He's most definitely an egg, Nick.
他绝对是个蛋 尼克
So, what kind of king uses all those resources
什么样的国王会用尽所有资源
to put together one egg?
就为了弄出一个蛋
It's a parable.
这是个寓言
Humpty Dumpty is the king.
矮矬肥蛋就是国王
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
I've never seen him laugh like that.
我从没见他那样笑
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Think of it this way: you're a dog,
这么想 你是只狗
he's a fire hydrant, you pee on him, girl.
他是消防栓 你在他身上尿尿
Yeah. There you go.
没错 上吧
I'm gonna go lift a leg on him.
我要在他旁边翘起一条腿
There you go!
这就对了
So... Sam said he spilled on the bird shirt
萨姆说他弄脏了鸟衬衫
and he had to take it off.
他迫不得已脱掉了
He's putting on a brave face, but
他强作镇定 但是
poor thing, I know he is just crushed.
可怜的东西 我知道他内心已经崩溃了
Babe. What, babe?
宝贝 什么 宝贝
He doesn't like the shirt.
他不喜欢那件衬衫
No, babe. Yeah, babe.
不是的 宝贝 是的 宝贝
No, babe. Yeah, babe.
不是的 宝贝 是的 宝贝
No... babe.
不是的 宝贝
Yeah... babe.
是的 宝贝
No, babe. Yeah, babe.
不是的 宝贝 是的 宝贝
No... babe.
不是的 宝贝
Yeah... babe.
是的 宝贝
No.
不是的
Yeah.
是的
Babe.
宝贝
Sam, do you remember in med school
萨姆 你还记得在医学院
when we got drunk and sewed fins on that dead guy?
我们喝醉了把鱼鳍缝在了死人身上
We made a merman!
我们造出了鱼人
Hey, Sam, remember the other night
萨姆 还记得有一天晚上
when you ate all that bad crab and, uh, you said,
你吃了整只坏螃蟹 然后说
"Not tonight," and I said, "Yeah, tonight,"
今晚不了 我说 今晚就要
and then you said,
然后你说
"No, not tonight,"
不 今晚不行
and then the next night
然后到第二晚
when you were feeling better...
当你感觉好了点
remember what we did?
记得我们做了什么
We... we...
我们 我们
had sex? Had sex!
做了爱 做♥爱♥了
The kind where you need a snack after.
那种做完要吃东西才行的
Hey-o!
嘿哟
So, Jess, you're from Portland.
杰茜 你从波特兰来的
Do you, do you miss it?
你 你想念那里吗
Do you miss Portland?
你想念波特兰吗
I mean, I feel like you never really...
我觉得你从来没有
You... are you okay? Oh, my God, are you choking?
你 还好吧 天哪 你是噎着了吗
Is that what this is? Oh, my God, stand up!
是噎着了吗 天哪 快站起来
Stand up, stand up!
站起来 站起来
Get up, come here.
起来 来
Here, sit down.
好了 坐下吧
Thank you, Diane.
谢谢 戴安
You saved me.
你救了我
Any time.
不客气
Um, hey, Diane, um,
那个 戴安
would you like to go to the ladies room and freshen up?
你愿不愿意跟我去女厕清理一下
Yes, Jess, I would love to.
好的 杰茜 我很乐意
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm really... I'm-I'm embarrassed.
我真是 我好尴尬
Please, for what? No, I am.
没关系的 为了什么 不 真的
For marking your territory? Look, I get it.
为了标识你的领地吗 我懂
But I was acting childish
但我表现得很幼稚
and dumb and jealous,
愚蠢而又妒忌
and-and I...
而且我
I see why Sam likes you.
我能看出为什么萨姆喜欢你
Well, I see why he likes you, too.
我也能看出为什么他喜欢你
Will you forgive me?
你会原谅我吗
I have guy friends, and I don't know why
我有男性朋友 我也不知道为什么
I would just assume that you're wildly in love with him.
我会觉得你跟他疯狂地相爱了
Oh, no, I am.
不 我的确是
No, really, I am.
不 是真的
Seriously, I am.
我是说真的
Jess, I'm-I'm in love with Sam.
杰茜 我爱萨姆
Oh, balls.
哎呀妈呀
Now this varietal gained prominence
这种酒作为意大利的开车酒
in the '30s as an Italian driving wine.
在30年代名声鹊起
Now they call it a picnic wine,
现在他们管它叫野餐酒
but we know what they're up to,
不过我们知道他们想干什么
but as they say,
如他们所说
"Wine is fine,
红酒虽好
but bourbon is schwervin'."
波本才是极品
I think I got a buzz.
我觉得我还是有点幽默感的
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
Hang on, uh,
等等
you're gonna like this.
你一定喜欢这个
How much hooch do you have stored in this place,
你在这里藏了多少酒
you mountain person?
你个山人
Prohibition happened once...
禁酒令发生过一次
It can happen again.
就有可能再发生一次
Yeah.
是的
It was pretty easy to see where you were going with that.
很容易猜到你的下一句
Look at the two of you.
看看你们俩
Bonding over the thing that numbs you.
被麻木你们的东西所联♥系♥
Smell this.
闻闻这个
Smell this.
闻闻这个
Oh! Let me get a whiff.
让我闻闻
Let me get a whiff.
让我闻闻
Hurts so good.
这劲真爽
Sam.
萨姆
Guess who the luckiest boy in the world is?
猜猜谁是世上最幸运的男孩子
It's you.
就是你
It's an extra bird shirt, huh?
这有一件多出来的鸟衬衫
I keep an extra one in my car,
我在车里留了一件
just in case I get interviewed on television.
以防我被电视采访
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Put on the bird shirt, Sam.
穿上鸟衬衫 萨姆
I will.
我会的
When?
什么时候
When I don't have to take my other shirt off
当我不用在大庭广众下
in a bar full of people.
脱掉衬衫的时候
Ten years?! Yeah.
十年 是的
You didn't tell him for ten years?
你十年都没有告诉他
I did.
我告诉了
Well, I tried to.
我试过
Um, our second year of med school,
我们在医学院第二年
he went to work with Doctors Without Borders.
他去无国界医生组织工作
Well, so I didn't-I didn't know when I was gonna see him again,
我不知道我会不会再见到他
and, um, one night I-I just sat down and wrote him a letter,
于是一个夜晚我坐下来写了封信
and everything came out, you know,
把所有事都写了下来
everything that I was feeling,
我的感觉
everything that I had been holding back.
我没说的一切
Yeah... I love letters.
是啊 我爱死信了
I know, me too.
我知道 我也是
We have so much in common,
我们有这么多共同点
arguably too much...
可以说是太多了
Mm. ...but keep going.
往下说
Well... Sam never responded.
萨姆从来没有回信
I just figured he didn't want to embarrass me, you know?
我想他是不想让我尴尬吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表