting me from these numbers."
我知道是你在用那些号♥码给我发信息
I can't disagree. She gets me.
我无法反驳 她真懂我
Um, "I'd love to come to the wedding..."
我很乐意来参加婚礼
Yes! Okay, good. Great!
太好了 棒极了
"...but I can't.
但是我来不了
Because I have to work.
因为我得工作
I miss you."
我想你
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是是是是是
No, no, that... but, yeah.
不不 不过是的
It mean, it means that she's thinking about you, so that's...
这说明她在想你 所以
that's good.
这是好事
Most "derfinitely".
"决"对的
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, why sorry? This is a success.
不 有什么对不起的 这是一次胜利
"Derfinitely, derfinitely, derfinitely."
决对 决对 决对
I'm sorry, Nick. I am.
我很抱歉 尼克 真的
Turn "Fiddy cent" into a dollar.
把五十分变一块钱
Are you about to cry now?
你要哭了吗
Me? No.
我 才不
You-you look like you're getting
你看起来好像
a little emotional. Are you good?
有点情绪化 你还好吧
I'm not at all, actually.
一点都没有
Do you want some tissues...
你要纸巾吗
or... No, can I have my phone, please?
或者... 不用 能把手♥机♥给我吗
Yeah. Do you mind leaving?
好 你能出去吗
Not at all.
好
Thanks for the good advice.
谢谢你的好建议
Here you go, sir, a little lemon, a little honey.
给你 先生 加了点柠檬和蜂蜜
Be careful, it's hot now, okay?
小心烫
So...
那么...
which one of us takes
我们谁跟
the blackmailing gambling addict?
这个敲诈的赌徒搭档
I'll take him.
我来吧
Can't be worse than the job I had before this--
怎么样也差不过我之前的工作
photographing those idiot babies.
给些蠢宝宝拍照
Uncross your eyes, you idiot baby.
别对眼 蠢宝宝
Is that why you have all those pictures of crying babies
这就是为什么你客厅里有那些
dressed as vegetables in your living room?
穿成蔬菜的哭泣宝宝的照片吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, that was weird.
是啊 真是诡异
I tell you what, uh,
我觉得
I'll partner with Daniels.
还是我来跟丹尼尔斯搭档吧
You would do that for me?
你愿意为我那么做吗
I'll take Daniels, yeah.
我来跟丹尼尔斯搭档
Thank you.
谢谢你
Of course, of course, but...
当然了 但是...
it does come at a price.
还是要付出点代价的
Ugh... I knew you were gonna...
我就知道你要...
*♪ Gonna squeeze you tight ♪
*我要抱紧你
*♪ Our love takes flight... ♪
*我们的爱就起飞
I just... I can't hear you.
声音大点 我都听不见
*♪ Gonna squeeze you tight ♪
*我要抱紧你
*♪ Our love takes flight ♪
*我们的爱就起飞
*♪ Sometimes it scares me ♪
*有时它吓到我
*♪ Other times it doesn't ♪
*平常就不会
*♪ Gonna squeeze you tight ♪
*我要抱紧你
*♪ Our love takes flight ♪
*我们的爱就起飞
*♪ Our love ♪
*我们的爱
*♪ Takes... ♪
*就起飞
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表